Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes yes, this new year is slated to be 5 percent less sucky than last year.

Comment

• Pretty voice and arrangement......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I9IqkpexjM

Happy New Year !
      " If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you."

In classified of newspaper: " Parachute for sale. Used only once. Small red stain."

Comment

• BTDT2
        BTDT2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Very good, I enjoyed the sing-along Scottish lyrics.

Happy New Year!!!
        Last edited by BTDT2; 12-31-2018, 09:29 PM. Reason: Y-NOT ????? :)

• BTDT2,
      I had a WTF moment when you mentioned holding a magic feather. I had to Google it.

I see you made it through New Year's Eve safe and sound.

In classified of newspaper: " Parachute for sale. Used only once. Small red stain."

Comment

• Originally posted by PR723 View Post
        BTDT2,
        I had a WTF moment when you mentioned holding a magic feather. I had to Google it.

I see you made it through New Year's Eve safe and sound.
        Well, he IS from the Bay area...so I'm sure there's all sorts of stuff they refer to as "magic feathers"...

Comment

• Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

Well, he IS from the Bay area...so I'm sure there's all sorts of stuff they refer to as "magic feathers"...
          This coming from a man who participates in nude tricycle races.

Comment

• Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

Next month it will be “Well, he IS from Arizona.” No more locking doors and arming my security system just to walk outside and check for mail.

Comment

• Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

Next month it will be “Well, he IS from Arizona.” No more locking doors and arming my security system just to walk outside and check for mail.

Congrats...I think.

Word of caution: Wear lots of sunscreen while tricycling in the desert. And be careful not to land a** first on a cactus. That's the Arizona version of Iowa's corncobs. And order extra t-towels from PR723 cause your nuts are gonna be extra sweaty...

Comment

• BTDT2
                BTDT2 commented
                Editing a comment
                Upon special request PR will fabricate T-towel using moisture wicking materials.

• You have to walk outside to check for mail? You sure this is Arizona and not Mars or something?

Comment

• PR723
                PR723 commented
                Editing a comment
                T,
                It's not uncommon to receive paper mail that has been placed in a box( outside the home) by a human who works for the United States Postal Service......Now, sometimes the mail is torn or squished into various shapes( usually a ball) and sometimes your package is thrown in your driveway or dropped on the road in front of your house.

• TUNEDNIMPORTED
                TUNEDNIMPORTED commented
                Editing a comment
                OH jeez. I'm so out of it, of course you meant a mailbox.. We use a mail slot not mailboxes, although I have seen them in the suburbs.
                Last edited by TUNEDNIMPORTED; 01-02-2019, 07:11 PM.

• Back to the basics for BTDT2..

BTDT2's new ( recycled) bike for the desert....

Comment

• BTDT2
                BTDT2 commented
                Editing a comment
                Lmao!!!!!!!!!!

• Originally posted by TUNEDNIMPORTED View Post
              You have to walk outside to check for mail? You sure this is Arizona and not Mars or something?

In between frequent naps, it’s part of daily my routine. I start the day searching for my morning newspaper, more often than not, I find it on my roof or under my truck. Around mid day I check my curbside mailbox for a priority flat rate package from PR. If it’s not raining I meet with other retirees at a local park, feed pigeons, tell war stories of LE golden age and take turns following a Park Ranger(oops wrong thread).

Comment

In between frequent naps, it’s part of daily my routine. I start the day searching for my morning newspaper, more often than not, I find it on my roof or under my truck. Around mid day I check my curbside mailbox for a priority flat rate package from PR. If it’s not raining I meet with other retirees at a local park, feed pigeons, tell war stories of LE golden age and take turns following a Park Ranger(oops wrong thread).
                So you are the old guy who yelled at me for scaring away all the birds when I was a kid! You old folks sure do love park sitting.

Comment

• BTDT2,
                  If your paper ends up on the roof, what is your solution for retrieving it?

T,
                  BTDT2 may remember the early days of mail delivery....

Comment

• BTDT2
                    BTDT2 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Still have our hitching post in front....The final nail in the coffin of the Pony Express was completion of the transcontinental telegraph.

• I don't know 10 days or less is a stretch. I gotta stop for coffee along the way and there is definitely no 4g on the frontier. Moral of the story is I would be terrible in the olden days.

Comment

• Originally posted by PR723 View Post
                    BTDT2,
                    If your paper ends up on the roof, what is your solution for retrieving it?
                    I call 911 and report a cat stuck on my roof…to senior citizens it possible for a cat to look like a newspaper….works every time….

Originally posted by PR723 View Post
                    BTDT2,
                    T,
                    BTDT2 may remember the early days of mail delivery....
                    T are you pulling my leg? Not everyone from California fell off an apricot cart….

Are you suggesting mail carriers actually park their delivery truck, walk up to a house and deliver mail?

Or is this a myth like take home marked vehicles or using the rhizome of the ginger plant to relieve symptoms of gas, diarrhea and irritable bowel syndrome.

T is time for you to post a WTF experience. If not, when Nola returns from her sabbatical you’re gonna have a lot of splainin' to do!

Comment

• PR723
                      PR723 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Either T is too young or has lived a very sheltered life which has shielded him from having a WTF experience. Or..........His WTF experience is too embarrassing to share. Which is it T?

If NOLA were here, she would have gotten the answer by now.

I call 911 and report a cat stuck on my roof…to senior citizens it possible for a cat to look like a newspaper….works every time….

T are you pulling my leg? Not everyone from California fell off an apricot cart….

Are you suggesting mail carriers actually park their delivery truck, walk up to a house and deliver mail?

Or is this a myth like take home marked vehicles or using the rhizome of the ginger plant to relieve symptoms of gas, diarrhea and irritable bowel syndrome.

T is time for you to post a WTF experience. If not, when Nola returns from her sabbatical you’re gonna have a lot of splainin' to do!
                    I'm just here for the memes and lol's. The only wtf moment I can think of is that time someones dog got loose in the supermarket and everyone in the store at the time was afraid of dogs. Like not even joking...people were on top of the register tables and whatnot. Dog was super friendly too. People were acting like they were in that movie clover field or something. It totally ruined my snack haul experience.

Comment

• PR723
                      PR723 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It sounds as though these people thought Cujo was loose in the store.

• TUNEDNIMPORTED
                      TUNEDNIMPORTED commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah it was pretty over the top.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6954 users online. 176 members and 6778 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X