X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by PR723 View Post

BTDT2, You ask a very good question. However, I have refereed a fight over a pork sandwich between family members and dealt with crying men, so my humor gage is low at the moment. Let me think about it and I will get back to you.
    I told you I couldn't handle those Southern spices...

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

You are JUST learning this????????????????????????
    It all seemed like normal, casual, everyday conversation......until these guys started discussing the storage capacity of my man purse. That just crossed the line.

Leave a comment:

• Iowa #1603
    replied
    Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

1) You people are SICK!!

You are JUST learning this????????????????????????

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by BTDT2
    Nola, My.town's 2017 post race x-ray, what exactly are we viewing?
    Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post
    Sani, what we are seeing is an astonishing capacity for storage in Towns "purse". He is no amateur. Town must have spent many, many hours of practicing stretching, stretching, and even more stretching.
    Originally posted by BTDT2
    Obviously My.town has taken CCW to the next level. PR, My.town will require copious amounts of alcohol, iodine, hydrogen peroxide, boric acid, mercuric chloride, several wipe down towels and two pair of Nola's 6 ply purple nitrile gloves before anyone in their right mind will even consider handling his 357.
    Originally posted by NOLA2005
    Ummmm no, what is needed is straight up bleach. Yes it may stain, but it will be totally worth it....that is if Town ever wants his 357 handled again by anyone other than himself.

1) You people are SICK!!

2) Everyone knows it's important to stretch before any athletic activity.

3) Why would I want anyone else to handle my 357??? This is hands down THE BEST way to avoid a gun grab.

Leave a comment:

• NOLA2005
    commented on 's reply
    Ummmm no, what is needed is straight up bleach. Yes it may stain, but it will be totally worth it....that is if Town ever wants his 357 handled again by anyone other than himself.
    Last edited by NOLA2005; 07-06-2018, 12:21 AM.

• BTDT2
    replied

Sani, what we are seeing is an astonishing capacity for storage in Towns "purse". He is no amateur. Town must have spent many, many hours of practicing stretching, stretching, and even more stretching.
    Obviously My.town has taken CCW to the next level. PR, My.town will require copious amounts of alcohol, iodine, hydrogen peroxide, boric acid, mercuric chloride, several wipe down towels and two pair of Nola's 6 ply purple nitrile gloves before anyone in their right mind will even consider handling his 357.

PR, ya think double inflatable donuts will work?

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    replied
    Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post
    Image result for patriotic towels folded

PR723 very patriotic, towel plans for National Nude Day July 14th?

BTDT2, You ask a very good question. However, I have refereed a fight over a pork sandwich between family members and dealt with crying men, so my humor gage is low at the moment. Let me think about it and I will get back to you.

Leave a comment:

• NOLA2005
    replied

MY.town you can use my car safe this year.

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied

I will for sure, not certain if not.in.MY.town will participate, last year he appeared extremely uncomfortable grimacing in pain sitting on a tricycle whilst CCW.

PR723
    any chance of showing up with two inflatable donuts? Both for not.in.MY.town,,,, after all it has to be agonizing for My.town to conceal his .357 S&W 6” revolver when seated nude Pedaling a tricycle.

MY.town you can use my car safe this year.

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied

So Sani, will you and not.in.MY.town be celebrating with more nude tricycling? Baby powder does wonders for chafing ya know.
    I will for sure, not certain if not.in.MY.town will participate, last year he appeared extremely uncomfortable grimacing in pain sitting on a tricycle whilst CCW.

PR723
    any chance of showing up with two inflatable donuts? Both for not.in.MY.town,,,, after all it has to be agonizing for My.town to conceal his .357 S&W 6” revolver when seated nude Pedaling a tricycle.

Leave a comment:

• NOLA2005
    replied

So Sani, will you and not.in.MY.town be celebrating with more nude tricycling? Baby powder does wonders for chafing ya know.

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NOLA2005
    commented on 's reply
    Mmmm, special seasoning and sauces, how yummy.....NOT, bleahhhhh.

• BTDT2
    replied
    I witnessed an alarming WTF moment passing by a city park yesterday…Families celebrating the 4th were barbecuing on public grills and drinking from public water fountain.

People in my area are either naïve, unaware just don’t care that homeless, gangs, dopers, drunks and other people of the night use parks during darkness (when rest rooms are locked) for reasons other than family BBQ’s.

Image result for public grill

Image result for poop
    Image result for peeing
    Related image

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    commented on 's reply
    Mechanophilia, yeah they like hot cars.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10542 users online. 432 members and 10110 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X