X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by PR723 View Post
    There is such a thing as sitting on the toilet too long.......
    He's still waiting for his wife to get back from the store with toilet paper....

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    replied
    There is such a thing as sitting on the toilet too long.......

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied

Image result for tea bag towels

Hey PR this is not what I had in mind…….
    Last edited by BTDT2; 10-30-2018, 03:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied

BTDT2, You know I will always keep you well stocked with t-towels.
    Thank you, I bought a HTW (Hydronic Towel Warmer) specifically for t-towels.

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    replied
    Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post
    WTF (keeping on topic) PR, Nola and G root you were mentioned in https://forum.officer.com/forum/publ...oes-vigilantes post #18.
    BTDT2, You know I will always keep you well stocked with t-towels.

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied
    WTF (keeping on topic) PR, Nola and G root you were mentioned in https://forum.officer.com/forum/publ...oes-vigilantes post #18.

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied

Assault with a deadly whopper......I was going to keep that to myself until I read BTDT2's response. I
    No need to hold back. A pun is a terrible thing to waste...and so is a Whopper.

Funny thing is...the driver actually thought she was going to jail for "assaulting a police officer". Heck, I didn't even cite her for littering. That would be like paying $5 for a Whopper...and a $500 "disposal fee".

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    commented on 's reply
    Some fries would have been nice!

• PR723
    replied
    Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

Last night's WTF moment: I was returning to HQ when a friggin WHOPPER hit the side of my unmarked!!

Young female driver was ticked off because Burger King put onions on her Whopper when she specifically ordered it without onions. She explained she took a bite and was so grossed out that she launched the offending sandwich out the window. She claimed that just the smell of onions makes her nauseous so she had to get the thing out of her car ASAP.
    Assault with a deadly whopper......I was going to keep that to myself until I read BTDT2's response. I
    Last edited by PR723; 10-20-2018, 02:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied
    Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

Last night's WTF moment: I was returning to HQ when a friggin WHOPPER hit the side of my unmarked!!

Young female driver was ticked off because Burger King put onions on her Whopper when she specifically ordered it without onions. She explained she took a bite and was so grossed out that she launched the offending sandwich out the window. She claimed that just the smell of onions makes her nauseous so she had to get the thing out of her car ASAP.
    A whopper for the copper!

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Three “WTF” moments from the past.

1) The first time I observed (from a fixed wing aircraft) cockfight participants scatting on foot a during major multi jurisdiction raid.

2) Turning on jail dormitory lights during an unscheduled headcount and watching inmate’s hastily return to their assigned bunks.

3) Witnessing an expression of bewildered on a southern California Deputy’s face during a Bay Area ride along.
    See post # 297 page 8.....

G. Root how about some help????

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    This is precisely why I always use a beach chair at the Jersey shore.

Well...THAT...and the fact that the cast of Jersey Shore might have contaminated the area with various bodily fluids....

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied

WTF,,,,Is there a x-ray technologist aboard who can read and explain this x-ray?

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    commented on 's reply
    Thank goodness you work out. You obviously need a strong upper and lower body.

• BTDT2
    commented on 's reply
    When it comes to T-towels, size does matter….don’t forget my discount….

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7126 users online. 337 members and 6789 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X