Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been puked on. I then almost puked on them. Undigested Chinese food is horrid.
    Originally posted by RSGSRT
    We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
    Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

• Originally posted by PR723 View Post

First year into my job, I had a lady who went from " I'm nauseated" to making that face. I told her that if I tossed my cookies to just ignore me and to rest assured that I would clean up both her vomit and mine. She then covered the floor next to her bed with undigested beef stew.
      Feb 1 Friday National Wear Red Day
      Feb 2 Saturday Groundhog Day
      Feb 3 Sunday Super Bowl
      Feb 4 Monday Rosa Parks Day
      Feb 5 Tuesday Chinese New Year
      Feb 10 Sunday Bay Area Beef Stew Day
      Feb 12 Tuesday Lincoln's Birthday
      Feb 14 Thursday Valentine's Day
      Feb 14 Thursday Statehood Day

PR interesting post, taking into consideration today is Bay Area Beef Stew Day.
      Last edited by BTDT2; 02-10-2019, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• Related image

Tune, consider yourself lucky living in the states. Capt. K packs a can of “Bush Grade Dropbear Repellent” when drifting through the outback and a prescription for penicillin when frequenting the "Red-light districts in Australia".

If Capt. K finds his way to this thread, hopefully he’ll post details of his "WTF" Dropbear and bordello experiences.

Last edited by BTDT2; 02-10-2019, 06:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TUNEDNIMPORTED View Post

Basically was enjoying a nice commute until someone decided to throw up all over the train car. Never will I sit on public transit again.
          Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

I thought you wanted to be a LEO. What are you gonna do when a drunk subject projectile vomits all over your uniform...and then proceeds to defecate and urinate in the back of your cruiser...and YOU get to clean it all up? Yeah, that happened. Some of it more than once.
          Originally posted by TUNEDNIMPORTED View Post

I'm going to dry heave a bunch and maybe tear up a little.

Tune, remember you don't tug on superman's cape .
          You don't spit into the wind.
          You don't pull the mask off that old lone ranger.

If a LE career is in your future, you don’t volunteer to investigate a bloated DB in an unventilated structure when outside temperatures hit triple digits.
          IMO vomit on your uniform is better than purge fluid on (unprotected parts of) your body.

Comment

• Tune,

Those lines BTDT2 mentioned are from a Jim Croce song called" You Don't Mess Around With Jim"
            " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

Lucille Ball

Comment

• BTDT2,

Care to mention how many shirts. pants. and shoes you've had to toss over the years ?

I'm not going to ask you about your unprotected body parts...

Lucille Ball

Comment

BTDT2,

Care to mention how many shirts. pants. and shoes you've had to toss over the years ?

I'm not going to ask you about your unprotected body parts...
                PR are you asking if I used my uniform allowance on uniform replacement or leisure activity, the answer is yes.
                Last edited by BTDT2; 02-12-2019, 03:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

PR are you asking if I used my uniform allowance on uniform replacement or leisure activity, the answer is yes.
                  Do people actually use their uniform checks on uniforms or is that an urban legend?

We called them vacation checks...
                  Originally posted by RSGSRT
                  We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                  Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aerohead View Post

Do people actually use their uniform checks on uniforms or is that an urban legend?

Hey, sometimes you just gotta travel a bit to find the best uniform stores....

Comment

• Originally posted by Aerohead View Post

Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

Hey, sometimes you just gotta travel a bit to find the best uniform stores....
                      Townie is absolutely right, sometimes you just gotta travel a bit to find the best uniform stores. I found some of the best uniform stores in Orlando, Miami, Las Vegas, NYC, Honolulu, Maui, Anaheim and Cancun.
                      Last edited by BTDT2; 02-12-2019, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

Feb 1 Friday National Wear Red Day
                        Feb 2 Saturday Groundhog Day
                        Feb 3 Sunday Super Bowl
                        Feb 4 Monday Rosa Parks Day
                        Feb 5 Tuesday Chinese New Year
                        Feb 10 Sunday Bay Area Beef Stew Day
                        Feb 12 Tuesday Lincoln's Birthday
                        Feb 14 Thursday Valentine's Day
                        Feb 14 Thursday Statehood Day

PR interesting post, taking into consideration today is Bay Area Beef Stew Day.
                        Boy am I sure glad I read this comment right after eating beef fricken stew.

Comment

• Originally posted by TUNEDNIMPORTED View Post

Boy am I sure glad I read this comment right after eating beef fricken stew.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

• PR723
                            PR723 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Ahhh, the memories.

• not.in.MY.town
                            not.in.MY.town commented
                            Editing a comment
                            PR723 That's you holding that pot, isn't it?

• Townie, it is. I just realized I had forgotten my mask laced with peppermint oil.

Lucille Ball

Comment

• BTDT2, what tricks did you have to deal with odorous situations? Did it involve ginger root?

Lucille Ball

Comment

BTDT2, what tricks did you have to deal with odorous situations? Did it involve ginger root?
                              PR excellent question, I packed Vicks VapoRub in my nose to block noxious odors.

Packing preparation “G” in an orifice located in the dorsal transverse plane is more of a east coast than west coast practice.
                              In theory “G” packing generates a recognizable odor thus masking other unpleasant odors.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7310 users online. 367 members and 6943 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X