300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

I'm digging it. Now if only someone could create a matching gold chain....

Next roll call I'll show up wearing the chain, throwing gang signs and yelling "G-Root in da houzzz". Then maybe I'll finally get to take a friggin vacation......

Townie this should get you a vacation and more....

Comment

• NOLA2005
      NOLA2005 commented
      Editing a comment
      For some reason I always thought of Townie having purple toenails....don’t know why.

• not.in.MY.town
      not.in.MY.town commented
      Editing a comment
      NOLA2005 -- Actually, you're 20% correct. Two of my toenails are currently purple due to an unfortunate incident involving liquor and a planter....

• Related image
    A WTF photo from the past, more often than not good for a chuckle.

Comment

• I once had a thread that I thought covered all there was to cover about creatures in a certain country....then Australia said “Hold my beer”.....

WTF??!! How is that big *** thing even staying up there?!

Last edited by NOLA2005; 08-27-2018, 03:33 PM. Reason: Because WTF??!!
      "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

• Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post
        For some reason I always thought of Townie having purple toenails....don’t know why.

One can only speculate, anyone want to post a guess why Townie would have purple toenails?
        Last edited by BTDT2; 08-27-2018, 04:58 PM.

Comment

• BTDT2
          BTDT2 commented
          Editing a comment
          Complements his hair color?

• BTDT2
          BTDT2 commented
          Editing a comment
          Color of the day for Hooker decoys?

• Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

Townie this should get you a vacation and more....
        Yeah...either a psych eval or a date...depending on if my chief has a foot fetish or not.

Comment

• MY.town,

......On second thought, perhaps it's best to take advice only from NOLA. It concerns me that leather chaps popped into my head at all.
          Last edited by PR723; 08-28-2018, 09:08 PM.
          " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

Lucille Ball

Comment

• Originally posted by PR723 View Post
            MY.town,

......On second thought, perhaps it's best to take advice only from NOLA. It concerns me that leather chaps popped into my head at all.
            "A##less leather chaps", no less.

I'll save those for my retirement party.

Comment

"A##less leather chaps", no less.

I'll save those for my retirement party.
              Ya know what would make it really memorable? Riding in on a white horse with a unicorn horn on its forehead while dressed in those assless leather chaps with laser beams flying all around at the Blue Oyster Bar. People will be saying WTF??!!

(Disclaimer: I may or may not have had an inappropriate amount of sugar and caffeine.)
              Last edited by NOLA2005; 08-29-2018, 03:02 PM.
              "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

• Originally posted by PR723
              MY.town,......On second thought, perhaps it's best to take advice only from NOLA. It concerns me that leather chaps popped into my head at all.
              Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post

Ya know what would make it really memorable? Riding in on a white horse with a unicorn horn on its forehead while dressed in those assless leather chaps with laser beams flying all around at the Blue Oyster Bar. People will be talking about it for decades, decades I say!

(Disclaimer: I may or may not have had an inappropriate amount of sugar and caffeine.)
              Wow. So much for taking advice from NOLA...

You ladies are out of control...but sure, let's blame it on too much sugar and caffeine.

Comment

• NOLA2005
                NOLA2005 commented
                Editing a comment
                Were the laser beams too much?

• PR723
                PR723 commented
                Editing a comment
                NOLA, the laser beams are the crowning touch.

MY.town,
                Let me know when it's time for your retirement party and I will send you a pair of leather chaps.

Between the towels, tricycle with the roof and wind guard, the leather chaps, and a few other comments, I have really given you a lot of grief. I couldn't resist the last comment, but I will try to show a little restraint in the future.

• not.in.MY.town
                not.in.MY.town commented
                Editing a comment
                Originally posted by PR723
                Between the towels, tricycle with the roof and wind guard, the leather chaps, and a few other comments, I have really given you a lot of grief. I couldn't resist the last comment, but I will try to show a little restraint in the future.
                Naah, no need to. Save the restraint for the real world.

Originally posted by PR723
                Let me know when it's time for your retirement party and I will send you a pair of leather chaps.
                How about tomorrow? I'm ready.....

• MY.town,
              I hear you. I go through phases when the desire to retire is so strong and I'm in that phase now.

Lucille Ball

Comment

• Originally posted by PR723 View Post
                MY.town,
                I hear you. I go through phases when the desire to retire is so strong and I'm in that phase now.

PR do it and enjoy Alabama shores. Just remember to remove valuables and lock your car.
                Last edited by BTDT2; 08-30-2018, 01:01 AM.

Comment

• PR as a medical professional you are continually exposed to radiation (X-rays, gamma-rays, beta rays, radioactive isotopes and so forth). Looking at and counting purple toenails in above photo, I have one question. Can humans mutate from exposure to medical radiation or is this some type of Alabama anomaly?
                  Last edited by BTDT2; 08-30-2018, 08:17 AM.

Comment

• NOLA2005
                    NOLA2005 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    My bad, thought my name was called, disregard.....
                    Last edited by NOLA2005; 09-10-2018, 01:08 AM.

• not.in.MY.town
                    not.in.MY.town commented
                    Editing a comment
                    There are more useful body parts that I'd rather grow extras of....

PR as medical professional you are continually exposed to radiation (X-rays, gamma-rays, beta rays, radioactive isotopes and so forth). Looking at and counting purple toenails in above photo, I have one question. Can humans mutate from exposure to medical radiation or is this some type of Alabama anomaly?
                  Could be from all of those barefoot summers, but as Loretta Lynn said, " In the winter time we'd all get a brand new pair. "

Lucille Ball

Comment

There are more useful body parts that I'd rather grow extras of....

Image result for man three legs

Like three legs?

Comment

• not.in.MY.town
                      not.in.MY.town commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I already have three legs. But one is (only slightly) shorter than the others....

PR as a medical professional you are continually exposed to radiation (X-rays, gamma-rays, beta rays, radioactive isotopes and so forth). Looking at and counting purple toenails in above photo, I have one question. Can humans mutate from exposure to medical radiation or is this some type of Alabama anomaly?
                    I'm going to revisit this question now that I'm fully awake and actually took the time to count the toes....

I will say that some family members are" close."

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/cou...eral-ceremony/

Lucille Ball

Comment

• BTDT2
                      BTDT2 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Cousins arrested after refusing to stop having sex during funeral ceremony “There is no law against first cousins having consensual sexual relationships in Alabama, so no charges will be pressed on that account” Talladega County Deputy Sheriff, Adam Watts, said yesterday”.

LMAO!!!!!!!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12104 users online. 421 members and 11683 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X