300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PR723 View Post
    Pretty voice and arrangement......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I9IqkpexjM

Happy New Year !

A day (or two) late but worth watching...

Comment

• PR723
      PR723 commented
      Editing a comment
      BTDT2,
      Puts a lump in your throat. That was beautiful. Thank you for the message.

• Can anyone following this thread identify above instruments and articulate their nexus with Arizona, Iowa and New Jersey?
    Last edited by BTDT2; 01-03-2019, 02:16 PM. Reason: Deleted corn cob, prickly pear, ginger root and spaceship car.

Comment

• PR723
      PR723 commented
      Editing a comment
      These forceps can be helpful with extracting above mentioned objects and for applying pressure to stop the bleeding once foreign object has been removed.

• BTDT2
      BTDT2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Bleeding? I thought corn cobs facilitate blood clotting.

• Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

Can anyone following this thread identify above instruments and articulate their nexus with Arizona, Iowa and New Jersey?
    I don't know what this is but look up what a water pump gasket for a tacoma looks like.

Comment

• Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

I don't know what it is about me that makes people wanna throw food in my general direction. The old guy throwing a bagel at me as a kid...recently the driver launching a Whopper at my squad car...a few years ago some toothless bum pelting an unwanted apple at my buddy...and the most traumatizing incident of all: My cousin spitting peas at me across the dinner table...and somehow we BOTH got our a**es beat.
      You have a knack for it I suppose. Maybe you look hungry?

Ah the a** beating by proxy. They gotta flex so everyone gets the message. I was quite the quick kid though, they had no chance of catching me but they knew I always had to come back...and boyyyy would they be waiting for me to slip up.

Comment

• So NOLA2005 came down the mountain just long enough to change her profile pic...but didn't bother posting in this thread? WTF?! Way to create a thread, kill a thread, revive a thread...and then ghost a thread. Come back to us!

Comment

• Originally posted by TUNEDNIMPORTED View Post

. Old people really don't like me or my spaceship car.

T, 1950 Studebaker? my grandfather had one like this^^^^^.....
          Last edited by BTDT2; 01-05-2019, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• ​​​​​​​During my college years, I had a spaceship car comparable to above…..A chick magnet, not….

Comment

​​​​​​​During my college years, I had a spaceship car comparable to above…..A chick magnet, not….
              I honestly like it. I can wear a turtleneck with it.

Comment

I don't know what it is about me that makes people wanna throw food in my general direction. The old guy throwing a bagel at me as a kid...recently the driver launching a Whopper at my squad car...a few years ago some toothless bum pelting an unwanted apple at my buddy...and the most traumatizing incident of all: My cousin spitting peas at me across the dinner table...and somehow we BOTH got our a**es beat.
                Better a whopper at your squad car than a (jail) cocktail at you......
                Last edited by BTDT2; 01-04-2019, 11:12 PM. Reason: deleted bagel tossing :)

Comment

Oh jeez. That's a bit much. No worries though, the trend continues to this day for me. Old people really don't like me or my spaceship car.
                  Pray tell, what is your spaceship car?

Comment

• Living in sunny California where it’s still T-shirt, shorts, flip flops beach weather, can someone explain the purpose of this odd piece of equipment?
                    Last edited by BTDT2; 01-05-2019, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Living in sunny California where it’s still T-shirt, shorts, flip flops beach weather, can someone explain the purpose of this odd piece of equipment?

Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
                      “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                      “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
                      "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
                      ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

• Langford PR
                        Langford PR commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Which, btw, means its dang useful in admin.

Living in sunny California where it’s still T-shirt, shorts, flip flops beach weather, can someone explain the purpose of this odd piece of equipment?

Sunny California? Hah! After the recent flooding in the Bay Area you should be well aware of its purpose.

Comment

Sunny California? Hah! After the recent flooding in the Bay Area you should be well aware of its purpose.

You’re right....this afternoon was Sandbag Saturday.... Squirrels, Feral cats, Raccoons, Rats keep shredding burlap sandbags.

Comment

I don't know what this is but look up what a water pump gasket for a tacoma looks like.

^^^^^^^^
                          water pump gasket for a tacoma

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey T, you knew exactly what a water pump gasket looks like.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7375 users online. 320 members and 7055 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X