Ad JS

Collapse

Leaderboard

Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Leaderboard Mobile

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things That Make You Go “What The...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

    Yes, I'll be happy to enlighten you. This is a anatomically-accurate depiction of former governor Chris Christie. It is made out of sand, seagull poop and bacon grease.

    I bet his favorite restaurant is Harolds New York Deli. A New Jersey staple. Sigh

    Comment


    • Originally posted by TUNEDNIMPORTED View Post

      I bet his favorite restaurant is Harolds New York Deli. A New Jersey staple. Sigh
      Hey T

      Any WTF moments to share?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

        Hey T

        Any WTF moments to share?
        Every time he looks in the mirror.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

          Every time he looks in the mirror.
          LMAO……Note to myself…..”Do not read G-roots post when drinking high sorbitol prune juice”

          Just used my last T-towel to clean my monitor and keyboard…

          PR, please expedite December’s supply of T-towels….
          Last edited by BTDT2; 12-03-2018, 01:04 PM.

          Comment


          • PR723
            PR723 commented
            Editing a comment
            BTDT2, Did you want another batch of the reindeer T-towels?



        • WTF...... PR please explain......

          Comment


          • PR723
            PR723 commented
            Editing a comment
            As soon as we wrangle that sailor suit off him, it's time for s'mores . BTDT2, you hold him down. MY.town and and Mr.T(Tunednimported), you two grab the other ingredients.

          • not.in.MY.town
            not.in.MY.town commented
            Editing a comment
            PR723 I'll bring a butane torch from the evidence locker. The meth head I arrested a couple nights ago swore up and down that he only uses it to make smores....

        • Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

          LMAO……Note to myself…..”Do not read G-roots post when drinking high sorbitol prune juice”

          Just used my last T-towel to clean my monitor and keyboard…

          PR, please expedite December’s supply of T-towels….
          PR723 , please also send him some holiday-themed cloth diapers. He'll need them once that prune juice does its magic...

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

            Hey T

            Any WTF moments to share?
            My entire existence. lol

            Comment


            • Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

              PR723 , please also send him some holiday-themed cloth diapers. He'll need them once that prune juice does its magic...
              BTDT2, add a Santa hat and you'll be ready to greet the relatives.


              Just think of the convenience if you need to go to the bathroom during the meal.......
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MKRLF1r3Mw
              Last edited by PR723; 12-03-2018, 07:14 PM.
              " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

              Lucille Ball

              Comment


              • Originally posted by TUNEDNIMPORTED View Post

                I bet his favorite restaurant is Harolds New York Deli. A New Jersey staple. Sigh
                I hear he likes having the In-Between Triple Decker as a snack...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

                  I hear he likes having the In-Between Triple Decker as a snack...

                  I don't even have words. This photo is going to make me go vegan.
                  Last edited by TUNEDNIMPORTED; 12-04-2018, 12:56 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by TUNEDNIMPORTED View Post

                    My entire existence. lol

                    and?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by TUNEDNIMPORTED View Post

                      I don't even have words. This photo is going to make me go vegan.

                      All I have to do is look at this pic of a Vegan Triple Decker with alfalfa, tomato and vegan mayo...and I'm back to being a carnivore!



                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post


                        All I have to do is look at this pic of a Vegan Triple Decker with alfalfa, tomato and vegan mayo...and I'm back to being a carnivore!


                        Needs more nachos.

                        Comment


                      • Wheres the beeeeef

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by PR723 View Post
                          I'm preparing your Christmas bAtch as we speak

                          PR, what is your Christmas cutoff delivery date to New Jersey?
                          I’d like to surprise my East Coast colleague with Reindeer Christmas T-towels monogrammed “G-root”.


                          Last edited by BTDT2; 12-05-2018, 03:12 PM.

                          Comment


                          • not.in.MY.town
                            not.in.MY.town commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Well, now you spoiled the surprise.
                            Last edited by not.in.MY.town; 12-05-2018, 07:06 PM.

                          • PR723
                            PR723 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            BTDT2, it's not too late....I will say that MY.town may need to use some of those towels as bibs considering his food choices .

                        MR300x250 Tablet

                        Collapse

                        What's Going On

                        Collapse

                        There are currently 8429 users online. 301 members and 8128 guests.

                        Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                        Welcome Ad

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X