Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Disneyland WTF

Comment

• The other day I gave some directions to a driver trying to find a road in a nearby town. Told the driver to go straight and turn right at the second stop sign.
      The guy goes to the first stop sign and turns left.

Went to a disturbance call once and asked the couple (boyfriend / girlfriend) if they live together or ever lived together or had any children together. Standard questions we tend to ask for altercations in the home. Without going into details and If I understood them correctly, they were step siblings. A simple yes or no response would have been accepted and appreciated for those questions.

Comment

• Aidokea
        Aidokea commented
        Editing a comment
        Step siblings that were boyfriend/girlfriend? Where did you work- Arkansas?

• Coming home from work this evening and the train was busier than usual - to the point where peoples' ears were basically touching. This junkie maggot was a few feet from me and muttering nonsense to himself, before a woman fell back into him as the train lurched. She quickly apologized but he wasn't having any of it and started with derogatory comments and, ironically, how nobody has any respect for other people. By the next stop he was still going and I told him that no one wants to hear it. He turns around and goes, "get off at the next station and we'll sort it out then, c***". A few other people from different parts of the carriage tell him to shut up and he starts punching the roof. Two stops later he gets off and headbutts a pole on the platform at full force and then runs off screaming out of the station.

Gotta love public transport.

Comment

• BTDT2
        BTDT2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Last edited by BTDT2; 02-12-2020, 10:32 AM.

• Originally posted by CaptainKangaroo5691 View Post
      Coming home from work this evening and the train was busier than usual - to the point where peoples' ears were basically touching. This junkie maggot was a few feet from me and muttering nonsense to himself, before a woman fell back into him as the train lurched. She quickly apologized but he wasn't having any of it and started with derogatory comments and, ironically, how nobody has any respect for other people. By the next stop he was still going and I told him that no one wants to hear it. He turns around and goes, "get off at the next station and we'll sort it out then, c***". A few other people from different parts of the carriage tell him to shut up and he starts punching the roof. Two stops later he gets off and headbutts a pole on the platform at full force and then runs off screaming out of the station.

Gotta love public transport.
      Capt. K, welcome to California and BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit).

I told my son if he ever stops a young man driving an economy rental on the left side of the road in the “Red light district “who greets him with “’Ow ya goin mate” using the “C” word a minimum of twice in every sentence and ask to take a selfie with an outdated S8 cell, it gotta be you.

Last edited by BTDT2; 02-12-2020, 11:29 AM.

Comment

• Capt. K I assume you left woop woop to participate in California’s furry con.

Comment

• NOLA2005
          NOLA2005 commented
          Editing a comment
          LMAO!! Which thankfully isn't as big as that one.

• Comment

• I think I’m experiencing deja vu.....WTF?

Last edited by NOLA2005; 02-13-2020, 11:58 PM.
          "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

• Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post
            I think I’m experiencing deja vu.....WTF?

Same here, LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post

Sorry about the lack of interest in your Halloween candy. It could have been worse though, little miss homeless could have shown up and spread more of her corn laden goodness.

upload gif image

Took my family to what used to be my favorite Mexican restaurant yesterday.
              I had déjà vu when the waiter asked if I wanted traditional corn or flour tortilla enchiladas.

Last edited by BTDT2; 02-14-2020, 04:24 PM. Reason: Y not

Comment

• WTF ........Proposed bill would require men in Alabama to get vasectomy

MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WIAT) — A proposed bill in the Alabama Legislature would require all men in the state to get a vasectomy within one month of their 50th birthday or the birth of their third biological child, whichever comes first.

HB-238 was proposed by Rep. Rolanda Hollis Thursday. The proposal also states the procedure will be done at the man’s own expense.

The bill simply states that “under existing law, there are no restrictions on the reproductive rights of men.”

The bill is currently in committee at this time. If it is passed, the bill would go into effect the third month since its approval.

Comment

" In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

Lucille Ball

Comment

• Originally posted by PR723 View Post

Alabama 50th birthday cake......

Comment

• PR723
                      PR723 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I thought the cartoon I posted was funny, but I didn't know if everyone would agree....

You may know the reason for the proposed bill. Rep. Hollis doesn't expect it to pass.

• Guy today was OD'ing on smack on the footpath; ambos were working on him and his 'friends' were murmuring about supposed possessions of theirs that he had on his person. Another fella calls out, "let the dog die, he knocked me out last week". Meanwhile before-mentioned friends start getting agitated as the ambos were about to transport him (narcan didn't work). One of them makes eye contact with me and walks over. "Scuse me, sir, da ya think ya could ask them if I could get tha stuff outta his jacket? Would be doin' me a big help."

From what I heard after they wanted a small packet of tobacco out of his pocket

Comment

• BTDT2
                      BTDT2 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Reading between the lines, it’s apparent you are no longer a Segway salesman. How about updating your profile? Incidentally your email address is bouncing back invalid.
                      Last edited by BTDT2; 02-19-2020, 10:36 AM. Reason: Y Not

• CaptainKangaroo5691
                      CaptainKangaroo5691 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm not LE, and probably never will be. Unless they allow people with severe colourblindness to join, it's a no-go. Currently working in the security industry, which is about as close at it gets. Just preparing for the s***show that Friday night usually is.

I'll send you an email later on. Take it easy

• At 50 seconds, you can almost hear the officer yell "WTF".
                    Last edited by BTDT2; 02-18-2020, 02:42 PM. Reason: Y Not?

Comment

• I never encountered a pack of wolves on the job (referring to post #914).
                      However I have encountered overhead birds on numerous occasions.

I recall training a newly promoted detective sporting a $300 suit having a "WTF” moment shortly after questioning my wearing a clear disposable rain poncho during a DB investigation at a lake park.

Last edited by BTDT2; 02-19-2020, 02:18 PM. Reason: Y Not?

Comment

• PR723
                        PR723 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Did you give him the nickname "poopy head"?

" What's that? Where can you get one of these ponchos?"

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7721 users online. 442 members and 7279 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X