X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by TUNEDNIMPORTED View Post

So you are the old guy who yelled at me for scaring away all the birds when I was a kid! You old folks sure do love park sitting.
    You're lucky you only got yelled at! Some old guy threw a stale bagel at me when I scared off the pigeons he was trying to feed.

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    replied
    It wasn't as though the dog was unattended. He was just helping his owner by pushing the cart. Geeeeezzz
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vZD4K-76YY

Leave a comment:

• TUNEDNIMPORTED
    replied
    Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post
    I guess none of you have met the infamous Canine Crook. He's the main reason I carry inside grocery stores.

That must be the lost McGruff brother. Sadly he went the other way.

Leave a comment:

• TUNEDNIMPORTED
    replied
    Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

Yes loose dog(s) in a super market can be unnerving.
    bwahhaha

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    I guess none of you have met the infamous Canine Crook. He's the main reason I carry inside grocery stores.

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied

Yes loose dog(s) in a super market can be unnerving.

Leave a comment:

• TUNEDNIMPORTED
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah it was pretty over the top.

• PR723
    commented on 's reply
    It sounds as though these people thought Cujo was loose in the store.

• TUNEDNIMPORTED
    replied

I call 911 and report a cat stuck on my roof…to senior citizens it possible for a cat to look like a newspaper….works every time….

T are you pulling my leg? Not everyone from California fell off an apricot cart….

Are you suggesting mail carriers actually park their delivery truck, walk up to a house and deliver mail?

Or is this a myth like take home marked vehicles or using the rhizome of the ginger plant to relieve symptoms of gas, diarrhea and irritable bowel syndrome.

T is time for you to post a WTF experience. If not, when Nola returns from her sabbatical you’re gonna have a lot of splainin' to do!
    I'm just here for the memes and lol's. The only wtf moment I can think of is that time someones dog got loose in the supermarket and everyone in the store at the time was afraid of dogs. Like not even joking...people were on top of the register tables and whatnot. Dog was super friendly too. People were acting like they were in that movie clover field or something. It totally ruined my snack haul experience.

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    commented on 's reply
    Either T is too young or has lived a very sheltered life which has shielded him from having a WTF experience. Or..........His WTF experience is too embarrassing to share. Which is it T?

If NOLA were here, she would have gotten the answer by now.

• BTDT2
    commented on 's reply
    Still have our hitching post in front....The final nail in the coffin of the Pony Express was completion of the transcontinental telegraph.

• BTDT2
    replied

Originally posted by PR723 View Post
    BTDT2,
    If your paper ends up on the roof, what is your solution for retrieving it?
    I call 911 and report a cat stuck on my roof…to senior citizens it possible for a cat to look like a newspaper….works every time….

Originally posted by PR723 View Post
    BTDT2,
    T,
    BTDT2 may remember the early days of mail delivery....
    T are you pulling my leg? Not everyone from California fell off an apricot cart….

Are you suggesting mail carriers actually park their delivery truck, walk up to a house and deliver mail?

Or is this a myth like take home marked vehicles or using the rhizome of the ginger plant to relieve symptoms of gas, diarrhea and irritable bowel syndrome.

T is time for you to post a WTF experience. If not, when Nola returns from her sabbatical you’re gonna have a lot of splainin' to do!

Leave a comment:

• TUNEDNIMPORTED
    replied
    I don't know 10 days or less is a stretch. I gotta stop for coffee along the way and there is definitely no 4g on the frontier. Moral of the story is I would be terrible in the olden days.

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    replied
    BTDT2,
    If your paper ends up on the roof, what is your solution for retrieving it?

T,
    BTDT2 may remember the early days of mail delivery....

Leave a comment:

• TUNEDNIMPORTED
    replied

In between frequent naps, it’s part of daily my routine. I start the day searching for my morning newspaper, more often than not, I find it on my roof or under my truck. Around mid day I check my curbside mailbox for a priority flat rate package from PR. If it’s not raining I meet with other retirees at a local park, feed pigeons, tell war stories of LE golden age and take turns following a Park Ranger(oops wrong thread).
    So you are the old guy who yelled at me for scaring away all the birds when I was a kid! You old folks sure do love park sitting.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9853 users online. 354 members and 9499 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X