300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

Townie, from the expression on Pogue's face I’d be remiss if I don’t ask… where is your left hand?????
    My left hand is innocent. The burn-victim alpaca to Pogue's left is responsible for the happy expression on his face. I told you he was popular!

Comment

• WTF......Suspected robber in Colorado drops gun, loses pants in attempted robbery.

Comment

• Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

My left hand is innocent.
        screenshot program

OK Happy Face Pogue, was it burn-victim alpaca or 6 finger Townie? ​
        Last edited by BTDT2; 09-09-2018, 12:19 AM.

Comment

• PR is it a twist of fate that Townie and you are both southpaws?

PR is it a coincidence that a 6 toe foot and 6 finger hand appear in the same thread?

PR is it a happenstance that Townie, Pogue and you are offline at the same time?

Please enlighten us....

Last edited by BTDT2; 09-09-2018, 01:59 AM.

Comment

• PR723
            PR723 commented
            Editing a comment
            BTDT2, That 6th digit on the hand is invaluable when making dinner..... and with other activities. The 6th digit helps with balance when standing on 1 foot. This can be very helpful with certain activities that are a popular southern tradition.

I cannot verify or deny the whereabouts of Pogue, MY.town, or myself when offline.

WTF......Suspected robber in Colorado drops gun, loses pants in attempted robbery.

Oh wow. Could this be the fool who was the catalyst for this entire thread? If so, I hope the judicial system will show some leniency. The dude is responsible for 30 pages of laughs.

Originally posted by NOLA2005
          So I’m in Walmart the other day and I notice this guy with a big gun on his hip. No biggie as this is an open carry state.

But what caught my eye is he’s continuously tugging on the grip. Then I notice he’s wearing his pants saggy style!

This fool is trying to keep his pants from falling to his ankles from a combo of loose fitting pants and the weight of the gun! WTF!!??

What have y’all seen that made you go “WTF?”

Comment

WTF......Suspected robber in Colorado drops gun, loses pants in attempted robbery.

Who you going to call to solve this type of bungled robbery?

" In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

Lucille Ball

Comment

• Originally posted by PR723 View Post

Who you going to call to solve this type of bungled robbery?
              PR, this occurred in Colorado. If it happened in California it may have been a “gun buyback” by a nervous individual intending to surrender his gun anonymously. Embarrassed by his falling pants, dropped his gun and left in a hurry without receiving a $100 gift card. jk

PR, when will you start accepting T-towel orders for the holiday season, do they come in XL /XXL? Asking for a friend…..

Comment

• PR723
                PR723 commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh, I see,your " friend" falls into THAT category.

Oh, I see,your " friend" falls into THAT category.
              Image result for George shrinkage

Maybe......

Comment

• PR723
                PR723 commented
                Editing a comment
                BTDT2,
                I'm home this week due to a concussion. They're a lot of fun. Anyway, I watched a movie yesterday that made me think of you. It's one of those great movies set in the south packed with southern humor called Waitress from 2007. Andy Griffith is wonderful. Look past the corny moments.You might like it.....
                Last edited by PR723; 09-11-2018, 07:53 PM.

• BTDT2
                BTDT2 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hope you feel better soon!

• Originally posted by PR723
              I'm home this week due to a concussion. They're a lot of fun.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Just kidding. Hope you feel better.

Comment

I'm home this week due to a concussion. They're a lot of fun. Anyway, I watched a movie yesterday that made me think of you. It's one of those great movies set in the south packed with southern humor called Waitress from 2007. Andy Griffith is wonderful. Look past the corny moments.You might like it.....
                PR, years ago I had a grade 3 concussion with temporary memory loss and ED. It took some time to remember the event, make ID from a photo array and rise to the occasion.

Hopefully your concussion is mild with no residual effects.

When can I place my Xmas t-towel order?

Last edited by BTDT2; 09-16-2018, 12:37 PM. Reason: Deleted any and all references to NJ ginger root or NV zip lines.

Comment

• PR723
                  PR723 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  BTDT2,
                  I fall into the grade 2 category. Can't seem to shake it, so I hope you understand that I'm going to pass on the ginger root soup. The picture alone was too much to stomach. Your t-towel order will be delayed. I'm sure you don't want any uneven seams considering the delicate area that will be making contact with the towel. ....I'm glad you were able to ID the POS who hurt you and that things " straightened out" for you.
                  Last edited by PR723; 09-18-2018, 06:35 PM.

• Here's a WTF moment courtesy of my son: He told me on the phone that our neighbor brought over a cake as a thank you for helping her out when her washing machine broke and flooded her laundry room. He tells me it's the best cake he's ever had and how much he likes the cherry filling...and then assures me "Don't worry, dad. I'll save you some."

When I got home from work I found THIS on the kitchen table:

But revenge is sweeter than the cherry filling that I didn't get to taste. He seemed rather disappointed with the "extra-bacon BLT" I made him for dinner...and his EXACT words were "What the F***, dad?"

Comment

• NOLA2005
                  NOLA2005 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Now that there is poetic justice!

• WTF (keeping on topic)------Nice try Townie, it’s clearly a San Francisco whole-grain rye ginger root soup bowl.
                Last edited by BTDT2; 09-16-2018, 11:07 PM.

Comment

I'm home this week due to a concussion.
                  Related image

PR you deliberately neglected to share the cause of your concussion, one can only assume it occurred during a personal and / or embarrassing event.

Since my concussion my family insists I wear a helmet comparable to one pictured above, an option you may want to consider….

Hope you're feeling better..

Comment

WTF (keeping on topic)------Nice try Townie, it’s clearly a San Francisco Borodinsky whole-grain rye ginger root soup bowl.
                    Hmmm...that looks like it might cure PR723 's concussion.....if she were to dunk her head in it.

Seriously, PR, let us know how you're doing.

Comment

Related image

PR you deliberately neglected to share the cause of your concussion, one can only assume it occurred during a personal and / or embarrassing event.

Since my concussion my family insists I wear a helmet comparable to one pictured above, an option you may want to consider….

Hope you're feeling better..

I have it on good authority that PR723 is recuperating and will be back on the boards and contributing in the not too distant future. Not sure she's completely sold on the helmet idea, but I think she should take your advice.

Of course she would never admit it...but I suspect some of our posts would make her headache and nausea worse. We've posted some stomach-turning stuff...most recently, your diarrhea-filled soup bowl. No amount of ginger could fix that...
                      Last edited by not.in.MY.town; 09-16-2018, 06:45 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13689 users online. 453 members and 13236 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X