300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PR723 View Post
    Your cries for an avatar have been heard......

Very good, now it's Tunes turn.....
    Last edited by BTDT2; 03-11-2019, 05:07 PM. Reason: Y-not

Comment

• I don't know why, but I thought of BTDT2 when I saw this card......
      " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

Lucille Ball

Comment

• BTDT2
        BTDT2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Lmao!!!!!!!!!

• BTDT2
        BTDT2 commented
        Editing a comment
        The handstand is an important skill taught in countless supervisor academies and essential for almost all
        subsequent skills.

• ‘Badge Bunnies’ to Receive Dependent Benefits

By
      Chris Fisher
      -
      February 13, 2019

Britani Jacobs happy to finally get the benefits she deserves.

"Nashville, TN – Nashville Metro Police Department on Sunday announced a pioneering new program in which women who chase police officers for romantic interest, affectionately called ‘Badge Bunnies,’ will be offered healthcare under their amorous companion’s health plan.

Captain Danny McCall of the patrol division said of the plan, “These ladies do a great service to the men and women of the police department. Their selfless dedication to helping our police officers is unmatched. They are literally willing to do ANYTHING a police officer asks. It’s only right that we reward their hard work and sacrifice.”

“People don’t realize how hard it is to get close to these officers. They have wives and families, and a really hectic work schedule, so you’re constantly having to adjust your own schedule to find some one-on-one time with your LEO. It’s not fair,” said Britani Jacobs, a local hairdresser, who will be the first beneficiary of the plan. “We deserve at least some benefit. I mean, their wives get all kinds of benefits.”

The plan covers all medical expenses after meeting the deductible of $1,000, however, treatments for any sexually transmitted diseases and all childbirth-related expenses are exempt from the deductible. In the event of the birth of a child, the plan will pay $700 a month to the mother as child support.

“This is a great benefit to our officers and will help us attract new recruits and experienced officers alike,” says Chief Steve Anderson. “Our officers have so much concern for their Badge Bunnies. This program will alleviate stress and allow our officers to be more effective at policing their community. There is a huge taxpayer benefit here.”

Chief Anderson further explained that studies done by the Tennessee Department of Justice Affairs predict that this plan will reduce officer stress, thereby lowering instances of excessive force and resultant keyboard activism.

Not everyone is happy with the move. Officer Jason Davis says, “This is a waste of taxpayer resources. Spouses already get benefits, and no one sleeps with someone to whom they aren’t married.” The interview with Officer Davis, a former state trooper, was cut short when he saw his grandmother speeding five over and had to pull her over. She was issued a citation.

James Portwood, president of the Nashville chapter of the Fraternal Order of Police, is regarded as the architect of this pioneering and innovative recruitment and retention-based benefit package. “My officers brought this concern to me, and I was able to draft a proposal. To his credit, Chief Anderson jumped right on board and worked diligently to get this put together. I thought it would be harder.”

When asked if the extension of these benefits was in any way related to the recent flood of sick time used by nightshift officers from the Midtown Hills Precinct for treatment of chlamydia, Chief Anderson had no comment."

Note: From Blue News Network, a satirical news website. https://bluenewsnetwork.com/
      Last edited by BTDT2; 03-12-2019, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• WTF...... paragliding in AU is on my updated bucket list.

Last edited by BTDT2; 03-14-2019, 10:03 PM. Reason: Y-not?

Comment

• BTDT2,
          How good are your boxing skills? From this video, it looks as though they could come in handy. This was definitely a WTF moment for the roo whose reaction was priceless.
          https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7460496.html
          Last edited by PR723; 03-14-2019, 11:56 PM.
          " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

Lucille Ball

Comment

• BTDT2
            BTDT2 commented
            Editing a comment
            PR, I glad you asked….. "I coulda been a contender"

• This one is for Townie.....

Comment

• Originally posted by PR723 View Post
            BTDT2,
            How good are your boxing skills?

A Better question is how does missing member Capt. K spend his day when not working Brothel security in Australia.
            Last edited by BTDT2; 03-16-2019, 06:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

WTF...... paragliding in AU is on my updated bucket list.
              Nyc is like this except its rats.

Comment

• Originally posted by TUNEDNIMPORTED View Post

Nyc is like this except its rats.

Rats constitute an ongoing problem and a real pain in the rear for Bay area residents..
                Last edited by BTDT2; 03-23-2019, 11:31 PM.

Comment

• Anyone else planning a Disneyland new Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge attraction vacation this summer?
                  Crowds shouldn’t be too bad...

Comment

Anyone else planning a Disneyland new Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge attraction vacation this summer?
                    Crowds shouldn’t be too bad...

Galaxy's Edge? More like Edge of Insanity.

People won't just be renting people in wheelchairs to accompany them to the park. They'll shoot their own toes off just to get to the front of the line.

Comment

• Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

Galaxy's Edge? More like Edge of Insanity.

People won't just be renting people in wheelchairs to accompany them to the park. They'll shoot their own toes off just to get to the front of the line.
                      I plan to ride flying Dumbo without worrying about a hostage barricade 400 miles away.

For a friend, how many toes?
                      Last edited by BTDT2; 04-01-2019, 07:21 PM.

Comment

I plan to ride flying Dumbo without worrying about a hostage barricade 400 miles away.
                        Did you keep your magic feather from your last trip? If so, you can go straight to the front of the line!

For a friend, how many toes?
                        ALL of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

Did you keep your magic feather from your last trip? If so, you can go straight to the front of the line!

I did....

Thank for the "wheelchair" heads up....

Comment

• Theme park ride line plan "B"

PR please include a dozen face mask with my Easter T-towel order.
                            Muchas gracias
                            Last edited by BTDT2; 04-03-2019, 09:43 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10043 users online. 488 members and 9555 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X