X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR723
    replied
    Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post

​​​​​​On an unserious note, that pic reminds me of a true story from my student days except the positions were reversed and the guy was a gal.
    I have to admit that I'm not that shocked to hear this story considering we are both southern ladies. I would like to think that the gal wasn't sober at the time of the incident.

What did surprise me was to hear that BTDT2 had encountered some of this behavior in his neck of the woods. I know basically nothing about California, but I still didn't expect stories of bestiality from him.

Where I live, my mail occasionally arrives to my mailbox in shreds. At first, someone in the post office would attach an apology note. Now, they don't even bother. I wish the postal workers would pay as much attention to keeping my mail intact as this postal worker did to gaining access to this dog.
    The video will make you laugh.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b033be14673281

I have to admit, considering how this postman behaves, I guess I should consider myself fortunate......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWnaNtxyn0A

MY.town, I know you aren't posting on this thread. I at least hope you're reading our posts and getting a good laugh.
    Last edited by PR723; 07-17-2018, 05:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NOLA2005
    replied
    Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

Image result for heimlich maneuver dog
    On a serious note, thanks to this thread I found out one can perform the Heimlich maneuver on a dog.

​​​​​​On an unserious note, that pic reminds me of a true story from my student days except the positions were reversed and the guy was a gal.

Leave a comment:

• NOLA2005
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe I'm wrong but that doesn't look like a ginger root to me.

• NOLA2005
    commented on 's reply
    Because a combo of alcohol and ******** friends.
    Last edited by NOLA2005; 07-16-2018, 08:33 PM.

• BTDT2
    replied

Image result for nurse giving heimlich maneuver

Image result for heimlich maneuver dog
    On a serious note, thanks to this thread I found out one can perform the Heimlich maneuver on a dog.

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied
    Originally posted by PR723 View Post
    Why?????

Townie's been OuttaTownie, It looks like Townie’s back…..

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    replied
    Why?????

Leave a comment:

• NOLA2005
    replied

Nola, PR, T1, anyone….. I’m second guessing myself.... Do you suppose what I heard was a medical crisis call for help (stroking) and not Townie exercising his First Amendment rights in the privacy of his root cellar surrounded by his secretive magazine stash?

I’m sure Townie had a good explanation for the sounds you heard.
    Last edited by NOLA2005; 07-17-2018, 09:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied

Actually I heard an expressive male voice caught up in some type a religious practice (?) coming from Townie's root cellar….
    What I heard was:
    Oh god, Oh god, Oh God….yes,,Yes,,,Yes.. followed by moaning and a deep sigh.

Respecting Townie's First Amendment rights I decided not to disturb him and returned to California...

OK Townie its your turn.....

Nola, PR, T1, anyone….. I’m second guessing myself.... Do you suppose what I heard was a medical crisis call for help (stroking) and not Townie exercising his First Amendment rights in the privacy of his root cellar surrounded by his secretive magazine stash?

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied
    You are so thoughtful.
    Actually I heard an expressive male voice caught up in some type a religious practice (?) coming from Townie's root cellar….
    What I heard was:
    Oh god, Oh god, Oh God….yes,,Yes,,,Yes.. followed by moaning and a deep sigh.

Respecting Townie's First Amendment rights I decided not to disturb him and returned to California...

OK Townie its your turn.....

Last edited by BTDT2; 07-15-2018, 06:45 PM. Reason: deleted T-towels and ginger root... :)

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    commented on 's reply
    You are so thoughtful.

• BTDT2
    replied
    BTDT2, I noticed that NJ was the destination of your family road trip. Did you guys by any chance spend time with MY.town?

Are there any highlights from your trip that you care to share?

Image result for tricycle trophy

Townie left the Bay area in a hurry missing the race awards ceremony; I intended to deliver his gold tricycle trophy in person. Unfortunately Townie’s was OuttaTownie. Left it at his front door alongside a stack of T- towels.

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    replied
    BTDT2, I noticed that NJ was the destination of your family road trip. Did you guys by any chance spend time with MY.town?

Are there any highlights from your trip that you care to share?
    Last edited by PR723; 07-15-2018, 05:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    commented on 's reply
    If Nola is on a roll does this mean Townie is on a (rubber) donut ?

• PR723
    commented on 's reply
    BTDT2, You have a perfect sense of timing. Love the distraction. You rock!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8402 users online. 401 members and 8001 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X