Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things That Make You Go “What The...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Speaking of absentee members...where is NOLA2005 ?

    "On the Mountain" is not a satisfactory explanation.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by PR723 View Post
      BTDT2,
      I fall into the grade 2 category. Can't seem to shake it, so I hope you understand that I'm going to pass on the ginger root soup. The picture alone was too much to stomach.
      Originally posted by townie View Post
      but I suspect some of our posts would make her headache and nausea worse. We've posted some stomach-turning stuff...most recently, your diarrhea-filled soup bowl.
      PR sorry to hear you have a number 2, we all know what number 2 is…
      Last edited by BTDT2; 09-18-2018, 07:10 PM.

      Comment


      • PR723
        PR723 commented
        Editing a comment
        BTDT2,
        I meant to ask if you had crazy dreams when recovering from your concussion?

      • BTDT2
        BTDT2 commented
        Editing a comment
        PR, I don't recall any unusal dreams.

        Never had ED, just CS (catheter sag).
        I was looking for a little sympathy from you and Nola and empathy from townie…
        Last edited by BTDT2; 09-23-2018, 06:08 PM.

      • PR723
        PR723 commented
        Editing a comment
        BTDT2,
        I thought it strange, but I bought the ED hook, line and sinker. .....Oh well.
        Last edited by PR723; 09-23-2018, 05:40 PM.

    • WTF.....


      Last edited by PR723; 09-20-2018, 05:03 PM.
      " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

      Lucille Ball

      Comment


      • Originally posted by PR723 View Post
        WTF....

        I'm sure far more people have been killed by Wendy's Baconator than by alligators.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post


          I'm sure far more people have been killed by Wendy's Baconator than by alligators.
          Which idea came first? The Bacon(ator) or the allig(ator) through the drive- thru window?
          " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

          Lucille Ball

          Comment


          • Originally posted by PR723 View Post

            Which idea came first? The Bacon(ator) or the allig(ator) through the drive- thru window?

            Not sure...but I do know that bacon and alligator are a tasty combo. Isn't this an Alabama delicacy?


            Comment


            • Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post


              Not sure...but I do know that bacon and alligator are a tasty combo. Isn't this an Alabama delicacy?


              This is more of a south Alabama dish. I recommend a large bib and skip the utensils.
              " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

              Lucille Ball

              Comment


              • Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post


                Not sure...but I do know that bacon and alligator are a tasty combo. Isn't this an Alabama delicacy?


                Originally posted by PR723 View Post

                This is more of a south Alabama dish. I recommend a large bib and skip the utensils.
                Taste like chicken
                Last edited by BTDT2; 09-23-2018, 11:13 AM.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post
                  Taste like chicken
                  Who cares what it tastes like? It's wrapped in BACON!!!

                  Comment


                  • NOLA2005
                    NOLA2005 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hell to the yeah!!!

                • My ex-sister in law grew up in south Alabama where she and her brother loved to water ski. She once told me that seeing alligators slide off the bank into the river was incentive to stay up on the skis.
                  " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

                  Lucille Ball

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

                    Who cares what it tastes like? It's wrapped in BACON!!!

                    Image result for alligator with head of chicken

                    California gators taste like chicken.

                    Comment


                    • PR723
                      PR723 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Lmao!!!!!!!

                    • not.in.MY.town
                      not.in.MY.town commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Strange. You'd think it would taste more like duck...

                    • NOLA2005
                      NOLA2005 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That there is wrong on so many levels.

                  • Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post


                    Image result for alligator with head of chicken

                    California gators taste like chicken.

                    And New Jersey gators taste like pork.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by PR723 View Post
                      My ex-sister in law grew up in south Alabama where she and her brother loved to water ski. She once told me that seeing alligators slide off the bank into the river was incentive to stay up on the skis.


                      Comment


                      • PR723
                        PR723 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Love it!!!!!

                    • Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post


                      And New Jersey gators taste like pork.

                      More and more I get the feeling that New Jersey and Alabama have a lot in common.
                      " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

                      Lucille Ball

                      Comment


                      • NOLA,
                        Good to see you back.
                        " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

                        Lucille Ball

                        Comment

                        MR300x250 Tablet

                        Collapse

                        What's Going On

                        Collapse

                        There are currently 9658 users online. 445 members and 9213 guests.

                        Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                        Welcome Ad

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X