300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bringing Nola up to speed...
    Last edited by BTDT2; 10-25-2019, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• NOLA2005
      NOLA2005 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good grief Sani, you got all the creepy crawlers! Shhhuddderrr!!!! And in xray vision no less! Now I need industrial strength bug spray before I sleep tonight.....

And clowns tooo!!!
      Last edited by NOLA2005; 10-25-2019, 10:47 PM. Reason: Sleepless nights.....

• https://youtu.be/XAkd_Vkuuxo

Comment

• NOLA2005
      NOLA2005 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a nope trip in a nope forest.

• Aidokea
      Aidokea commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you seen what the larvae look like? They have little spikey barbs all over them, which makes it harder to get them out.
      Last edited by Aidokea; 10-26-2019, 02:42 PM.

• Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post
    Good grief Sani, you got all the creepy crawlers! Shhhuddderrr!!!! And in xray vision no less! Now I need industrial strength bug spray before I sleep tonight.....

And clowns tooo!!!
    The fear of clowns can be a serious matter, I once had an officer with coulrophobia administratively assigned to my patrol team.
    This officer would have an anxiety attack requiring medical attention whenever a circus was in town or if within 100 feet of a command officer.

Comment

• **** clowns.
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
        **** clowns.
        Yes, and more often than not manage to show up for a post critical incident press conference.

Comment

• Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

The fear of clowns can be a serious matter, I once had an officer with coulrophobia administratively assigned to my patrol team.
          This officer would have an anxiety attack requiring medical attention whenever a circus was in town or if within 100 feet of a command officer.

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
          **** clowns.

**** clowns with those red noses and floppy feet! In this video a clown, plus a few other evil things, gets what’s coming to them!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!’☠️

"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

• Originally posted by Aidokea View Post
            Have you seen what the larvae look like? They have little spikey barbs all over them, which makes it harder to get them out.[
            Sorry I don’t remember what they look like. It’s been over two score since I attended my police academy.

In those days we only had a two-hour block of entomology instructions by a boring monotone County entomologist. I’m sure I dozed off in class like everyone else.

Comment

**** clowns with those red noses and floppy feet! In this video a clown, plus a few other evil things, gets what’s coming to them!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!’☠️
              LMAO,,,, worthwhile watching....

Comment

• Let's hope Towie has some inside info re the "New Jersey River Monster".

Comment

• NOLA2005
                  NOLA2005 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Good God you should warn a person before posting something like that!

But at least it's not one of those demon clowns...
                  Last edited by NOLA2005; 10-26-2019, 11:59 PM. Reason: Nightmare alley...

• not.in.MY.town
                  not.in.MY.town commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The infamous "New Jersey River Monster" is just a clever photoshop. What is actually pictured here is the result of a sex change operation gone horribly wrong. That's what happens when you hand a scalpel to a pre-med student who's never seen a naked woman. ("Umm...we'll just keep a little of both...and vaginas have teeth....right??")
                  Last edited by not.in.MY.town; 10-30-2019, 10:00 AM.

• Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                **** clowns.
                Especially ones that have somehow managed to get promoted to the rank of Lieutenant or above...

Comment

• Just reading a story about the "THE WOLF WOMAN OF MOBILE ALABAMA"
                  PR723 anything to add?

Comment

Sorry I don’t remember what they look like. It’s been over two score since I attended my police academy.

In those days we only had a two-hour block of entomology instructions by a boring monotone County entomologist. I’m sure I dozed off in class like everyone else.

For those wondering what a bot fly larvae removal from human flesh looks like here ya go.

Caution: may cause nausea requiring large amounts of ginger tea or ale....

Last edited by NOLA2005; 10-27-2019, 01:36 AM. Reason: OMG...
                    "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

• scotty_appleton814
                      scotty_appleton814 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      And after a rainy night shift, of course my [email protected]$$ actually pressed the play button and watched 30 seconds of this........

• Aidokea
                      Aidokea commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Cool......

For those wondering what a bot fly larvae removal from human flesh looks like here ya go.

Caution: may cause nausea requiring large amounts of ginger tea or ale....
                    Bot fly larvae has a slight milky taste, not as crunchy a grilled Grubs. Both a source of protein and omega 3 and can be essential part of your emergency survival diet.

Comment

• NOLA2005
                      NOLA2005 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Actually if you get your oil screaming hot and drop the bot fly larvae in they will pop like popcorn. Good with butter and salt.....
                      Last edited by NOLA2005; 10-27-2019, 05:46 PM.

Let's hope Towie has some inside info re the "New Jersey River Monster".
                    Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post
                    Good God you should warn a person before posting something like that!

But at least it's not one of those demon clowns...
                    My neighbor, a retired NJ LEO said “New Jersey River Monsters" are usually treated with a one-time 250 milligrams injection of ceftriaxone plus doxycycline and released.

Comment

• NOLA2005
                      NOLA2005 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah, that should clear up whatever that there is.

Actually if you get your oil screaming hot and drop the bot fly larvae in they will pop like popcorn. Good with butter and salt.....

Now I know why eating larvae gives me gas.
                    Last edited by BTDT2; 10-27-2019, 06:58 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12215 users online. 445 members and 11770 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X