Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it a coincidence that both PR and Townie are both offline at the same time and/or ignoring The New Jersey River Monster and The Wolf Woman of Mobile Alabama post?

Or could they be victims of an alien abduction?
    Last edited by BTDT2; 10-27-2019, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
      **** clowns.

No! not even with your second growth hickory truncheon...
      Last edited by BTDT2; 10-28-2019, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• Aidokea
        Aidokea commented
        Editing a comment
        How did you get a picture of a particular lieutenant of ours?

• BTDT2,

I remember my maternal grandmother having some strange beliefs,but she never told the story of the wolf woman of Mobile.

This is Alabama, so the wolf woman may have been the product of a small gene pool or she could have been retired from the circus and vacationing for a few days in Mobile.

If I had to choose between taking a walk through North Birmingham at night or being stranded in the back woods of Alabama, I would probably choose North Birmingham....At least I stand a much better chance of my body being found.
      " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

Lucille Ball

Comment

• Can we get back to the bot fly larvae? That video was cool...

Comment

• PR723
          PR723 commented
          Editing a comment
          Last edited by PR723; 10-28-2019, 10:16 PM.

• Originally posted by PR723 View Post
        BTDT2,

I remember my maternal grandmother having some strange beliefs,but she never told the story of the wolf woman of Mobile.

This is Alabama, so the wolf woman may have been the product of a small gene pool or she could have been retired from the circus and vacationing for a few days in Mobile.

If I had to choose between taking a walk through North Birmingham at night or being stranded in the back woods of Alabama, I would probably choose North Birmingham....At least I stand a much better chance of my body being found.
        My mail carrier was born and raised in Mobile and believes the legend. Circa 1971, describe as pretty and hairy having the upper body of a human female and the lower body of a wolf. As they say, if you can’t believe your mail carrier, who can you believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

My mail carrier was born and raised in Mobile and believes the legend. Circa 1971, describe as pretty and hairy having the upper body of a human female and the lower body of a wolf. As they say, if you can’t believe your mail carrier, who can you believe.

PR723, the “WOLF WOMAN OF MOBILE ALABAMA’ described as "pretty and hairy having the upper body of a human female and the lower body of a wolf" may very well be a myth.

This morning a woman with legs similar to those in above photo walked into my health club’s sauna, The second thought to enter my mind was the wolf woman relocated to Northern California.
          Last edited by BTDT2; 10-30-2019, 12:08 AM. Reason: Ynot

Comment

• PR723
            PR723 commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh my goodness....sorry about that

• Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post
          So I’m in Walmart the other day and I notice this guy with a big gun on his hip. No biggie as this is an open carry state.

But what caught my eye is he’s continuously tugging on the grip. Then I notice he’s wearing his pants saggy style!

This fool is trying to keep his pants from falling to his ankles from a combo of loose fitting pants and the weight of the gun! WTF!!??

What have y’all seen that made you go “WTF?”
          Nola, you never mentioned what you bought at Walmart on May 29, 2018 (post #1).

Last edited by BTDT2; 10-30-2019, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• NOLA2005
            NOLA2005 commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh just the usual, Nair, fly repellent, ginger, probe covers.
            Last edited by NOLA2005; 10-30-2019, 06:54 PM. Reason: Staying safe....

• You're at the bar and head to the bathroom and see this... what do? 1572308897842m.jpg

Comment

• NOLA2005
            NOLA2005 commented
            Editing a comment
            I know what I wouldn’t do, say “here boy, fetch!”.

• Originally posted by Saluki89 View Post
          You're at the bar and head to the bathroom and see this... what do? 1572308897842m.jpg
          Image result for santa clause's in men's bathroom
          Call Uber for a ride home and return in December...

Last edited by BTDT2; 10-31-2019, 12:30 PM.

Comment

• Last year I ran out of candy by 1930 hrs. Anticipating a large turnout of trick-or-treaters this year, I bought 15 lbs. of Halloween candy.
            Not one showed up.

Comment

• Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

Last year I ran out of candy by 1930 hrs. Anticipating a large turnout of trick-or-treaters this year, I bought 15 lbs. of Halloween candy.
              Not one showed up.

Sorry about the lack of interest in your Halloween candy. It could have been worse though, little miss homeless could have shown up and spread more of her corn laden goodness.

upload gif image
              Last edited by NOLA2005; 11-02-2019, 12:17 PM. Reason: Because who knows...:rolleyes:
              "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

• not.in.MY.town
                not.in.MY.town commented
                Editing a comment
                I'd have to see her teeth to know for sure...but I think I arrested her last week.

• Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post

Sorry about the lack of interest in your Halloween candy. It could have been worse though, little miss homeless could have shown up and spread more of her corn laden goodness.
              Image result for women corn

Yes, it could have been much worse, I could have become California’s equivalent of New Jersey's ginger root.
              Speaking of New Jersey ginger root, where is Townie????

Comment

• not.in.MY.town
                not.in.MY.town commented
                Editing a comment
                That looks like Iowa's equivalent of a ginger root.

• Okay

Comment

• Well, it IS Safeway...and using your finger is definitely "safer".
                Last edited by not.in.MY.town; 11-02-2019, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post
                  I'd have to see her teeth to know for sure...but I think I arrested her last week.

Here ya go......

Comment

• NOLA2005
                    NOLA2005 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well that explains the whole corn kernels that were stuck in your air intake.

• not.in.MY.town
                    not.in.MY.town commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nope, that's not her. Unlike her, the meth head pictured above still has a perfect lower row of teeth....relatively speaking.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8984 users online. 495 members and 8489 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X