300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post
    With three medical professionals contributing to this thread I have a serious question.

If sucked way up there and inaccessible will not.in.MY.town be physically able and medically cleared to compete in California's highly touted Bay area senior division nude tricycle event next month. I understand not.in.MY.town brings his own traveling rooting section.

Yes Sani, I'm sure he would be able to compete but I'm pretty sure he would not be using that tricycle seat.
    "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

• NOLA2005
      NOLA2005 commented
      Editing a comment
      And it being Calfornia, I'm sure many have competed in the Bay area senior division nude tricycle event with a little something tucked up in there. After all where ever would they keep their car keys and wallets.

Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post
    And it being California, I'm sure many have competed in the Bay area senior division nude tricycle event with a little something tucked up in there. After all where ever would they keep their car keys and wallets.
    I assume not.in.MY.town will stow his keys and wallet BEHIND his ODG and department issued photo ID card with HR218 ccw endorsement.

Comment

Yes Sani, I'm sure he would be able to compete but I'm pretty sure he would not be using that tricycle seat.
      I won't need a seat since I'll be using our department-issued tricycle when competing in the midlife crisis division:

BTDT2 will be competing in the senior division on this antique beauty:

Comment

Now if for some reason you go that route , keep in mind that things can get sucked way up there and become inaccessible. If this happens you will need to go to the nearest ER, have xrays taken that will need to be reviewed by ALL er staff, you know just to be sure of the diagnosis, and object removed by some big *** cold steel forceps.

One way to avoid above scenario is to tie one end of string around end of ginger root and the other around, ummm, something else....

Hope this helps!
        ​​​​​​
        Getting a bit queasy again. Time for some ginger tea.

Comment

Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

Getting a bit queasy again. Time for some ginger tea.
          Well you know where to get the ginger root and courtesy of PR723's recipe you how to make a yummy cup.
          "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

My.town, you've been on an um rough ride. Have a seat, I mean, relax and I'll make you a cup.
            " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

Lucille Ball

Comment

Well you know where to get the ginger root and courtesy of PR723's recipe you how to make a yummy cup.
              A new fetish film coming to a "cinema" near you: "Ginger Loves Ginger Tea"

It features insertion of a fresh ginger root, followed by a hot water enema. This time, the screams will garner a multi-agency response.

Comment

A new fetish film coming to a "cinema" near you: "Ginger Loves Ginger Tea"

It features insertion of a fresh ginger root, followed by a hot water enema. This time, the screams will garner a multi-agency response.
                Ok now I'm queasy and I DON'T want ginger tea.

Comment

• not.in.MY.town
                  not.in.MY.town commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Glad to return the favor.

I thought he already had a root courtesy of an adult motion picture starlet.

Comment

I won't need a seat since I'll be using our department-issued tricycle when competing in the midlife crisis division:

BTDT2 will be competing in the senior division on this antique beauty:

tou·ché

Comment

Originally posted by PR723 View Post
                    When one looks at our hospital security from a distance, the uniform looks almost identical to our local PD, but as you get closer, you realize that their " duty belt" holds a walkie- talkie.

When I was going through my internships at various hospitals, I quickly realized how naive I had been in my belief that hospitals were secure/safe work environments.At one hospital where the majority of the pts engaged in a lot of " street activity, I learned some pretty valuable lessons. Not with my CI's help. She was lazy and in general a real piece of work who was disliked by her co-workers. She loved to send me into dicey situations completely blind.

We have been through several active shooter drills which have been very informative and have resulted in the staff meeting to discuss specific action plans for the floor knowing that more than likely our bosses will be hiding under their desks in their locked offices.
                    Keeping in topic: “WTF”........... Hospital personnel use CI’s? We are talking about confidential informants, right?
                    Image result for wink wink Image result for wink wink

Comment

• PR723
                      PR723 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      BTDT2,
                      I laughed at your question because oddly enough I sometimes say," the word on the street" or "my confidential informant told me" when talking to pts about their discharge date or if I discover that a pt has made false/misleading statements or has omitted information.

I'm not sure if you know,but CI is a clinical instructor.
                      Last edited by PR723; 06-16-2018, 03:09 PM.

• not.in.MY.town
                      not.in.MY.town commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Dude, those are some excessively large winky faces.

BTDT2 , NOLA2005 and PR723 -- have you noticed how the four of us are pretty much the only ones posting in this thread?

I believe everyone else takes one look at our conversation...exclaims WTF is wrong with these people?!?...and then puts a sticky note on their screen reminding them: "CAUTION: Do NOT click on the Things That Make You Go WTF thread!!" ​​​​​​​

Comment

I thought he already had a root courtesy of an adult motion picture starlet.
                      No such luck. She did beg me to "please get it the f*ck out...or just f*cking shoot me." But nope, I wasn't gonna go digging for that thing...and our policy doesn't authorize mercy kills. EMS hauled her off...and I assume at the ER they used those big *** cold steel forceps that NOLA2005 mentioned.

Comment

Related image

Pogue has a great sense of humor and usually jumps right in…. However going naked during an toe nail fungus exam seems a little out of character.

Hopefully Pogue will see above photo, have a WTF moment and actively join this thread.

Comment

• PR723
                          PR723 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I wish I could "like" this more than once, but it won't allow me. This pic reminds me of some of my elderly male pts.

I'm kind of disturbed that this guy is smiling.

Related image

Pogue has a great sense of humor and usually jumps right in…. However going naked during an toe nail fungus exam seems a little out of character.

Hopefully Pogue will see above photo, have a WTF moment and actively join this thread.

OMG WTF is that thing!!!!??? Sani, next time please give warning, I almost lost my eyesight from the glare coming off those humongous things.

Comment

• NOLA2005
                          NOLA2005 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Wow!!! Seeing that pic twice will certainly make sure no one else but us four posts on this thread.

• not.in.MY.town
                          not.in.MY.town commented
                          Editing a comment
                          "Elephantitis of the testicles". Search it in Google Images. I dare you.

• NOLA2005
                          NOLA2005 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You forget I work in the medical, been there, saw that. There was a guy in our city who had that. He would appear on the local news looking for help with his condition. He carried around a milk carton to rest them on when he was sitting down....

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7952 users online. 390 members and 7562 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X