Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not.in.MY.town
    commented on 's reply
    I already have three legs. But one is (only slightly) shorter than the others....

• BTDT2
    replied
    Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post
    There are more useful body parts that I'd rather grow extras of....

Image result for man three legs

Like three legs?

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    commented on 's reply
    There are more useful body parts that I'd rather grow extras of....

• PR723
    replied
    Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post
    PR as medical professional you are continually exposed to radiation (X-rays, gamma-rays, beta rays, radioactive isotopes and so forth). Looking at and counting purple toenails in above photo, I have one question. Can humans mutate from exposure to medical radiation or is this some type of Alabama anomaly?
    Could be from all of those barefoot summers, but as Loretta Lynn said, " In the winter time we'd all get a brand new pair. "

Leave a comment:

• NOLA2005
    commented on 's reply
    My bad, thought my name was called, disregard.....
    Last edited by NOLA2005; 09-10-2018, 12:08 AM.

• BTDT2
    replied
    PR as a medical professional you are continually exposed to radiation (X-rays, gamma-rays, beta rays, radioactive isotopes and so forth). Looking at and counting purple toenails in above photo, I have one question. Can humans mutate from exposure to medical radiation or is this some type of Alabama anomaly?
    Last edited by BTDT2; 08-30-2018, 07:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied
    Originally posted by PR723 View Post
    MY.town,
    I hear you. I go through phases when the desire to retire is so strong and I'm in that phase now.

PR do it and enjoy Alabama shores. Just remember to remove valuables and lock your car.
    Last edited by BTDT2; 08-30-2018, 12:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    replied
    MY.town,
    I hear you. I go through phases when the desire to retire is so strong and I'm in that phase now.

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by PR723
    Between the towels, tricycle with the roof and wind guard, the leather chaps, and a few other comments, I have really given you a lot of grief. I couldn't resist the last comment, but I will try to show a little restraint in the future.
    Naah, no need to. Save the restraint for the real world.

Let me know when it's time for your retirement party and I will send you a pair of leather chaps.
    How about tomorrow? I'm ready.....

• PR723
    commented on 's reply
    NOLA, the laser beams are the crowning touch.

MY.town,
    Let me know when it's time for your retirement party and I will send you a pair of leather chaps.

Between the towels, tricycle with the roof and wind guard, the leather chaps, and a few other comments, I have really given you a lot of grief. I couldn't resist the last comment, but I will try to show a little restraint in the future.

• NOLA2005
    commented on 's reply
    Were the laser beams too much?

• not.in.MY.town
    commented on 's reply
    That's a PhotoShop challenge for BTDT2 ...
    Last edited by not.in.MY.town; 08-29-2018, 03:07 PM.

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    MY.town,......On second thought, perhaps it's best to take advice only from NOLA. It concerns me that leather chaps popped into my head at all.
    Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post

Ya know what would make it really memorable? Riding in on a white horse with a unicorn horn on its forehead while dressed in those assless leather chaps with laser beams flying all around at the Blue Oyster Bar. People will be talking about it for decades, decades I say!

(Disclaimer: I may or may not have had an inappropriate amount of sugar and caffeine.)
    Wow. So much for taking advice from NOLA...

You ladies are out of control...but sure, let's blame it on too much sugar and caffeine.

Leave a comment:

• NOLA2005
    replied
    Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

"A##less leather chaps", no less.

I'll save those for my retirement party.
    Ya know what would make it really memorable? Riding in on a white horse with a unicorn horn on its forehead while dressed in those assless leather chaps with laser beams flying all around at the Blue Oyster Bar. People will be saying WTF??!!

(Disclaimer: I may or may not have had an inappropriate amount of sugar and caffeine.)
    Last edited by NOLA2005; 08-29-2018, 02:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by PR723 View Post
    MY.town,

......On second thought, perhaps it's best to take advice only from NOLA. It concerns me that leather chaps popped into my head at all.
    "A##less leather chaps", no less.

I'll save those for my retirement party.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4819 users online. 241 members and 4578 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X