• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not.in.MY.town
    commented on 's reply
    Iowa #1603 Better you than me, brother.

• Iowa #1603
    commented on 's reply
    Yea tough job....................but somebody has to do it.

• PR723
    replied
    Towel monitor has been my life long dream and my current profession has prepared me well to be an excellent locker room supervisor.

In case work prevents me from stopping by later, working or not, everyone have a safe fourth.

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

not.in.My.town, one question....locker room supervisor / towel monitor your primary or collateral assignment?
    Neither. My agency is currently hiring for the position. I see PR723 has put in an application. Her resume is impressive...and her t-towel folding skills are a major plus.

PS: Don't tell her...but both of her assistants have also submitted applications.

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

You don't know what naked people are rookie........................................
    Rookie? How hurtful.

I spent 9 months STEADY working a segregation lock up unit supervising the showering of 100 inmates a day FIVE days a week.

I later supervised that unit for 4 yrs

3 months as the "dress out" officer in the visiting room at the prison...................stripping every inmate IN AND OUT of the visiting room........

Sounds like quite the.......

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    commented on 's reply
    Morgan's getting pretty good with that stick...

• Iowa #1603
    replied
    Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

Believe it or not, I have seen enough nekkid people on the job that I don't need to seek them out on my time off.
    :
    You don't know what naked people are rookie.........................................

I spent 9 months STEADY working a segregation lock up unit supervising the showering of 100 inmates a day FIVE days a week.

I later supervised that unit for 4 yrs

3 months as the "dress out" officer in the visiting room at the prison...................stripping every inmate IN AND OUT of the visiting room........

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied

Believe it or not, I have seen enough nekkid people on the job that I don't need to seek them out on my time off.
    not.in.My.town, one question....locker room supervisor / towel monitor your primary or collateral assignment?

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
    Be nice, sani.

Remember, I'm upstream from you...

Related image

Pogue, I see you’re still teaching omnivores stick fighting, is this Aikido, Bojutsu, Kung Fu or Ninjuts?

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

One night I had a new deputy riding with me and I decided to show him the "hot spots" for parkers out in the county.

We cut the lights and moved in on a car parked in the "lovers lane" area near the airport (this was VERY PRE-2001)............

Parked and jumped out with our flash lights and shined them into the car.....................................to find.............................

TWO GUYS MAKING OUT. Totally naked etc.

We decided to stop and find some speeders...................
    ^^^ That was my reaction as a young officer when I happened upon one of our (then still married) SGTs getting his ummm brass polished by someone other than his wife. Dude, spring for a room or at least take it out of your jurisdiction. <<< That's what I was thinking afterwards. I was too embarrassed to actually say anything. Just got back in my cruiser and hightailed it outta there.

Leave a comment:

• Iowa #1603
    replied

But that pic reminds me of a WTF call years ago...
    One night I had a new deputy riding with me and I decided to show him the "hot spots" for parkers out in the county.

We cut the lights and moved in on a car parked in the "lovers lane" area near the airport (this was VERY PRE-2001)............

Parked and jumped out with our flash lights and shined them into the car.....................................to find.............................

TWO GUYS MAKING OUT. Totally naked etc.

We decided to stop and find some speeders...................

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

and if not followed you continue?
    Related image

But that pic reminds me of a WTF call years ago... A female was lounging at the pool of her apartment complex. As she was laying on her stomach the closure of her bikini top somehow broke. She was mortified to get up so decided to just lay there in the hot sun until everybody else left the pool area. She must have fallen asleep...and several hours later a maintenance worker found her unconscious, severely sunburned and dehydrated. I guess too much modesty can be detrimental to ones health.

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied

When I see this sign I promptly turn around:

and if not followed you continue?
    Related image

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied
    Total silence from Pogue Mahone again. COs must have searched his "personal locker" and confiscated his smartphone...or i-pad...or laptop...or desktop PC.
    Pogue’s erratic absence is certainly an enigma. My guess, Nola’s Air Contrast Barium Enema system and/or PR’s folded “gotcha T” towels has Pogue taking shelter between granite walls. Thanks to Pogue’s “upstream” post, I now drink bottled water.

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Total silence from Pogue Mahone again. COs must have searched his "personal locker" and confiscated his smartphone...or i-pad...or laptop...or desktop PC.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8509 users online. 437 members and 8072 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X