Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR723
    replied
    I had a patient whose girlfriend( she was half his age and after I did the math, discovered that he started dating her when she was a minor) was unable to attend caregiver training because she went to Florida for a furry convention. What does a furry convention look like?

This pic really creeps me out......

Leave a comment:

• NOLA2005
    replied
    photo upload site

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied
    Obviously both events are routine “disturbing the piece” calls….

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    replied
    BTDT2, Here's a bonus for you.....
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/1388930/posts

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

Townie, there’s chatter on another site about a legendary New Jersey Lieutenant known as "Lt. Tripod' , dat you?

Just noticed your name change, LMAO!!!!!
    Haha. No, that guy actually got his name after he "accidentally tripped and fell" and landed ***** first on a tripod.

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    commented on 's reply
    Cousins arrested after refusing to stop having sex during funeral ceremony “There is no law against first cousins having consensual sexual relationships in Alabama, so no charges will be pressed on that account” Talladega County Deputy Sheriff, Adam Watts, said yesterday”.

LMAO!!!!!!!

• BTDT2
    replied
    Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post
    I already have three legs. But one is (only slightly) shorter than the others....
    Townie, there’s chatter on another site about a legendary New Jersey Lieutenant known as "Lt. Tripod' , dat you?

Just noticed your name change, LMAO!!!!!
    Last edited by BTDT2; 08-30-2018, 06:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied
    Originally posted by PR723 View Post

Could be from all of those barefoot summers, but as Loretta Lynn said, " In the winter time we'd all get a brand new pair. "
    Here it usually takes a “No Confidence vote” to get one to grow a pair….

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    replied
    PR as a medical professional you are continually exposed to radiation (X-rays, gamma-rays, beta rays, radioactive isotopes and so forth). Looking at and counting purple toenails in above photo, I have one question. Can humans mutate from exposure to medical radiation or is this some type of Alabama anomaly?
    I'm going to revisit this question now that I'm fully awake and actually took the time to count the toes....

I will say that some family members are" close."

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/cou...eral-ceremony/

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    commented on 's reply
    I already have three legs. But one is (only slightly) shorter than the others....

• BTDT2
    replied
    Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post
    There are more useful body parts that I'd rather grow extras of....

Image result for man three legs

Like three legs?

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    commented on 's reply
    There are more useful body parts that I'd rather grow extras of....

• PR723
    replied
    PR as medical professional you are continually exposed to radiation (X-rays, gamma-rays, beta rays, radioactive isotopes and so forth). Looking at and counting purple toenails in above photo, I have one question. Can humans mutate from exposure to medical radiation or is this some type of Alabama anomaly?
    Could be from all of those barefoot summers, but as Loretta Lynn said, " In the winter time we'd all get a brand new pair. "

Leave a comment:

• NOLA2005
    commented on 's reply
    My bad, thought my name was called, disregard.....
    Last edited by NOLA2005; 09-10-2018, 01:08 AM.

• BTDT2
    replied
    PR as a medical professional you are continually exposed to radiation (X-rays, gamma-rays, beta rays, radioactive isotopes and so forth). Looking at and counting purple toenails in above photo, I have one question. Can humans mutate from exposure to medical radiation or is this some type of Alabama anomaly?
    Last edited by BTDT2; 08-30-2018, 08:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10113 users online. 445 members and 9668 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X