300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post
    BTDT2 , NOLA2005 and PR723 -- have you noticed how the four of us are pretty much the only ones posting in this thread?

I believe everyone else takes one look at our conversation...exclaims WTF is wrong with these people?!?...and then puts a sticky note on their screen reminding them: "CAUTION: Do NOT click on the Things That Make You Go WTF thread!!" ​​​​​​​

MY.town,
    I hear you and I've noticed the same thing. I've edited a few of my responses hoping to avoid offending anyone or upsetting the mod(s).

With that said, I've appreciated the opportunity to blow off steam with people who can relate and who share my twisted humor.

" In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

Lucille Ball

Comment

Originally posted by PR723 View Post

MY.town,
      I hear you and I've noticed the same thing. I've edited a few of my responses hoping to avoid offending anyone or upsetting the mod(s).

With that said, I've appreciated the opportunity to blow off steam with people who can relate and who share my twisted humor.
      Any one who gets offended is a mean old poopy head. And anyone who gets offended at being called a mean old poopy head is a double mean old poopy head....And so on and so forth.
      "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

• PR723
        PR723 commented
        Editing a comment
        Like+ 10.......

• BTDT2
        BTDT2 commented
        Editing a comment
        PR, I'll see your 10 and raise you 5......

Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post

Any one who gets offended is a mean old poopy head. And anyone who gets offended at being called a mean old poopy head is a double mean old poopy head....And so on and so forth.

If the hat fits...

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

This should get PM's attention....

Comment

Looking at those humongous things up there have me an idea, just what to cook for Fathers day!I

"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq4mqCDakVQ

I love this movie.

This thread has taken another disturbing turn....I LOVE IT!

It's so hard to work testicles into a casual conversation......
            Last edited by PR723; 06-16-2018, 09:00 PM.

Lucille Ball

Comment

• BTDT2
              BTDT2 commented
              Editing a comment
              Lmao----- +10

• NOLA2005
              NOLA2005 commented
              Editing a comment
              But not into a lovely casserole...

Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

This should get PM's attention....
            That's one handsome driver right there!

And the passenger looks like he wishes he'd worn a blindfold instead of glasses. Some sh*t you just can't un-see.

Comment

NOLA2005.."You forget I work in the medical, been there, saw that. There was a guy in our city who had that. He would appear on the local news looking for help with his condition. He carried around a milk carton to rest them on when he was sitting down."

Our hospital has a sling for pts when they stand/walk. When lying in the bed, we fold towels for the testicles to rest on. The towels had to be folded just right, so that the testicles weren't too high and weren't too low.

"Mr.____, can you reach your phone, call button, water? Are your testicles comfortable?"
              Last edited by PR723; 06-17-2018, 12:11 PM.

Lucille Ball

Comment

NOLA2005.."You forget I work in the medical, been there, saw that. There was a guy in our city who had that. He would appear on the local news looking for help with his condition. He carried around a milk carton to rest them on when he was sitting down."

Our hospital has a sling for pts when they stand/walk. When lying in the bed, we fold towels for the testicles to rest on. The towels had to be folded just right, so that the testicles weren't too high and weren't too low.

"Mr.____, can you reach your phone, call button, water? Are your testicles comfortable?"
                PR723, 30 years ago I thought "WTF" (keeping in topic) when investigating crime against public decency and morality complaints at a superregional mall rest room. I witnessed males enthusiastically absorbed in Non-Medical use of TTF & MCS.

Note: TTF - testicle towel fold & MCS - milk carton support.

Comment

[QUOTE=BTDT2;n6657743]

PR723, 30 years ago I thought "WTF" (keeping in topic) when investigating crime against public decency and morality complaints at a superregional mall rest room. I witnessed males enthusiastically absorbed in Non-Medical use of TTF & MCS.

BTDT2, This thread has been both entertaining and educational. . Despite TTF not being an approved medical abbreviation and is not acceptable in my electronic notes, I'm quite confident that my co-workers will be introduced to it in my written notes that are not part of a pt's medical records.

I'm 29 years into my job and I still have "WTF" moments. I don't know if that's good or bad.
                  Last edited by PR723; 06-17-2018, 04:42 PM.

Lucille Ball

Comment

[QUOTE=PR723;n6657754]

BTDT2, This thread has been both entertaining and educational. . Despite TTF not being an approved medical abbreviation and is not acceptable in my electronic notes, I'm quite confident that my co-workers will be introduced to it in my written notes that are not part of a pt's medical records.

I'm 29 years into my job and I still have "WTF" moments. I don't know if that's good or bad.
                    TTN transient tachypnea of the newborn
                    TTO to take out (medicines given to patient on discharge from hospital stay)
                    TTP
                    TTF
                    thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura
                    Testicle Towel Fold
                    TTR transthyretin
                    TTS transdermal therapeutic system
                    TTTS twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome
                    Tu tumor
                    TUBA Trans-umbilical breast augmentation
                    TUIP Transurethral incision of the prostate
                    TUMT Transurethral microwave thermotherapy
                    TUNA Transurethral needle ablation of the prostate
                    TUR transurethral resection

I just did a cut and paste of medical abbreviations and found TTF listed,....

Comment

[QUOTE=PR723;n6657754]

29 years OTJ and still have a sense of humor, that's good, very good. ..

Comment

[QUOTE=BTDT2;n6657778]

Laughter keeps me sane....most of the time.

Lucille Ball

Comment

• NOLA2005
                          NOLA2005 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yep, the only reason I've lasted these 32 years.

Originally posted by NOLA2005
                        You forget I work in the medical, been there, saw that. There was a guy in our city who had that. He would appear on the local news looking for help with his condition. He carried around a milk carton to rest them on when he was sitting down.
                        A milk carton? That's not bad. This guy needs a milk CRATE. And if it keeps growing...his testicles will need to be transported on a milk TRUCK.

Comment

True, but the ultimate challenge is to still have a sense of humor 29 years into retirement. Seems that you have reached that goal.
                          Last edited by not.in.MY.town; 06-18-2018, 12:06 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4624 users online. 221 members and 4403 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X