Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sani, maybe a open front gown isn’t the best idea after all....
    Last edited by NOLA2005; 08-20-2019, 06:35 AM.
    "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

• Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post

MRI techs are a different breed. They won’t mind if you go commando with you gown open in the front. If when walking into the MRI suite you encounter a breeze and things get to flapping, well that’s just an added bonus to them.
      I certainly hope so, it’s demeaning to have a one’s family jewels called “junk” and called “tripod” instead of Mr. or Sir.

Question for TUNEDNIMPORTED or any “car” members, how do you remove corn kernels ( see-post 817) embedded inside the air intake vent located at the bottom of the windshield?
      Last edited by BTDT2; 08-20-2019, 12:12 AM. Reason: Y-not?

Comment

• NOLA2005
        NOLA2005 commented
        Editing a comment
        You shouldn't take it as demeaning, they were probably in such awe that they couldn't express themselves properly.

• Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

I certainly hope so, it’s demeaning to have a one’s family jewels called “junk” and called “tripod” instead of Mr. or Sir.

Question for TUNEDNIMPORTED or any “car” members, how do you remove corn kernels ( see-post 817) embedded inside the air intake vent located at the bottom of the windshield?
      Considering the journey that those corn kernels traveled, maybe a flamethrower would be helpful, just a thought.
      "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

• Stark nekked, drugged out, and violent are not only a sure way to land you in psych holding at the hospital I used to work at, it also made for a very interesting night for me.
        Especially the third thing. Especially because I wasn't allowed to go hands on.

Comment

• WTF

Below from email sent by a colleague. I haven't verified this info, my first thoughts were "WTF"..... .

Salary and Benefits San Francisco Poop Patrol.
          $184,000 a year in salary and benefits

San Francisco has a 'Poop Patrol' to deal with its feces problem, and workers make more than $184,000 a year in salary and benefits. Employees of San Francisco's"Poop Patrol" are set to earn $71,760 a year, plus an additional $112,918 in benefits, the San Francisco Chronicle reported.

Salary and Benefits San Francisco Police Officer.
          Salary $89,856 - $135,096/year

A Police Officer works 40 hours per week on different shifts and overtime may be required. San Francisco offers excellent benefits and the current starting salary is $89,856 per year. After seven years of service a Police Officer may earn up to $135,096 per year.

Comment

• PR723
            PR723 commented
            Editing a comment
            Perhaps these workers earn more money due to the special skills they must have in order to successfully contain and remove undigested corn kernels from various surfaces. This is a rare breed of people known as corn whisperers.

• NOLA2005
            NOLA2005 commented
            Editing a comment
            "Corn wisperers" LMAO!! Look one up, get that intake pristine again.

• Where’d Everyone Go?

Comment

• There's only 2 men who can tackle the public defecation problem in San Francisco....

" In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

Lucille Ball

Comment

• Originally posted by PR723 View Post
              There's only 2 men who can tackle the public defecation problem in San Francisco....

I can hear Karl Malden now....

"Pooper scoopers....Don't leave home without them!"

Yes....I'm that old.
              This Space For Rent

Comment

• PR723
                PR723 commented
                Editing a comment
                I remember that commercial well

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6395 users online. 276 members and 6119 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X