Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things That Make You Go “What The...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • While we're at it...some more bathroom humor:

    Comment



    • Related image

      PR thanks for the Christmas P-towel, I’m confident it will compliment my T-towels.

      Comment


      • PR723
        PR723 commented
        Editing a comment
        Double tap

      • PR723
        PR723 commented
        Editing a comment
        I was concerned it would be too small.

        I know I'm a day late, but thank you for your service.

    • Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post
      Related image

      PR thanks for the Christmas P-towel, I’m confident it will compliment my T-towels.
      Festive!!

      Would you mind sharing a product review? Is it soft? Does it eliminate "shrinkage" on chilly days? Can it be worn under Class As?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

        Festive!!

        Would you mind sharing a product review? Is it soft? Does it eliminate "shrinkage" on chilly days? Can it be worn under Class As?
        Townie, no it does not eliminate shrinkage. Blousing your boots on chilly days may prevent embarrassment and becoming a department Christmas story.

        PR asking for Townie….can you send Townie a Xmas towel with drawstrings.




        Comment


        • PR723
          PR723 commented
          Editing a comment
          BTDT2,
          It's so thoughtful of you to think of MY.town.

          It's on the way.

        • not.in.MY.town
          not.in.MY.town commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, brother!

        • not.in.MY.town
          not.in.MY.town commented
          Editing a comment
          PR723 We're getting snow tomorrow so I'm anxiously awaiting the package for my package. Could you also send me a reindeer p-towel with antlers, please?

      • Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

        Townie, no it does not eliminate shrinkage. Blousing your boots on chilly days may prevent embarrassment and becoming a department Christmas story.

        PR asking for Townie….can you send Townie a Xmas towel with drawstrings.



        Image result for evidence tape


        It drawstrings fail try tape.....

        Comment


        • not.in.MY.town
          not.in.MY.town commented
          Editing a comment
          That's going to require crime scene tape.

      • Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post
        Image result for evidence tape


        It drawstrings fail try tape.....

        Related image
        If tape fails try paracord.


        Townie, another member ghosting this thread suggested PR include a box of natural white latex finger cots.

        PR, for those not familiar with finger cots, will you explain how finger cots will benefit G- Root's "CWS" (cold weather shrinkage)?









        Comment


        • Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

          Related image
          If tape fails try paracord.


          Townie, another member ghosting this thread suggested PR include a box of natural white latex finger cots.

          PR, for those not familiar with finger cots, will you explain how finger cots will benefit G- Root's "CWS" (cold weather shrinkage)?








          Latex is too harsh for NJ winters . I will knit a finger cot. It's much softer and warmer. I can add a fur lining for long term exposure.
          Last edited by PR723; 11-18-2018, 02:10 AM.
          " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

          Lucille Ball

          Comment


          • BTDT2,
            If you talk to the forum member with the helpful suggestion, will you please tell her that she's missed?
            " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

            Lucille Ball

            Comment


            • BTDT2
              BTDT2 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, "the forum member with the helpful suggestion" is missed.
              Last edited by BTDT2; 11-20-2018, 09:40 AM.

          • Originally posted by PR723 View Post

            Latex is too harsh for NJ winters . I will knit a finger cot. It's much softer and warmer. I can add a fur lining for long term exposure.
            My bad, yes a knitted finger cot. I almost forgot G-Root’s post concerning contact dermatitis and constant scratching during roll call and briefing his troops.

            Comment



            • A correct fit is critical, I imagine you'll be using magnifying glasses when knitting G-Roots cot?



              Comment


              • BTDT2,
                As you already know, the south is well known for producing many WTF moments. In 2014, Alabama and Georgia were hit by a snowpocalypse( that's a southern term) which was covered on Weekend Update. The story is truly heart- wrenching. Watch with a box of Kleenex.....
                https://twitter.com/nbcsnl/status/43...949568?lang=en
                Last edited by PR723; 11-30-2018, 11:12 AM.
                " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

                Lucille Ball

                Comment


                • BTDT2
                  BTDT2 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Link not working for me..... spent yesterday filling sandbags.....rather have snow than rain....
                  Last edited by BTDT2; 11-30-2018, 11:50 PM.

                • PR723
                  PR723 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Click on nbc.com/saturday-night... # SNL in blue letters above video.

                  Sorry about the rain. I hope the sandbags keep you and your family dry. Good luck.

                  These past couple of weeks/ months have been devastating for so many Californians. I am so sorry.
                  Last edited by PR723; 12-01-2018, 02:43 AM.


              • Image result for snowman out of sandbags

                PR, no snow here, extra bags can be used to make a sand(bag)man.


                Comment



                • BTDT2,
                  I'll see your sandbag man and raise you 2 Canadian snow birds!
                  " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

                  Lucille Ball

                  Comment



                  • Related image

                    New Jersey Snowman made out of ....not sure....

                    Perhaps G-Root will return and enlighten us?????


                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post
                      Related image

                      New Jersey Snowman made out of ....not sure....

                      Perhaps G-Root will return and enlighten us?????

                      Yes, I'll be happy to enlighten you. This is a anatomically-accurate depiction of former governor Chris Christie. It is made out of sand, seagull poop and bacon grease.

                      Comment

                      MR300x250 Tablet

                      Collapse

                      What's Going On

                      Collapse

                      There are currently 6858 users online. 312 members and 6546 guests.

                      Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                      Welcome Ad

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X