300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtf?
    Last edited by BTDT2; 02-02-2019, 11:52 AM.

Comment

• Last edited by BTDT2; 02-02-2019, 11:51 AM.

Comment

• " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

Lucille Ball

Comment

• BTDT2
          BTDT2 commented
          Editing a comment
          Lmao

• Townie, you may not win the race or sit comfortable, however this tricycle will help supplement your cops salary.

Feel free to re-post in "Living comfortably as a police officer" thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

Townie, you may not win the race or sit comfortable, however this tricycle will help supplement your cops salary.

Feel free to re-post in "Living comfortably as a police officer" thread.
          Nice!

I was just thinking we should invite PR723 to our next race. I bet her t-towels would sell like hotcakes among participants. Always lots of chafing and blisters.

PR, you're in? Feel free to wear a blindfold.

Comment

• Those highway signs posted earlier...

They're all part of a stretch of highway known as the WTF Freeway -- named after the common reaction displayed by visitors to the area attractions.

Comment

• Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post
              Those highway signs posted earlier...

They're all part of a stretch of highway known as the WTF Freeway -- named after the common reaction displayed by visitors to the area attractions.

Comment

With my other hand, the DRE will be able to make an assessment with far more accuracy.
                G. Root, I copied the above paraphrased quote from another thread.

A department I’m familiar with utilizes two types of DRE’s. One is an important component of an employee’s triennial “over 50” physical examination. The other is part of progressive discipline administered by command staff, usually the next step following oral counseling.

I trust one or more of our O.Com medical professionals will substantiate the importance of DRE’s in health care as well as in law enforcement.

Last edited by BTDT2; 01-22-2019, 03:30 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• not.in.MY.town
                  not.in.MY.town commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Must be a Bay Area practice. We don't get that kinky out here.

• PR723
                  PR723 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm not touching that. Not even with a double gloved hand......I have the feeling that I've made this comment somewhere else in the thread.
                  Last edited by PR723; 01-22-2019, 08:01 PM. Reason: ,,,,,,

• not.in.MY.town
                  not.in.MY.town commented
                  Editing a comment
                  PR723 Yeah, I'm pretty sure we've had this same conversation before. Our friend BTDT2 seems to be working through some traumatic anal probing experiences.

• BTDT2
                  BTDT2 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lmao .

• Things that make you go WTF at the proctologist's office:

Comment

Nice!

I was just thinking we should invite PR723 to our next race. I bet her t-towels would sell like hotcakes among participants. Always lots of chafing and blisters.

PR, you're in? Feel free to wear a blindfold.
                  I'm ready.....
                  " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

Lucille Ball

Comment

• Send a few my way. Yesterday was taco night and im feeling it.

Comment

• not.in.MY.town
                      not.in.MY.town commented
                      Editing a comment
                      A few what? Blindfolds? T-towels? Rectal exams?

• Originally posted by PR723 View Post
                    I'm not touching that. Not even with a double gloved hand......I have the feeling that I've made this comment somewhere else in the thread.]
                    Related image

PR, here ya go,. no need for double gloves....

Comment

• PR723
                      PR723 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Just one bottle?

• Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post
                    Related image

PR, here ya go,. no need for double gloves....

NO NO and HELL NO. Hand sanitizer is never an acceptable substitute for disposable gloves -- on the job or at the doctors office.

BTDT2 before his rectal exam: "Doc, aren't you going to wear gloves?"

Doctor: "Nah, I prefer skin to skin. I just use Purell afterwards."

Last edited by not.in.MY.town; 01-25-2019, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• PR723
                      PR723 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I learned a valuable lesson when I was on one of my internships to never touch a patient's bed linens without gloved hands.

• TUNEDNIMPORTED
                      TUNEDNIMPORTED commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I have a similar lesson.

• not.in.MY.town
                      not.in.MY.town commented
                      Editing a comment
                      PR723 and TUNEDNIMPORTED. Sounds like you guys have some WTF stories you should be sharing.

• [Quote: not.in.MY.town]
                    Sounds like you guys have some WTF stories you should be sharing.

I can usually salvage my scrubs and shoes with certain cleaning agents. However, after a rather rough session with a 0700 patient a few weeks ago, I said f##k it and tossed my shoes.
                    Last edited by PR723; 01-27-2019, 05:10 PM.
                    " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

Lucille Ball

Comment

• Originally posted by PR723 View Post
                      [Quote: not.in.MY.town]
                      Sounds like you guys have some WTF stories you should be sharing.

I can usually salvage my scrubs and shoes with certain cleaning agents. However, after a rather rough session with a 0700 patient a few weeks ago, I said f##k it and tossed my shoes.

Was that one or two rough sessions?
                      Last edited by BTDT2; 01-27-2019, 05:47 PM. Reason: Y not

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5828 users online. 227 members and 5601 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X