Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TUNEDNIMPORTED
    commented on 's reply
    OH jeez. I'm so out of it, of course you meant a mailbox.. We use a mail slot not mailboxes, although I have seen them in the suburbs.
    Last edited by TUNEDNIMPORTED; 01-02-2019, 07:11 PM.

• BTDT2
    commented on 's reply
    Lmao!!!!!!!!!!

• BTDT2
    replied
    Originally posted by TUNEDNIMPORTED View Post
    You have to walk outside to check for mail? You sure this is Arizona and not Mars or something?

In between frequent naps, it’s part of daily my routine. I start the day searching for my morning newspaper, more often than not, I find it on my roof or under my truck. Around mid day I check my curbside mailbox for a priority flat rate package from PR. If it’s not raining I meet with other retirees at a local park, feed pigeons, tell war stories of LE golden age and take turns following a Park Ranger(oops wrong thread).

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    commented on 's reply
    T,
    It's not uncommon to receive paper mail that has been placed in a box( outside the home) by a human who works for the United States Postal Service......Now, sometimes the mail is torn or squished into various shapes( usually a ball) and sometimes your package is thrown in your driveway or dropped on the road in front of your house.

• PR723
    replied
    Back to the basics for BTDT2..

BTDT2's new ( recycled) bike for the desert....

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    commented on 's reply
    Upon special request PR will fabricate T-towel using moisture wicking materials.

• TUNEDNIMPORTED
    replied
    You have to walk outside to check for mail? You sure this is Arizona and not Mars or something?

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

Next month it will be “Well, he IS from Arizona.” No more locking doors and arming my security system just to walk outside and check for mail.

Congrats...I think.

Word of caution: Wear lots of sunscreen while tricycling in the desert. And be careful not to land a** first on a cactus. That's the Arizona version of Iowa's corncobs. And order extra t-towels from PR723 cause your nuts are gonna be extra sweaty...

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied
    Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

Well, he IS from the Bay area...so I'm sure there's all sorts of stuff they refer to as "magic feathers"...
    Next month it will be “Well, he IS from Arizona.” No more locking doors and arming my security system just to walk outside and check for mail.

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    replied
    Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

Well, he IS from the Bay area...so I'm sure there's all sorts of stuff they refer to as "magic feathers"...
    This coming from a man who participates in nude tricycle races.

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by PR723 View Post
    BTDT2,
    I had a WTF moment when you mentioned holding a magic feather. I had to Google it.

I see you made it through New Year's Eve safe and sound.

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    replied
    BTDT2,
    I had a WTF moment when you mentioned holding a magic feather. I had to Google it.

I see you made it through New Year's Eve safe and sound.

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    commented on 's reply
    Very good, I enjoyed the sing-along Scottish lyrics.

Happy New Year!!!
    Last edited by BTDT2; 12-31-2018, 09:29 PM. Reason: Y-NOT ????? :)

• PR723
    replied
    Pretty voice and arrangement......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I9IqkpexjM

Happy New Year !

Leave a comment:

• TUNEDNIMPORTED
    replied
    Yes yes, this new year is slated to be 5 percent less sucky than last year.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9906 users online. 357 members and 9549 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X