Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have we gotten to this point?

Comment

• "Video of New Jersey man urinating on police vehicle as crowd cheered was ‘personal insult,’ cops say"

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-jerse...ersonal-insult

not.in.MY.town, MUU (marked unit urination) is not newsworthyin California Bay Area sanctuary cities.

Comment

• Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post
        "Video of New Jersey man urinating on police vehicle as crowd cheered was ‘personal insult,’ cops say"

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-jerse...ersonal-insult

not.in.MY.town, MUU (marked unit urination) is not newsworthyin California Bay Area sanctuary cities.
        Well, Newark PD probably felt they needed to make a big deal about this after they let a guy stomp all over their cruisers last year.

But this reminds me of a WTF incident from my childhood. My brother thought it would be fun to hock a loogie at a parked police car. Of course I had to follow suit, and as soon as I did, I heard a man behind me loudly clearing his throat. I slowly turned around...and got slapped across the face by the cop whose cruiser I spit on. Nowadays parents would sue. Back then I knew better than to say a word to my father...

Comment

• Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

Well, Newark PD probably felt they needed to make a big deal about this after they let a guy stomp all over their cruisers last year.

But this reminds me of a WTF incident from my childhood. My brother thought it would be fun to hock a loogie at a parked police car. Of course I had to follow suit, and as soon as I did, I heard a man behind me loudly clearing his throat. I slowly turned around...and got slapped across the face by the cop whose cruiser I spit on. Nowadays parents would sue. Back then I knew better than to say a word to my father...
          That wasn't a slap across the face. You simply had a little spit on your chin, and since the officer was so community focused, he only wanted you to look your best and assisted you in wiping your face off.

Comment

PR can you recommend a gastroenterologist for Tune….

note: Quote paraphrased
          I blame it on all this fabulous cart food I have been eating as of late.

Comment

• Any additional safe dog handling tips?

Comment

• Never walk in front of your dog naked. He/she might mistake some of your body parts for a toy....

" In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

Lucille Ball

Comment

• Originally posted by TUNEDNIMPORTED View Post

I blame it on all this fabulous cart food I have been eating as of late.

Eat here again, Tune?

Comment

• Last edited by not.in.MY.town; 05-13-2019, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• PR723
                    PR723 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I believed that dog belonged to Rodney Dangerfield....No respect.
                    Last edited by PR723; 05-15-2019, 06:16 PM.

• Last edited by BTDT2; 05-20-2019, 10:45 AM.

Comment

BTDT2,
                    Looks like your Dachshund may have some trouble catching the bad guy. Would you like some help from my dragon?
                    " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

Lucille Ball

Comment

• not.in.MY.town
                      not.in.MY.town commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Awe. He's still a baby in that one.

• Originally posted by PR723 View Post

BTDT2,
                    Looks like your Dachshund may have some trouble catching the bad guy. Would you like some help from my dragon?

Maybe.......

Comment

We tried sending our K9s on solo patrol. That pilot program was as short-lived as this guy is short-legged. Too much spilled coffee.

Comment

• Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

Eat here again, Tune?

provocative signage

Comment

• Snake slithers out of toilet, bites Florida man

On the lengthy list of things you do not want to find in your toilet, this may rank at the top.
                          Florida police said a 52-year-old Coral Springs man had gone to the bathroom early Sunday morning and, when he lifted the toilet seat, a four-foot snake “rose up and bit him,” the Sun Sentinel reported.
                          The newspaper reported the bite was on the man's arm.

Chris Swinson, a police spokesman, said the town’s humane unit responded to the scene and removed the snake – later identified as a ball python. After being taken to a veterinarian office, the snake was treated for a scale infection.
                          “It’s everybody’s worst nightmare,” Swinson told Coral Springs Talk. “But it’s in an apartment plumbing system, so there are many possibilities.”

The nonvenomous snake did not belong to the man who was bitten, and it’s unclear how it got into the toilet, Swinson told the Sun Sentinel.
                          He said it could have belonged to a previous resident or found its way into the apartment building’s plumbing...somehow.

The man bitten was treated at his apartment.
                          Ball pythons are one of the most popular non-native snakes in the pet trade, according to the Florida & Wildlife Conservation Commission. They rarely grow larger than four feet and are generally considered to be timid.
                          By Lucia I. Suarez Sang | Fox News

OP if you're monitoring your thread, does this story qualify as a WTF moment?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9918 users online. 389 members and 9529 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X