X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by PR723 View Post

Assault with a deadly whopper......I was going to keep that to myself until I read BTDT2's response. I
    No need to hold back. A pun is a terrible thing to waste...and so is a Whopper.

Funny thing is...the driver actually thought she was going to jail for "assaulting a police officer". Heck, I didn't even cite her for littering. That would be like paying $5 for a Whopper...and a $500 "disposal fee".

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    commented on 's reply
    Some fries would have been nice!

• PR723
    replied
    Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

Last night's WTF moment: I was returning to HQ when a friggin WHOPPER hit the side of my unmarked!!

Young female driver was ticked off because Burger King put onions on her Whopper when she specifically ordered it without onions. She explained she took a bite and was so grossed out that she launched the offending sandwich out the window. She claimed that just the smell of onions makes her nauseous so she had to get the thing out of her car ASAP.
    Assault with a deadly whopper......I was going to keep that to myself until I read BTDT2's response. I
    Last edited by PR723; 10-20-2018, 03:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied
    Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

Last night's WTF moment: I was returning to HQ when a friggin WHOPPER hit the side of my unmarked!!

Young female driver was ticked off because Burger King put onions on her Whopper when she specifically ordered it without onions. She explained she took a bite and was so grossed out that she launched the offending sandwich out the window. She claimed that just the smell of onions makes her nauseous so she had to get the thing out of her car ASAP.
    A whopper for the copper!

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post
    Three “WTF” moments from the past.

1) The first time I observed (from a fixed wing aircraft) cockfight participants scatting on foot a during major multi jurisdiction raid.

2) Turning on jail dormitory lights during an unscheduled headcount and watching inmate’s hastily return to their assigned bunks.

3) Witnessing an expression of bewildered on a southern California Deputy’s face during a Bay Area ride along.
    See post # 297 page 8.....

G. Root how about some help????

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    This is precisely why I always use a beach chair at the Jersey shore.

Well...THAT...and the fact that the cast of Jersey Shore might have contaminated the area with various bodily fluids....

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied

WTF,,,,Is there a x-ray technologist aboard who can read and explain this x-ray?

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    commented on 's reply
    Thank goodness you work out. You obviously need a strong upper and lower body.

• BTDT2
    commented on 's reply
    When it comes to T-towels, size does matter….don’t forget my discount….

• PR723
    commented on 's reply
    WOW. I have my work cut out for me.

• BTDT2
    replied

Related image
    PR one this size should work.....

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied
    Three “WTF” moments from the past.

1) The first time I observed (from a fixed wing aircraft) cockfight participants scatting on foot a during major multi jurisdiction raid.

2) Turning on jail dormitory lights during an unscheduled headcount and watching inmate’s hastily return to their assigned bunks.

3) Witnessing an expression of bewildered on a southern California Deputy’s face during a Bay Area ride along.
    See post # 297 page 8.....

G. Root how about some help????

Last edited by BTDT2; 10-13-2018, 06:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry, not my area of expertise. You, however, seem disturbingly familiar with it.

• NOLA2005
    commented on 's reply
    Available on Amazon just in time for Christmas...give someone you love a true San Francisco experience.

• NOLA2005
    replied
    Image result for fighting cock spurs
    Image result for fighting cock weapons

Image result for cock ring
    Image result for cock rings spikes
    Image result for fighting cock spurs

PR, cock fighting in New Jersey is a felony however possession of Implements is legal.

Townie, rumor has it during your extensive law enforcement career you have worked UC and Decoy cock fighting enforcement.

If you will please take a few minutes and enlighten o.com members unfamiliar with cock fighting implements commonly known as gaffs or slashers and rings as illustrate in above photos? Also a few words about how you handled and processed cock bust participants .

Such a comprehensive list! May I add one more:

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6449 users online. 327 members and 6122 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X