Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTDT2
    replied
    I witnessed an alarming WTF moment passing by a city park yesterday…Families celebrating the 4th were barbecuing on public grills and drinking from public water fountain.

People in my area are either naïve, unaware just don’t care that homeless, gangs, dopers, drunks and other people of the night use parks during darkness (when rest rooms are locked) for reasons other than family BBQ’s.

Image result for public grill

Image result for poop
    Image result for peeing
    Related image

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    commented on 's reply
    Mechanophilia, yeah they like hot cars.

• NOLA2005
    commented on 's reply
    So if Mr Monty did it in the tailpipe without waiting for it to cool down, think his wiener ended up looking like Mr BBQ butt up top?
    Last edited by NOLA2005; 07-05-2018, 12:23 AM.

• PR723
    replied
    ER Doc: How did you fracture your penis Mr. Monty?
    Mr. Monty: Having sex with my car.
    ER Doc: I see.
    Mr. Monty: Goldie likes it rough
    ER Doc: Uh huh. Wait here, Mr. Monty, we will have you in surgery shortly and then we have a nice bed for you on our locked unit once you're out of recovery.

My entire day at work was a WTF!!!! moment. WTF is it about holidays that make people crazy? From clingy family members to a 320# guy who was already ****ed and ready to start swinging when I walked into his room.

On a side note: I don't know if any of you are familiar with this, but I thought a message from the Duke would be a nice way to end this post:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51OOH18qkMk

Leave a comment:

• NOLA2005
    replied
    And now another WTF story:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...STIC-BAGS.html

Cause ya want to keep the animals and the environment safe. Never mind the body parts scattered about. I mean, WTF??!!!

Leave a comment:

• NOLA2005
    commented on 's reply
    And just where did that guy stick it in? I pretty sure Goldies engine would not take kindly to that "special additive" to the gas tank.

• NOLA2005
    replied
    Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post
    And for anybody considering sticking a firecracker up their butt (you know who you are): DON'T. JUST DON'T.

Bleahhh, no barbeque for me tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Iowa #1603
    replied
    Originally posted by PR723 View Post

I will be shocked if Iowa doesn't have a story.
    Nope, I deal with idiots in jail and on the streets NOT wierdo's

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    replied
    This is another WTF!!

I had to include the article and pics.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-Goldie.html

Nola, I know you've mentioned inanimate objects inserted in humans and BTDT2, you've mentioned humans "mating" with animals, so I wondered if anyone can speak to encountering this type of situation.

I will be shocked if Iowa doesn't have a story.
    Last edited by PR723; 07-03-2018, 07:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    replied
    Rookie? How hurtful.

Sounds like quite the.......

The hospital is offering free hot dogs/chili dogs to the employees who are working tomorrow...I was considering it until I saw this.

MY.town, I guess this is payback for the left over chili dinner I ruined for you.

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    replied
    First, is the dude having his buddy take a pic of his shredded butt before he seeks medical attention or is he just going to omit the second step? Just asking, because polysporin and a band aid aren't going to fix this.

Second, I believe that's a stuffed hippo wearing a wig and sunglasses....which is almost equally alarming as the shredded butt..

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    replied
    And for anybody considering sticking a firecracker up their butt (you know who you are): DON'T. JUST DON'T.

Let me guess...constipated?

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Iowa #1603
    commented on 's reply
    After seeing what happens when a guy puts a 12 gauge under his chin and pulls the trigger.......that one is tame.
    Of course there are 2 outcomes of that shot gun to the chin.......

#1 When he pulls it forward as he is pulling the trigger and just shoots his face off
    #2 When he pushes it back toward his throat when pulling the trigger and shoots his head off

Been there for both

• not.in.MY.town
    commented on 's reply
    Oops. Forgot the warning: GRAPHIC CONTENT. SOME VIEWERS MAY FIND THIS IMAGE DISTURBING. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12335 users online. 557 members and 11778 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X