Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTDT2
    commented on 's reply
    LMAO....good catch..... I any speculation re- PM’s location?

• NOLA2005
    replied
    Originally posted by Trauma1 View Post
    So, my showing up in this thread is fitting, no?
    Wow, welcome back! I don’t think you’ve been here since the Yorkie troll wars.

Leave a comment:

• NOLA2005
    commented on 's reply
    I trust you used my triple strength gloves Sani.

• NOLA2005
    commented on 's reply
    Well I hope you used some anesthesia on the poor fella.

• BTDT2
    commented on 's reply
    Sure thing Townie, no comments about having you embalmed and posed nude on a tricycle while holding a ginger root. How about comments about you posed nude on a tricycle seated on PR supplied rubber donuts covered with a monogrammed T-towel?

• BTDT2
    replied
    Originally posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Welcome back, where ya been?

We can really use your help, Pogue in missing. All we know so far is Pogue is surrounded by granite walls with supervised showers somewhere north of the SF Bay area.

During your absence, Townie shared his passion with ginger root and his 6” .357, Nola shared an x-ray Christmas Santa story, PR explained the importance of folded T support towels and rubber donuts, Iowa put in plain words a reasons for recycled corn cobs.

Last edited by BTDT2; 07-10-2018, 12:55 PM. Reason: removed "Townie's man purse"

Leave a comment:

• Trauma1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied
    hawaiitexas welcome to “WTF” ....if anyone ask for ginger root, horseshoe crab row, T-towels, banjo players or corn cobs feel free to refer them to this thread....

Furthermore we have o.com’s version of where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego, it’s called where in the world is Pogue Mahone.

Pogue offered three clues…surrounded by granite walls, upstream from SF bay area and supervised showers…My guess was old Folsom prison, I was wrong…

Nola, PR, Townie and Iowa have not posted their guess yet. Check out entire thread, use your investigative skills and post your best guess…

PR can you UPS a dozen T-towels before Labor Day? Asking for a friend... THX…
    Last edited by BTDT2; 07-10-2018, 12:54 PM. Reason: removed "ginger root"

Leave a comment:

• NOLA2005
    commented on 's reply
    But Townie that would be so epic, something to be talked about for decades to come!

• not.in.MY.town
    commented on 's reply
    BTDT2 -- Please no comments about having me embalmed and posed nude on a tricycle while holding a ginger root.

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Here's a major WTF from NOLA for NOLA (and everyone else):

The latest funeral trend -- "extreme embalming"

NOLA family chooses unique but loving way to say goodbye to son

NEW ORLEANS-- Renard Matthews was killed in New Orleans 2 weeks ago. He was a young 18 years old, and while the tragedy of losing him so young weighs heavy on his family, they chose to have his body prepared for Sunday afternoon's wake in a way that they want to remember him.

At the Charbonnet Labat Glapion Funeral Home in Treme, Matthews was sitting in a chair, video game controller in hand, surrounded by his favorite snacks, and his beloved Boston Celtics on the television screen.

Matthew's mother Temeka says her son was a bit of a homebody, who only recently started to venture out to walk the dog she'd recently gotten him. Temeka Matthews also said that her son was a big fan of Celtics guard Kyrie Irving.

Family and friends gathered for Sunday's wake. Renard Matthews will be buried Tuesday.

Unique? - Yeah.
    Loving? - I guess.

CREEPY AF? - HELL YEAH.

( source: https://wgno.com/2018/07/08/nola-fam...oodbye-to-son/ )

Leave a comment:

• hawaiitexas
    replied
    I constantly get asked where to get cocaine off duty when having a beer. I tell them a I know a guy and call a plain clothes PD officer that enjoys the referral .

Leave a comment:

• NOLA2005
    replied
    Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

PR723 is correct. I love the banjo so much I've decided to take some classes and make it my second career!! I'm still looking for a nude banjoing course...but in the meantime this will have to do:

Now be careful about nude banjo playing, be sure to remove any banjo pics before scratching sensitive areas.

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    replied
    [QUOTE=not.in.MY.town;n6665039]

MY.town, just as the advertisement says, a banjo is a chick magnet.

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    replied
    Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

Here is Townie practicing ...................
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsC4kf6x_Q0
    IOWA, that is some fancy footwork. Where did you learn how to dance like that?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11278 users online. 470 members and 10808 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X