Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sani, maybe a open front gown isn’t the best idea after all....
    Last edited by NOLA2005; 08-20-2019, 07:35 AM.
    "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

• Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post

MRI techs are a different breed. They won’t mind if you go commando with you gown open in the front. If when walking into the MRI suite you encounter a breeze and things get to flapping, well that’s just an added bonus to them.
      I certainly hope so, it’s demeaning to have a one’s family jewels called “junk” and called “tripod” instead of Mr. or Sir.

Question for TUNEDNIMPORTED or any “car” members, how do you remove corn kernels ( see-post 817) embedded inside the air intake vent located at the bottom of the windshield?
      Last edited by BTDT2; 08-20-2019, 01:12 AM. Reason: Y-not?

Comment

• NOLA2005
        NOLA2005 commented
        Editing a comment
        You shouldn't take it as demeaning, they were probably in such awe that they couldn't express themselves properly.

• Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

I certainly hope so, it’s demeaning to have a one’s family jewels called “junk” and called “tripod” instead of Mr. or Sir.

Question for TUNEDNIMPORTED or any “car” members, how do you remove corn kernels ( see-post 817) embedded inside the air intake vent located at the bottom of the windshield?
      Considering the journey that those corn kernels traveled, maybe a flamethrower would be helpful, just a thought.
      "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

• Stark nekked, drugged out, and violent are not only a sure way to land you in psych holding at the hospital I used to work at, it also made for a very interesting night for me.
        Especially the third thing. Especially because I wasn't allowed to go hands on.

Comment

• WTF

Below from email sent by a colleague. I haven't verified this info, my first thoughts were "WTF"..... .

Salary and Benefits San Francisco Poop Patrol.
          $184,000 a year in salary and benefits

San Francisco has a 'Poop Patrol' to deal with its feces problem, and workers make more than $184,000 a year in salary and benefits. Employees of San Francisco's"Poop Patrol" are set to earn $71,760 a year, plus an additional $112,918 in benefits, the San Francisco Chronicle reported.

Salary and Benefits San Francisco Police Officer.
          Salary $89,856 - $135,096/year

A Police Officer works 40 hours per week on different shifts and overtime may be required. San Francisco offers excellent benefits and the current starting salary is $89,856 per year. After seven years of service a Police Officer may earn up to $135,096 per year.

Comment

• PR723
            PR723 commented
            Editing a comment
            Perhaps these workers earn more money due to the special skills they must have in order to successfully contain and remove undigested corn kernels from various surfaces. This is a rare breed of people known as corn whisperers.

• NOLA2005
            NOLA2005 commented
            Editing a comment
            "Corn wisperers" LMAO!! Look one up, get that intake pristine again.

• Where’d Everyone Go?

Comment

• There's only 2 men who can tackle the public defecation problem in San Francisco....

" In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

Lucille Ball

Comment

• Originally posted by PR723 View Post
              There's only 2 men who can tackle the public defecation problem in San Francisco....

I can hear Karl Malden now....

"Pooper scoopers....Don't leave home without them!"

Yes....I'm that old.
              This Space For Rent

Comment

• PR723
                PR723 commented
                Editing a comment
                I remember that commercial well

• Too good not to post....

Comment

• NOLA2005
                NOLA2005 commented
                Editing a comment
                I bet some young man with a big goofy grin on his face went in there and asked for that two dollar bj, was dealt some cards, looked down with that goofy grin fading as he thought "WTF??!!"

• Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

Too good not to post....
              I drove by there everyday thinking "WTF!!?? ".

Comment

• Sometimes it's helpful to have a friend proof read your work.

Last edited by PR723; 10-06-2019, 03:13 PM.

Lucille Ball

Comment

• Double tap..sorry

Lucille Ball

Comment

Double tap..sorry
                    Image result for steel casing pipe

Double tap

Related image

I see your double tap and raise you one tap -------

Comment

Sometimes it's helpful to have a friend proof read your work.

I suspect Pastor Paul's "friend" was the one who posted it.

Comment

• Thousands of tarantulas are emerging from the ground in the San Francisco Bay Area.

tarantula

For those members in Nevada, Alabama, New Jersey, Sierra Nevada mountains of California and members in their second week of retirement who want to what does spider taste like….. Well, you might expect it to be crispy on the outside and gooey in the middle and that's not a bad start. The legs are pleasantly crunchy and have little flesh in them. Then you get to the head and body which have a delicate white meat inside, rather like a cross between chicken and cod.
                        Last edited by BTDT2; 10-10-2019, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• not.in.MY.town
                          not.in.MY.town commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Didn't you retire to Arizona? What are you still doing in that cesspool?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10180 users online. 479 members and 9701 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X