X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While we're at it...some more bathroom humor:

Comment

• Related image

PR thanks for the Christmas P-towel, I’m confident it will compliment my T-towels.

Comment

• PR723
        PR723 commented
        Editing a comment
        Double tap

• PR723
        PR723 commented
        Editing a comment
        I was concerned it would be too small.

I know I'm a day late, but thank you for your service.

• Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post
      Related image

PR thanks for the Christmas P-towel, I’m confident it will compliment my T-towels.
      Festive!!

Would you mind sharing a product review? Is it soft? Does it eliminate "shrinkage" on chilly days? Can it be worn under Class As?

Comment

• Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

Festive!!

Would you mind sharing a product review? Is it soft? Does it eliminate "shrinkage" on chilly days? Can it be worn under Class As?
        Townie, no it does not eliminate shrinkage. Blousing your boots on chilly days may prevent embarrassment and becoming a department Christmas story.

PR asking for Townie….can you send Townie a Xmas towel with drawstrings.

Comment

• PR723
          PR723 commented
          Editing a comment
          BTDT2,
          It's so thoughtful of you to think of MY.town.

It's on the way.

• not.in.MY.town
          not.in.MY.town commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, brother!

• not.in.MY.town
          not.in.MY.town commented
          Editing a comment
          PR723 We're getting snow tomorrow so I'm anxiously awaiting the package for my package. Could you also send me a reindeer p-towel with antlers, please?

Townie, no it does not eliminate shrinkage. Blousing your boots on chilly days may prevent embarrassment and becoming a department Christmas story.

PR asking for Townie….can you send Townie a Xmas towel with drawstrings.

Image result for evidence tape

It drawstrings fail try tape.....

Comment

• not.in.MY.town
          not.in.MY.town commented
          Editing a comment
          That's going to require crime scene tape.

Image result for evidence tape

It drawstrings fail try tape.....

Related image
        If tape fails try paracord.

Townie, another member ghosting this thread suggested PR include a box of natural white latex finger cots.

PR, for those not familiar with finger cots, will you explain how finger cots will benefit G- Root's "CWS" (cold weather shrinkage)?

Comment

Related image
          If tape fails try paracord.

Townie, another member ghosting this thread suggested PR include a box of natural white latex finger cots.

PR, for those not familiar with finger cots, will you explain how finger cots will benefit G- Root's "CWS" (cold weather shrinkage)?

Latex is too harsh for NJ winters . I will knit a finger cot. It's much softer and warmer. I can add a fur lining for long term exposure.
          Last edited by PR723; 11-18-2018, 02:10 AM.
          " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

Lucille Ball

Comment

• BTDT2,
            If you talk to the forum member with the helpful suggestion, will you please tell her that she's missed?

Lucille Ball

Comment

• BTDT2
              BTDT2 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, "the forum member with the helpful suggestion" is missed.
              Last edited by BTDT2; 11-20-2018, 09:40 AM.

• Originally posted by PR723 View Post

Latex is too harsh for NJ winters . I will knit a finger cot. It's much softer and warmer. I can add a fur lining for long term exposure.
            My bad, yes a knitted finger cot. I almost forgot G-Root’s post concerning contact dermatitis and constant scratching during roll call and briefing his troops.

Comment

• A correct fit is critical, I imagine you'll be using magnifying glasses when knitting G-Roots cot?

Comment

• BTDT2,
                As you already know, the south is well known for producing many WTF moments. In 2014, Alabama and Georgia were hit by a snowpocalypse( that's a southern term) which was covered on Weekend Update. The story is truly heart- wrenching. Watch with a box of Kleenex.....
                https://twitter.com/nbcsnl/status/43...949568?lang=en
                Last edited by PR723; 11-30-2018, 11:12 AM.

Lucille Ball

Comment

• BTDT2
                  BTDT2 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Link not working for me..... spent yesterday filling sandbags.....rather have snow than rain....
                  Last edited by BTDT2; 11-30-2018, 11:50 PM.

• PR723
                  PR723 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Click on nbc.com/saturday-night... # SNL in blue letters above video.

Sorry about the rain. I hope the sandbags keep you and your family dry. Good luck.

These past couple of weeks/ months have been devastating for so many Californians. I am so sorry.
                  Last edited by PR723; 12-01-2018, 02:43 AM.

• Image result for snowman out of sandbags

PR, no snow here, extra bags can be used to make a sand(bag)man.

Comment

• BTDT2,
                  I'll see your sandbag man and raise you 2 Canadian snow birds!

Lucille Ball

Comment

• Related image

New Jersey Snowman made out of ....not sure....

Perhaps G-Root will return and enlighten us?????

Comment

Related image

New Jersey Snowman made out of ....not sure....

Perhaps G-Root will return and enlighten us?????

Yes, I'll be happy to enlighten you. This is a anatomically-accurate depiction of former governor Chris Christie. It is made out of sand, seagull poop and bacon grease.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6858 users online. 312 members and 6546 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X