300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

I call 911 and report a cat stuck on my roof…to senior citizens it possible for a cat to look like a newspaper….works every time….

T are you pulling my leg? Not everyone from California fell off an apricot cart….

Are you suggesting mail carriers actually park their delivery truck, walk up to a house and deliver mail?

Or is this a myth like take home marked vehicles or using the rhizome of the ginger plant to relieve symptoms of gas, diarrhea and irritable bowel syndrome.

T is time for you to post a WTF experience. If not, when Nola returns from her sabbatical you’re gonna have a lot of splainin' to do!
    I'm just here for the memes and lol's. The only wtf moment I can think of is that time someones dog got loose in the supermarket and everyone in the store at the time was afraid of dogs. Like not even joking...people were on top of the register tables and whatnot. Dog was super friendly too. People were acting like they were in that movie clover field or something. It totally ruined my snack haul experience.

Comment

• PR723
      PR723 commented
      Editing a comment
      It sounds as though these people thought Cujo was loose in the store.

• TUNEDNIMPORTED
      TUNEDNIMPORTED commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah it was pretty over the top.

• Yes loose dog(s) in a super market can be unnerving.

Comment

• I guess none of you have met the infamous Canine Crook. He's the main reason I carry inside grocery stores.

Comment

Yes loose dog(s) in a super market can be unnerving.
        bwahhaha

Comment

• Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post
          I guess none of you have met the infamous Canine Crook. He's the main reason I carry inside grocery stores.

That must be the lost McGruff brother. Sadly he went the other way.

Comment

• It wasn't as though the dog was unattended. He was just helping his owner by pushing the cart. Geeeeezzz
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vZD4K-76YY
            " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

Lucille Ball

Comment

• Originally posted by TUNEDNIMPORTED View Post

So you are the old guy who yelled at me for scaring away all the birds when I was a kid! You old folks sure do love park sitting.
              You're lucky you only got yelled at! Some old guy threw a stale bagel at me when I scared off the pigeons he was trying to feed.

Comment

• Here are the real criminals........

Sex offender

Murderers......

Thieves...

Freaks.....

Lucille Ball

Comment

• not.in.MY.town
                  not.in.MY.town commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Pet shaming. Always good for a laugh. The sex offender shows zero signs of remorse. Figures.

You're lucky you only got yelled at! Some old guy threw a stale bagel at me when I scared off the pigeons he was trying to feed.
                Oh jeez. That's a bit much. No worries though, the trend continues to this day for me. Old people really don't like me or my spaceship car.
                Last edited by TUNEDNIMPORTED; 01-02-2019, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Oh jeez. That's a bit much. No worries though, the trend continues to this day for me. Old people really don't like me or my spaceship car.

Related image
                  "what's not to like"

Comment

You jest about stale bagel tossing; in the bay area it's a popular senior center activity.
                    It’s usually held after Bingo on chair aerobics Wednesday or MAG’s* discount Friday.

*Maximum Absorbency Garments
                    Last edited by BTDT2; 01-03-2019, 12:26 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

You jest about stale bagel tossing; in the bay area it's a popular senior center activity.
                      It’s usually held after Bingo on chair aerobics Wednesday or MAG’s* discount Friday.

*Maximum Absorbency Garments
                      Since it's the Bay area I assume this is a ring toss game? With the bagel being tossed over a certain body part...and whoever can fit the most bagels wins? Are you SURE you wanna move away??

Comment

• BTDT2
                        BTDT2 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Laughed so hard reading your post during my oatmeal with fortified fiber breakfast tears and mucus ran down my face.

I don't know what it is about me that makes people wanna throw food in my general direction. The old guy throwing a bagel at me as a kid...recently the driver launching a Whopper at my squad car...a few years ago some toothless bum pelting an unwanted apple at my buddy...and the most traumatizing incident of all: My cousin spitting peas at me across the dinner table...and somehow we BOTH got our a**es beat.

Comment

• I couldn't resist.......

This is the pet you have to lock up in another room when company comes....

Pic #1 - Dog shaming

This is the infamous dog that none of the relatives want to pet for fear he might lick them.....

Okay. I'm done.

Lucille Ball

Comment

Congrats...I think.

Word of caution: Wear lots of sunscreen while tricycling in the desert. And be careful not to land a** first on a cactus. That's the Arizona version of Iowa's corncobs. ...

Arizona is home to the prickly pear, a succulent fruit often surgically harvested.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8749 users online. 384 members and 8365 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X