300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

You’re right....this afternoon was Sandbag Saturday.... Squirrels, Feral cats, Raccoons, Rats keep shredding burlap sandbags.
    I'd rather be an active participant on Sandbag Saturday than a passive participant on Teabag Tuesday. I hear the latter is a popular activity at your future retirement community.

Comment

• Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

I'd rather be an active participant on Sandbag Saturday than a passive participant on Teabag Tuesday. I hear the latter is a popular activity at your future retirement community.
      LMAO, I suppose nearly everyone will agree you said a mouthful….

Last edited by BTDT2; 01-06-2019, 03:02 PM. Reason: Y not?

Comment

• Originally posted by Langford PR View Post

Delete delete...wrong comment.
        Last edited by TUNEDNIMPORTED; 01-07-2019, 01:19 AM.

Comment

^^^^^^^^
          water pump gasket for a tacoma

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey T, you knew exactly what a water pump gasket looks like.
          Why has thou forsaken me

Comment

• Bleeding? I thought corn cobs facilitate blood clotting [Quote: BTDT2]

BTDT2,
            I'm not ignoring you. I just assumed you had directed this question to another member of the forum who possesses a greater knowledge of the various uses of corn cobs than I.
            " If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you."

In classified of newspaper: " Parachute for sale. Used only once. Small red stain."

Comment

• Originally posted by PR723 View Post
              BTDT2,
              I'm not ignoring you. I just assumed you had directed this question to another member of the forum who possesses a greater knowledge of the various uses of corn cobs than I.
              PR, are you aware corn cob is an effective inner thermal isolation substance frequently utilized in winter tricycle races?

Comment

• never mind.....
                Last edited by not.in.MY.town; 01-08-2019, 11:59 AM.

Comment

PR, are you aware corn cob is an effective inner thermal isolation substance frequently utilized in winter tricycle races?
                  Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post
                  never mind.....
                  Last week of February, I’ll fax an event registration form.
                  Last edited by BTDT2; 01-08-2019, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Last week of February, I’ll fax an event registration form.
                    Looking forward to it! Just wondering: Do we need to use amphibious tricycles this year...or are you gonna keep stacking sandbags around the racetrack?

Comment

Looking forward to it! Just wondering: Do we need to use amphibious tricycles this year...or are you gonna keep stacking sandbags around the racetrack?
                      Unless a tsunami hits the bay area next month, you should be good to go…

I hope to have my Arizona Milk Chocolate Covered Scorpions franchise up and going by the end of February beginning of March. Watch your mail for a complimentary two pound box....

Chocolate Covered Scorpions

Comment

Unless a tsunami hits the bay area next month, you should be good to go…

I hope to have my Arizona Milk Chocolate Covered Scorpions franchise up and going by the end of February beginning of March. Watch your mail for a complimentary two pound box....

Chocolate Covered Scorpions

Thanks in advance! I've been trying to get a saltwater taffy-stuffed horseshoe crab business off the ground...but with little success thus far. :

Comment

So NOLA2005 came down the mountain just long enough to change her profile pic...but didn't bother posting in this thread? WTF?! Way to create a thread, kill a thread, revive a thread...and then ghost a thread. Come back to us!

Image result for Alien abduction

I hope Area 51 - Alien abduction rumors are false.

Comment

• Related image
                            Anyone recall Nola posting this X-ray ^^^^^after her encounter on Extraterrestrial Highway?
                            Last edited by BTDT2; 01-08-2019, 07:23 PM. Reason: Y-Not

Comment

Thanks in advance! I've been trying to get a saltwater taffy-stuffed horseshoe crab business off the ground...but with little success thus far.

Last edited by BTDT2; 02-02-2019, 12:51 PM.

Comment

• wtf?
                                Last edited by BTDT2; 02-02-2019, 12:52 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7100 users online. 274 members and 6826 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X