X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iowa #1603
    replied
    Originally posted by PR723 View Post

IOWA is probably going to leave this thread and never look back.
    Only because it is getting boring .

That isn't the first gun I have see up some guys bung hole leo............

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post
    Nola, ....My.Town just shared a recent X-ray....what are we looking at?

Nope. That one is clearly from Iowa (state and/or forum member).

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied

Was it the southern spices or the southern women? A few were giving you the eye during the entertainment portion of the evening. You disappeared for a while and when you re-appeared, you looked as though you had been ridden hard and put up wet.
    1) The polite and proper "Southern Belle" is a MYTH!
    2) I could get used to this "tricycle" without a tricycle thing.

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied
    Nola, ....My.Town just shared a recent X-ray....what are we looking at?

PR, instead of rubber donuts, I think Town needs a TP (tush plug)

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    replied
    Image result for patriotic towels folded

PR723 very patriotic, towel plans for National Nude Day July 14th?

Well, now that I have a glass of wine in my hand(NOLA, are you with me?), it occurred to me that(some) women need a little support, as well. So, I will be changing up my production line temporarily and making Ta-Ta Towels.

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    replied
    Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

I told you I couldn't handle those Southern spices...
    Was it the southern spices or the southern women? A few were giving you the eye during the entertainment portion of the evening. You disappeared for a while and when you re-appeared, you looked as though you had been ridden hard and put up wet.

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    replied

It all seemed like normal, casual, everyday conversation......until these guys started discussing the storage capacity of my man purse. That just crossed the line.
    So, it only got weird after there was speculation/discussion about your man purse?...... I'm fine with that.

IOWA is probably going to leave this thread and never look back.

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied

It all seemed like normal, casual, everyday conversation......until these guys started discussing the storage capacity of my man purse. That just crossed the line.
    An apparent miscommunication, I said when in California carry a concealed belly gun not ***gun.

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied

BTDT2, You ask a very good question. However, I have refereed a fight over a pork sandwich between family members and dealt with crying men, so my humor gage is low at the moment. Let me think about it and I will get back to you.
    I told you I couldn't handle those Southern spices...

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

You are JUST learning this????????????????????????

Leave a comment:

• Iowa #1603
    replied

1) You people are SICK!!

You are JUST learning this????????????????????????

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by BTDT2
    Nola, My.town's 2017 post race x-ray, what exactly are we viewing?
    Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post
    Sani, what we are seeing is an astonishing capacity for storage in Towns "purse". He is no amateur. Town must have spent many, many hours of practicing stretching, stretching, and even more stretching.
    Originally posted by BTDT2
    Obviously My.town has taken CCW to the next level. PR, My.town will require copious amounts of alcohol, iodine, hydrogen peroxide, boric acid, mercuric chloride, several wipe down towels and two pair of Nola's 6 ply purple nitrile gloves before anyone in their right mind will even consider handling his 357.
    Originally posted by NOLA2005
    Ummmm no, what is needed is straight up bleach. Yes it may stain, but it will be totally worth it....that is if Town ever wants his 357 handled again by anyone other than himself.

1) You people are SICK!!

2) Everyone knows it's important to stretch before any athletic activity.

3) Why would I want anyone else to handle my 357??? This is hands down THE BEST way to avoid a gun grab.

Leave a comment:

• NOLA2005
    commented on 's reply
    Ummmm no, what is needed is straight up bleach. Yes it may stain, but it will be totally worth it....that is if Town ever wants his 357 handled again by anyone other than himself.
    Last edited by NOLA2005; 07-06-2018, 12:21 AM.

• BTDT2
    replied
    Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post

Sani, what we are seeing is an astonishing capacity for storage in Towns "purse". He is no amateur. Town must have spent many, many hours of practicing stretching, stretching, and even more stretching.
    Obviously My.town has taken CCW to the next level. PR, My.town will require copious amounts of alcohol, iodine, hydrogen peroxide, boric acid, mercuric chloride, several wipe down towels and two pair of Nola's 6 ply purple nitrile gloves before anyone in their right mind will even consider handling his 357.

PR, ya think double inflatable donuts will work?

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    replied
    Image result for patriotic towels folded

PR723 very patriotic, towel plans for National Nude Day July 14th?

BTDT2, You ask a very good question. However, I have refereed a fight over a pork sandwich between family members and dealt with crying men, so my humor gage is low at the moment. Let me think about it and I will get back to you.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9850 users online. 472 members and 9378 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X