• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR723
    replied
    Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

For several years I had a signature line here that stated

" I drink coffee over breakfast with murderers and rapists ............YOU don't scare me."

Those people didn't bother me..................................the ones that made my skin crawl were the pedophiles. BUT .............I also had to treat them the same as I did any other inmate.
    First, that was a great signature line.
    Second, both pedophiles and rapists make my skin crawl.
    Third, I make sure I'm giving the same quality of care to the pts who make my skin crawl as to the ones who don't. Just like you, I'm a professional and that's what I'm paid to do. ( I don't get paid to hug them though, so that I am allowed to refuse to give the pt.).
    Fourth, I'll be damned if I'm going to let anybody rattle me.

.............Well, you might be the exception to fourth point.
    Last edited by PR723; 07-15-2018, 10:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    commented on 's reply
    NOLA gets some more LOVE X 10 for her comment.

• PR723
    commented on 's reply
    LOL...LOVE x10!
    Last edited by PR723; 07-15-2018, 09:15 AM. Reason: I wanted a louder "AMEN".......It is Sunday morning

• NOLA2005
    replied
    Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

Image result for roadrunner beep beep

You jinx PR and I forsee a ginger root enema in your future....

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied
    Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post
    Man you better not have jinxed her or no more lavender T towels for you!
    ​​
    Image result for roadrunner beep beep

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    commented on 's reply
    Frisco?

• not.in.MY.town
    replied

Given a choice I rather have a root canal (endodontic therapy). Not to be confused with a Townie root canal. Incidentally where is Townie, he go into hiding?
    Townie's been OuttaTownie.

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied

So what you're saying is you'd rather have an Air Contrast Barium Enema where you're wide awake and bargaining with God for it to end instead of a pretty nurse saying "Wake up Mr Sani, you're all done!" ? Well ok then....​​​​​
    Given a choice I rather have a root canal (endodontic therapy). Not to be confused with a Townie root canal. Incidentally where is Townie, he go into hiding?

Leave a comment:

• NOLA2005
    replied

Better air than smoke, I’m cancelling my colonoscopy in the morning….
    So what you're saying is you'd rather have an Air Contrast Barium Enema where you're wide awake and bargaining with God for it to end instead of a pretty nurse saying "Wake up Mr Sani, you're all done!" ? Well ok then....​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Iowa #1603
    replied
    Originally posted by PR723 View Post
    Of all of the disgusting things we have joked about on this thread, dealing with that kind of crap from male pts is what turns my stomach the most.

For several years I had a signature line here that stated

" I drink coffee over breakfast with murderers and rapists ............YOU don't scare me."

Those people didn't bother me..................................the ones that made my skin crawl were the pedophiles. BUT .............I also had to treat them the same as I did any other inmate.

Leave a comment:

• NOLA2005
    commented on 's reply
    Man you better not have jinxed her or no more lavender T towels for you!

• BTDT2
    replied

Surprisingly I don't get a lot of that kind of crap. I guess when you stick a tube up a guys rear and blow his colon up like a balloon, it takes all the friskiness right out of them!
    ​​
    Better air than smoke, I’m cancelling my colonoscopy in the morning….

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied

I hear you. It sounds as though you and I had the same kind of week.

I thought of you when a male pt of mine who made my skin crawl told me to give him a hug as he was discharging. It would have been nice to have had one of your recommended tools available as he held out his hand and beckoned me over. I offered up a male co-worker and walked away. Of all of the disgusting things we have joked about on this thread, dealing with that kind of crap from male pts is what turns my stomach the most. Unfortunately, that incident was one of the easier parts of my week. The positive is that I'm on call this weekend and my cell hasn't beeped one time. whoo-hoo!
    Image result for beep

Leave a comment:

• NOLA2005
    replied

I hear you. It sounds as though you and I had the same kind of week.

I thought of you when a male pt of mine who made my skin crawl told me to give him a hug as he was discharging. It would have been nice to have had one of your recommended tools available as he held out his hand and beckoned me over. I offered up a male co-worker and walked away. Of all of the disgusting things we have joked about on this thread, dealing with that kind of crap from male pts is what turns my stomach the most. Unfortunately, that incident was one of the easier parts of my week. The positive is that I'm on call this weekend and my cell hasn't beeped one time. whoo-hoo!

Surprisingly I don't get a lot of that kind of crap. I guess when you stick a tube up a guys rear and blow his colon up like a balloon, it takes all the friskiness right out of them!
    ​​

Leave a comment:

• NOLA2005
    commented on 's reply
    Here's to that beeper STAYING silent!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5005 users online. 246 members and 4759 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X