300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Related image

WTF, I just found out horseshoe crab roe is a East Coast delicacy.
    Townie, does it taste like chicken?

Comment

• Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

Related image

WTF, I just found out horseshoe crab roe is a East Coast delicacy.

Yeah...and crabs is also very popular among Jersey Shore youths.

Fun fact: Both horseshoe crabs and Jersey Shore youths love to (WT)F on the beach.

Townie, does it taste like chicken?
      It's good eatin' (the horseshoe crab, not the pubic variety)...when stuffed with BACON and wrapped in BACON.

Comment

• Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

Reminds me of a posting on a bathroom stall wall:

"Please do not throw toothpicks into the toilet....the crabs have learned to pole vault."
        This Space For Rent

Comment

• Comment

• BTDT2
            BTDT2 commented
            Editing a comment
            LMAO, just read your post, waiting for my thrice weekly physical ED therapy appointment.

• not.in.MY.town
            not.in.MY.town commented
            Editing a comment
            BTDT2 Does insurance pay for that? Asking for a friend.

• Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post
          Does insurance pay for that? Asking for a friend.
          ]
          My insurance covers treatment. I suggest your friend abstain from using ginger root horseshoe roe gel and consider the following options: PFD PT, surrogate, strip mall PT parlor or acupuncture. Hopefully one of our medical professionals will voice their opinion (or not).

PR, please send Townie's friend a 1/2 dozen T-towels..

Comment

• PR723
            PR723 commented
            Editing a comment
            BTDT2,
            I've been briefly stopping in for a laugh.and to see how you guys are doing. I will jump back in when things are better.

• not.in.MY.town
            not.in.MY.town commented
            Editing a comment
            PR723 Sorry to hear you're still not back to your old self.

Once you feel better...my friend would like some monogrammed T-towels. His initials are NIMT.

• Never underestimate PFD PT

Now that we have discussed therapy for below the waist, let me make some recommendations for therapy that addresses above the waist issues that will help us cope with these stressful times...Bacon soap. So realistic, you'll want to lick yourself. An alternative is unicorn poop soap which has been described as a " magical fecal rainbow."

I will start working on the monogrammed T-towels.
          Last edited by PR723; 09-29-2018, 09:24 PM.
          " If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you."

In classified of newspaper: " Parachute for sale. Used only once. Small red stain."

Comment

• My WTF moment of the week.

I belong to a health club with numerous active and retired LE members. A few days ago I witnesses two millennials standing alongside each other directly in front of locker-room "Hot Air Hand Dryers" exposing their genitalia to blowing hot air.

I recall another thread complaining about older gym members hogging machines, not meeting OP’s dress code, having body odor and flatulence.

Baby boomer generation members may be slow, hog machines when resting between sets, wear gym clothes not considered stylish and intermittently release a mixture of oxygen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, hydrogen and methane gas.

However, I have never seen senior members working out wearing academy sweats, talking in 10-code, posing nude in front of locker-room mirrors or getting after shower hot air jobs.

Can this Hot Air Hand Dryer incident just be a Bay Area phenomenon? Townie what say you?

Comment

• Originally posted by PR723 View Post
              Never underestimate PFD PT

Now that we have discussed therapy for below the waist, let me make some recommendations for therapy that addresses above the waist issues that will help us cope with these stressful times...Bacon soap. So realistic, you'll want to lick yourself. An alternative is unicorn poop soap which has been described as a " magical fecal rainbow."

I will start working on the monogrammed T-towels.
              If one wanted to lick them self, would “Jack’s magic beans” soap be a better choice?

Hope you're feeling better, I always felt woman’ rugby is a dangerous sport as you play without pads or a helmet. Maybe it's time to continue with skydiving?

Last edited by BTDT2; 09-30-2018, 04:55 PM.

Comment

My WTF moment of the week.

I belong to a health club with numerous active and retired LE members. A few days ago I witnesses two millennials standing alongside each other directly in front of locker-room "Hot Air Hand Dryers" exposing their genitalia to blowing hot air.

I recall another thread complaining about older gym members hogging machines, not meeting OP’s dress code, having body odor and flatulence.

Baby boomer generation members may be slow, hog machines when resting between sets, wear gym clothes not considered stylish and intermittently release a mixture of oxygen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, hydrogen and methane gas.

However, I have never seen senior members working out wearing academy sweats, talking in 10-code, posing nude in front of locker-room mirrors or getting after shower hot air jobs.

Can this Hot Air Hand Dryer incident just be a Bay Area phenomenon? Townie what say you?
                Not just a Bay Area phenomenon.

We had to put warning labels on the hand dryers at our station after an officer sustained second degree burns and loss of fertility.

Comment

• PR723
                  PR723 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not actual size. Image has been enlarged for effect

Hope you're feeling better, I always felt woman’ rugby is a dangerous sport as you play without pads or a helmet. Maybe it's time to continue with skydiving?

That's me, number 9. I wish I could say my injuries were the result of a rugby game.I was running when I fell.
                Last edited by PR723; 10-01-2018, 08:49 PM.

In classified of newspaper: " Parachute for sale. Used only once. Small red stain."

Comment

I wish I could say my injuries were the result of a rugby game.I was running when I fell.
                Hey, at least your dog stuck the landing.

Comment

• PR723
                  PR723 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  LMAO!!! MY.town. The funny thing is where she fell is almost identical to a path where I run.

• If you notice, the woman was too busy looking at her dog ,apparently confident that she had the jump in the bag. The dog had enough sense to keep his eye on the obstacle until he cleared it and then he looked at his owner. Whose smarter, the human or the animal?

Comment

If one wanted to lick them self, would “Jack’s magic beans” soap be a better choice?

If you go tandem skydiving...try not to lose your instructor mid-air!

This guy must have had a major WTF moment when he landed and his instructor had quite literally vanished into thin air.

LEBANON, Maine (AP) — Authorities in Maine on Friday found the body of a skydiving instructor who became separated from his student during a tandem jump.

Brett Bickford, 41, of Rochester, New Hampshire, and his student participated in a jump about 2 p.m. Thursday near Skydive New England in Lebanon, officials said. The student called police after he landed safely and couldn’t find his instructor.

A search team found Bickford’s body shortly before 5:30 p.m. Friday about 750 feet (228 meters) southwest of the Lebanon Airport runway, said Cpl. John MacDonald, spokesman for the Maine Warden Service.

Bickford was found as the team was completing one of the few remaining grid searches for the day, MacDonald said. Authorities suspended Thursday’s search around 9 p.m. and resumed Friday morning.

Investigators say Bickford and the student became separated about a mile above the ground, Maine Department of Public Safety spokesman Steve McCausland said. Bickford didn’t have a backup parachute, McCausland said.

Bickford and the student used the same parachute in the jump, which is typical of a tandem jump. Police weren’t sure how the skydivers became separated.

The investigation to determine what caused the fatal skydiving accident is ongoing, MacDonald said.

The Maine State Police, Maine Warden Service and members from search and rescue squads were involved in the search for Bickford on Friday.
                  https://www.timesrecord.com/articles...o-maine-river/

Comment

• PR723
                    PR723 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It concerns me that I find that funny.

• not.in.MY.town
                    not.in.MY.town commented
                    Editing a comment
                    PR723 It shows that you've been spending too much time around us...

• not.in.MY.town
                    not.in.MY.town commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Try not to laugh...but I hear Brett always knew how to make a splash.

• PR723
                    PR723 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I can only imagine how that 911 call went:
                    911: You said you lost who?

Brett knew before the jump that he had forgotten to do something, but he just couldn't remember what.....A mile above the ground is a bad time to realize that it was the backup parachute.

BTDT2, You're very welcome. Free t-towels anytime you need a new batch!
                  PR I ought to wear bifocals when reading your comments. Since my concussion, sans glasses the letter “a” looks like “I”, it took me 8 days to realize you wrote “you need a new batch

Comment

• PR723
                    PR723 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I was wondering why you had not requested a new bAtch.

• not.in.MY.town
                    not.in.MY.town commented
                    Editing a comment
                    So did you find a new one during those 8 days of confusion? And what happened to the old one?

• PR723
                    PR723 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh yes,.Do tell

• [QUOTE=BTDT2;n6698896][SIZE=12px][FONT=comic sans ms]My WTF moment of the week.

A few days ago I witnesses two millennials standing alongside each other directly in front of locker-room "Hot Air Hand Dryers" exposing their genitalia to blowing hot air.[QUOTE]

Hot air hand dryer vs. a towel. I believe millennials refer to that as "working smarter, not harder." However, as MY.town mentioned, this could result in serious injury if one should become distracted.

[QUOTE=BTDT2]
                  " However,I have never seen senior members posing nude in front of locker-room mirrors" ,[QUOTE]

It sounds as though there are some interesting activities that occur in a men's locker room. Are there any others you haven't mentioned?

Last edited by PR723; 10-03-2018, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• BTDT2
                    BTDT2 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nope!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5551 users online. 183 members and 5368 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X