X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by PR723 View Post

Which idea came first? The Bacon(ator) or the allig(ator) through the drive- thru window?

Not sure...but I do know that bacon and alligator are a tasty combo. Isn't this an Alabama delicacy?

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    replied
    Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

I'm sure far more people have been killed by Wendy's Baconator than by alligators.
    Which idea came first? The Bacon(ator) or the allig(ator) through the drive- thru window?

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    WTF....

I'm sure far more people have been killed by Wendy's Baconator than by alligators.

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    replied
    WTF.....

Last edited by PR723; 09-20-2018, 04:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied
    BTDT2,
    I fall into the grade 2 category. Can't seem to shake it, so I hope you understand that I'm going to pass on the ginger root soup. The picture alone was too much to stomach.
    Originally posted by townie View Post
    but I suspect some of our posts would make her headache and nausea worse. We've posted some stomach-turning stuff...most recently, your diarrhea-filled soup bowl.
    PR sorry to hear you have a number 2, we all know what number 2 is…
    Last edited by BTDT2; 09-18-2018, 06:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    commented on 's reply
    BTDT2,
    I fall into the grade 2 category. Can't seem to shake it, so I hope you understand that I'm going to pass on the ginger root soup. The picture alone was too much to stomach. Your t-towel order will be delayed. I'm sure you don't want any uneven seams considering the delicate area that will be making contact with the towel. ....I'm glad you were able to ID the POS who hurt you and that things " straightened out" for you.
    Last edited by PR723; 09-18-2018, 05:35 PM.

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Speaking of absentee members...where is NOLA2005 ?

"On the Mountain" is not a satisfactory explanation.

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

Related image

PR you deliberately neglected to share the cause of your concussion, one can only assume it occurred during a personal and / or embarrassing event.

Since my concussion my family insists I wear a helmet comparable to one pictured above, an option you may want to consider….

Hope you're feeling better..

I have it on good authority that PR723 is recuperating and will be back on the boards and contributing in the not too distant future. Not sure she's completely sold on the helmet idea, but I think she should take your advice.

Of course she would never admit it...but I suspect some of our posts would make her headache and nausea worse. We've posted some stomach-turning stuff...most recently, your diarrhea-filled soup bowl. No amount of ginger could fix that...
    Last edited by not.in.MY.town; 09-16-2018, 05:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

WTF (keeping on topic)------Nice try Townie, it’s clearly a San Francisco Borodinsky whole-grain rye ginger root soup bowl.
    Hmmm...that looks like it might cure PR723 's concussion.....if she were to dunk her head in it.

Seriously, PR, let us know how you're doing.

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied
    I'm home this week due to a concussion.
    Related image

PR you deliberately neglected to share the cause of your concussion, one can only assume it occurred during a personal and / or embarrassing event.

Since my concussion my family insists I wear a helmet comparable to one pictured above, an option you may want to consider….

Hope you're feeling better..

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied

WTF (keeping on topic)------Nice try Townie, it’s clearly a San Francisco whole-grain rye ginger root soup bowl.
    Last edited by BTDT2; 09-16-2018, 10:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Here's a WTF moment courtesy of my son: He told me on the phone that our neighbor brought over a cake as a thank you for helping her out when her washing machine broke and flooded her laundry room. He tells me it's the best cake he's ever had and how much he likes the cherry filling...and then assures me "Don't worry, dad. I'll save you some."

When I got home from work I found THIS on the kitchen table:

But revenge is sweeter than the cherry filling that I didn't get to taste. He seemed rather disappointed with the "extra-bacon BLT" I made him for dinner...and his EXACT words were "What the F***, dad?"

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied
    I'm home this week due to a concussion. They're a lot of fun. Anyway, I watched a movie yesterday that made me think of you. It's one of those great movies set in the south packed with southern humor called Waitress from 2007. Andy Griffith is wonderful. Look past the corny moments.You might like it.....
    PR, years ago I had a grade 3 concussion with temporary memory loss and ED. It took some time to remember the event, make ID from a photo array and rise to the occasion.

Hopefully your concussion is mild with no residual effects.

When can I place my Xmas t-towel order?

Last edited by BTDT2; 09-16-2018, 11:37 AM. Reason: Deleted any and all references to NJ ginger root or NV zip lines.

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by PR723
    I'm home this week due to a concussion. They're a lot of fun.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Just kidding. Hope you feel better.

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    commented on 's reply
    Hope you feel better soon!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4709 users online. 212 members and 4497 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X