• Show
Clear All

• not.in.MY.town
    commented on 's reply
    That looks DELICIOUS!!

• PR723
    replied
    Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

In my area lot lizards generate more calls for service than mountain lions.
    A mountain lion may frighten you or attack your pets.
    However a mountain lion will not trick roll or give you a STD.

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    replied
    Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post
    My kids and I had a WTF moment at a local diner this morning. We've been eating here for years, but this was the first time since it changed management.

When my omelette came out I was a bit surprised that the entire plate was covered with sad-looking shredded lettuce, but I figured "whatever". Then my son's blueberry pancakes and my daughter's strawberry-banana French toast came out...and both were served on a bed of shredded lettuce. All three of us were like "WTF?!" Who wants wilted greenery with their syrup and whipped cream?? When the waitress checked on us I asked her what was up with the lettuce. She rolled her eyes and explained that the new owner insists that every plate be garnished, and this is what the kitchen staff came up with. She suggested that when we order next time to let them know we don't want any lettuce. Yeah, I guess I didn't realize I needed to specify that we didn't want lettuce with our pancakes.

I wish I could post some pics...but my own "no cell phones during family meals" rule worked against me.
    A southern take on garnish for pancakes....

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied

In my area lot lizards generate more calls for service than mountain lions.
    A mountain lion may frighten you or attack your pets.
    However a mountain lion will not trick roll or give you a STD.

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    My kids and I had a WTF moment at a local diner this morning. We've been eating here for years, but this was the first time since it changed management.

When my omelette came out I was a bit surprised that the entire plate was covered with sad-looking shredded lettuce, but I figured "whatever". Then my son's blueberry pancakes and my daughter's strawberry-banana French toast came out...and both were served on a bed of shredded lettuce. All three of us were like "WTF?!" Who wants wilted greenery with their syrup and whipped cream?? When the waitress checked on us I asked her what was up with the lettuce. She rolled her eyes and explained that the new owner insists that every plate be garnished, and this is what the kitchen staff came up with. She suggested that when we order next time to let them know we don't want any lettuce. Yeah, I guess I didn't realize I needed to specify that we didn't want lettuce with our pancakes.

I wish I could post some pics...but my own "no cell phones during family meals" rule worked against me.

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    replied
    Originally posted by Saluki89 View Post
    Big ol mountain lion/cougar/giant cat crossing the road on my way in this morning. Not sure who was more scared because he jumped and ran back across as I crested the hill and swerved to avoid him.

Should also note my area isn't known for its wild cat populations.

Woke me right up Haha.

Just point to the one that resembles what you saw:

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied
    We have two types of cougars in the Bay Area. Hunger guides one type of cougar to residential areas seeking small pets left outdoors at night.
    A different form of hunger guides the second type of cougar to locations patronized by younger men.

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by PR723
    Several years ago, I put a male patient on the toilet. I stepped out and closed the door to give him privacy. In the process of doing #2, he also(as often happens) did #1. Only #1 didn't make it into the bowl. when I opened the door and saw a pool of urine on the floor in front of him, I asked," Did you urinate on the floor?" He looked at the urine and then looked at me and said," No".
    The LE version of that is usually: "Not my pants...not my meth in the pockets...not my meth pipe...not shoved up my rectum".

Leave a comment:

• Saluki89
    replied
    Well it was about 530 am and very rainy so I doubt either of those would be outside in the country as they both would become snacks for this thing or the coyotes.

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    replied
    Also, I found two pics of people holding a Maine Coon cat to give you an idea of their potential size.....

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    replied
    Originally posted by Saluki89 View Post
    Big ol mountain lion/cougar/giant cat crossing the road on my way in this morning. Not sure who was more scared because he jumped and ran back across as I crested the hill and swerved to avoid him.

Woke me right up Haha.
    Could it have been a Savannah Cat?

Last edited by PR723; 05-30-2019, 10:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    commented on 's reply
    Chit chat sh*t shat
    potato po-TAH-to
    It's all the same

• Saluki89
    replied

Woke me right up Haha.

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    commented on 's reply
    I was hoping no one would notice.

• BTDT2
    replied
    Originally posted by PR723 View Post
    A few years back, I went to evaluate a new patient. What I was not told was that the patient had been given a laxative AND she was not wearing a diaper. I got the patient out of bed and we had taken 3-4 steps when without any change in her facial expression, poop shot out of her buttocks with such force that she sprayed the side of her bed. Upon returning to the clinic, without saying a word, I sat down and began cleaning the bottom of my scrub pants and shoes. My co-workers sat at their desks and quietly watched me.
    Obviously too scared to laugh,
    however once you left the room ---------

Last edited by BTDT2; 05-30-2019, 05:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11693 users online. 475 members and 11218 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X