300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1572308897842m.jpg

Is this a restroom break at a furry convention or is Jack Torrance having a flashback?

...Either way, this is just plain creepy.

Last edited by PR723; 11-06-2019, 06:22 PM.
    " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

Lucille Ball

Comment

• Things that make me say WTF? DUI related crashes, cross dressers with a five o'clock Shadow, meth mouth and the redneck that said "beautiful" when I asked him what color was his eyes. He didn't have his license on him.
      Last edited by westside popo; 11-07-2019, 08:39 AM.

Comment

• single tap

Last edited by BTDT2; 12-07-2019, 11:02 AM.

Comment

• Nola, this one’s for you……

Wishing you a joyous Holiday Season wherever you are

Last edited by BTDT2; 12-07-2019, 11:06 AM.

Comment

• NOLA2005
            NOLA2005 commented
            Editing a comment

https://www.ktvu.com/news/fat-innkee...Hnh-Yi9sHnwk1A

WTF......"Thousands of 'penis fish' aka 'Fat Innkeeper Worms' appeared on Northern California beach"

Townie, I realize it’s not horseshoe crabs or G.Roots… nonetheless will these work for you?

PR is it too late to order two dozen towels for o.com members working beach beats?
          Last edited by BTDT2; 12-13-2019, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=BTDT2;n6855469]

Nola, this one’s for you……

Wishing you a joyous Holiday Season wherever you are

[/

Wishing you the same Sani...
            "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

• Have a safe and happy new year

Lucille Ball

Comment

• I had some time off recently and just happen to catch an episode of The Waltons. I fondly remember watching the show as a kid and was quickly reminded of why I loved it so much. I instantly became hooked and have now binge watched several episodes. Will Geer( grandfather) was always my favorite character,but what I really miss were the narrations from Earl Hamner, Jr. and the morals and values that were taught every week.

The world is in a state of turmoil which is not anything new, but this week may prove to be particularly disturbing as events unfold in Virginia.
                Last edited by PR723; 01-19-2020, 07:32 PM.

Lucille Ball

Comment

• Originally posted by PR723 View Post
                  I had some time off recently and just happen to catch an episode of The Waltons. I fondly remember watching the show as a kid and was quickly reminded of why I loved it so much. I instantly became hooked and have now binge watched several episodes. Will Geer( grandfather) was always my favorite character,but what I really miss were the narrations from Earl Hamner, Jr. and the morals and values that were taught every week.

The world is in a state of turmoil which is not anything new, but this week may prove to be particularly disturbing as events unfold in Virginia.
                  Years ago I was in Southern California on a case follow-up, my So. Ca counterpart arranged a private tour of Burbank Studios where Walton’s was on location. Unfortunately, I was delayed 40 miles away due to a WTF prison lock-down and missed the tour.

What does this have to do with your post? Absolutely nada, just want to keep this thread going in case Nola, townie et al return.
                  Last edited by BTDT2; 01-20-2020, 09:33 PM.

Comment

I had some time off recently and just happen to catch an episode of The Waltons. I fondly remember watching the show as a kid and was quickly reminded of why I loved it so much. I instantly became hooked and have now binge watched several episodes. Will Geer( grandfather) was always my favorite character,but what I really miss were the narrations from Earl Hamner, Jr. and the morals and values that were taught every week.
                    WTF
                    Last edited by BTDT2; 01-21-2020, 12:17 PM. Reason: gallow humor?

Comment

• Perhaps the stress of saying good night broke him....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey39cXcxj4I

Grandpa sounded a tad bit drunk

Lucille Ball

Comment

Perhaps the stress of saying good night broke him....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey39cXcxj4I

Grandpa sounded a tad bit drunk

Last edited by BTDT2; 01-22-2020, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

This made me laugh out loud. Thank you!

Lucille Ball

Comment

• hexoex1z40a21.jpg

Comment

• WTF ?????????

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4032 users online. 204 members and 3828 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X