Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTDT2
    replied
    WTF just heard NJ Horseshoe crab Row is considered an aphrodisiac for men. Townie do you still carry epinephrine and maintain Row taste like chicken?

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied
    Before Townie changed his user name he posted as “not. In.MY.Cahulawassee. River. valley”
    Image result for inflatable rubber donutThen
    Image result for inflatable rubber donut
    Now

Leave a comment:

• Iowa #1603
    replied
    Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

PR723 is correct. I love the banjo so much I've decided to take some classes and make it my second career!! I'm still looking for a nude banjoing course...but in the meantime this will have to do:

Here is Townie practicing ...................
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsC4kf6x_Q0

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post
    Wow! 20 pages of total, absolute craziness! Y'all keep up the good work!
    Over 4,000 views!

There's either a lot of voyeurs out there......or it's just the four of us (plus Iowa and Pogue) who keep clicking on this thread.

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by PR723 View Post
    However, I must correct one error. You said that MY.town plays the banjo. Actually, he enjoys listening to the banjo. However, he did voice a desire to learn how to do a little picking during his return visit.

PR723 is correct. I love the banjo so much I've decided to take some classes and make it my second career!! I'm still looking for a nude banjoing course...but in the meantime this will have to do:

I've also acquired a copy of this helpful guide:

I am soooo excited about this new career!!! I think I'll just go ahead and submit my resignation from the PD. The flyer even promises that I will GAIN RESPECT. God knows I get none as a cop...or from forum members in this thread.

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

wtf!!!!!!
    Come visit my cellar. I'll be more than happy to "show" you your roots.
    Last edited by not.in.MY.town; 07-09-2018, 08:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• NOLA2005
    commented on 's reply
    And may God have mercy on us all...

• BTDT2
    replied

wtf!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    replied
    BTDT2, I noticed in another thread that you mentioned my towel folding skills. Thank you for the shout out.

However, I must correct one error. You said that MY.town plays the banjo. Actually, he enjoys listening to the banjo. However, he did voice a desire to learn how to do a little picking during his return visit.

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    replied
    BTDT2, I had to look this word up.

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied
    Have I mentioned before...You people are SICK?!!!!!!

While I appreciate the "genuine concern"...you guys are spending WAY too much time obsessing over my bunghole. I wonder what Freud would have to say about that?
    Yes you mentioned it; this obsession must be a Ginger root tea side effect.

Getting back on topic, a lifetime ago as a rookie recently out of FTO, I responded to a welfare check and walked in on a classic case of polyembolokoilamania. My first thought was WTF she looked like a human puffer fish.

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    replied

While I appreciate the "genuine concern"...you guys are spending WAY too much time obsessing over my bunghole. I wonder what Freud would have to say about that?

Oh yeah:

MY.town, you're right. We need to leave your bunghole alone and use our twisted minds to focus on some other stomach-turning aspect of life.

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    commented on 's reply
    Iowa on a mission.................... Thankfully it'll take him a while to get here...............

• not.in.MY.town
    replied

Oh yeah:

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied
    Originally posted by PR723 View Post

BTDT2, you are so resourceful. I think It will be a perfect fit. However, I'm afraid the cast iron will slow MY.town down considerably thus making it very difficult to win the tricycle race.

Related image

PR how about one of these, with a longer chain he can hook it to his "ring"

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6025 users online. 258 members and 5767 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X