• Show
Clear All

• Aidokea
    commented on 's reply
    I like that!

• DeaconSteve
    replied
    Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

I had one similar to ^^^^^^ mounted on my vehicle at work. .
    Lol. It sounded better than some of the sirens that are out on the market today, that sounds either like a piercing screech, or like a bee inside an aluminum can.

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied
    Originally posted by DeaconSteve View Post
    I had one of these for my bike. It was so cool!

I had one similar to ^^^^^^ mounted on my vehicle at work. .

Leave a comment:

• DeaconSteve
    replied
    I had one of these for my bike. It was so cool!

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied
    Originally posted by PR723 View Post
    I'm afraid I have to mention the female juvenile in Lufkin, Texas who removed a container of Blue Bell ice cream from the the freezer at a Walmart store, lifted the lid and licked the ice cream. She then placed the lid back on the container and returned the container to the freezer.

I've watched a few movies over the past couple of months that were set in the 80's.It reminded me so much of my childhood where you spent your days out on your bike with your friends and how neat it was to own a walkie talkie. At the time, I didn't have a clue how lucky I was to grow up in the 70's and 80's when so much amazing music was being recorded.

Here ya go......a 70's vintage walkie talkie and bike.....- Not sure about the middle photo

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    replied
    I'm afraid I have to mention the female juvenile in Lufkin, Texas who removed a container of Blue Bell ice cream from the the freezer at a Walmart store, lifted the lid and licked the ice cream. She then placed the lid back on the container and returned the container to the freezer.

I've watched a few movies over the past couple of months that were set in the 80's.It reminded me so much of my childhood where you spent your days out on your bike with your friends and how neat it was to own a walkie talkie. At the time, I didn't have a clue how lucky I was to grow up in the 70's and 80's when so much amazing music was being recorded.
    Last edited by PR723; 07-07-2019, 10:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by PR723
    An honorable mention needs to be given to the Texas woman who ate half a Walmart cake while walking around in the store and then insisted on only paying for the uneaten portion at the checkout counter.
    Reminds me of a woman I trespassed from a grocery store. As soon as she walked in she immediately filled up a huge container with items from the "mediterranean bar"...olives, cheeses, meats, etc. Then did her shopping while munching from the container. At checkout she only paid for a few olives that were left. Of course the real crime is that she didn't drink red wine with it (preferably from a Pringles can).

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    commented on 's reply
    This man's address is probably Sand Mountain. That's it...just Sand Mountain. No street numbers. Nothing. He has a couch on his front porch and an old rusty vending machine in his front yard. He has 5 vehicles in his yard and none of them run. The Sheriff's Dept know him as the guy who painted a crossing on a county road near his home for his dog and named it Ocie's crossing.

And to answer your question....squirrels are better at sneak attacks. So, if you manage to successfully navigate through his booby traps, the squirrel will get you before you get to the porch.

An honorable mention needs to be given to the Texas woman who ate half a Walmart cake while walking around in the store and then insisted on only paying for the uneaten portion at the checkout counter.

• BTDT2
    replied

"Alabama man allegedly fed 'attack squirrel' meth to keep it aggressive"

https://www.foxnews.com/us/alabama-m...eth-aggressive

PR, no pit bulls in Alabama?

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied
    yes it's time.....

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied
    Originally posted by PR723 View Post
    MY.town,

So sorry to hear about your old gunshot wound. I will send you some T-towels to help with the "referred" pain

At least this time he won't complain about sending the wrong size......

Leave a comment:

• Saluki89
    commented on 's reply
    I just saw this why do you have photos of my family reunion?

• PR723
    replied
    Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

https://www.shutterstock.com/video/c...b-switched-off

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    replied
    MY.town,

So sorry to hear about your old gunshot wound. I will send you some T-towels to help with the "referred" pain

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    So here's another poop-related WTF moment. -- Yeah, I know, they're everyone's favorite.

While sitting at a traffic light this morning I observed a guy walking his dog. The dog took a crap next to the sidewalk. So the man bends over, plastic bag in hand...and then picks up the turd with his bare hand and drops it inside the plastic bag. Ummm...WTF???!!!

I CAN'T WAIT to tell my daughter the next time we have a meal together.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11400 users online. 500 members and 10900 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X