Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things That Make You Go “What The...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thanks for all who contributed, now it’s time to......

    "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

    Comment


    • "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

      Comment


      • So went to Walmart, produce section, and I just really want to thank all who contributed to this thread. So now when I see fresh ginger root, several things happen at once: nausea, LMAO, seeing really pornographic images in my head, and blushing like a school girl. People were staring....
        "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

        Comment


        • Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post
          So went to Walmart, produce section, and I just really want to thank all who contributed to this thread. So now when I see fresh ginger root, several things happen at once: nausea, LMAO, seeing really pornographic images in my head, and blushing like a school girl. People were staring....
          Was Mr. open carry big gun saggy pants loitering in the produce section (refer to post #1)?

          When I see ginger root I think about PR ability to respond quickly to medical humanitarian emergencies by sending a case of lavender scented T towels to Townie.


          Comment


          • Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

            Was Mr. open carry big gun saggy pants loitering in the produce section (refer to post #1)?

            When I see ginger root I think about PR ability to respond quickly to medical humanitarian emergencies by sending a case of lavender scented T towels to Townie.

            LOL, nope, just me and a seemingly mountain of ginger roots.
            "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

            Comment


            • Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post

              LOL, nope, just me and a seemingly mountain of ginger roots.

              Image result for wet floors

              Be careful

              Comment


              • NOLA2005
                NOLA2005 commented
                Editing a comment
                Maybe PR can fold some F-towels instead of T-towels.

              • PR723
                PR723 commented
                Editing a comment
                NOLA, I believe I have something for that.

            • When BTDT2 mentioned Mr. open carry with the saggy pants, I( for some reason) was reminded of something I observed a woman with a large midsection do a few years back at a gun show... This lady was at a booth where she was having an inside the waistband holster made for her pistol. What she didn't consider was how difficult it would be to access her gun if her fat rolls were hanging down over her waistband. I found myself standing there mesmerized watching her struggle as she was trying to locate her new holster that had disappeared somewhere inside her pants.
              " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

              Lucille Ball

              Comment


              • Originally posted by PR723 View Post
                When BTDT2 mentioned Mr. open carry with the saggy pants, I( for some reason) was reminded of something I observed a woman with a large midsection do a few years back at a gun show... This lady was at a booth where she was having an inside the waistband holster made for her pistol. What she didn't consider was how difficult it would be to access her gun if her fat rolls were hanging down over her waistband. I found myself standing there mesmerized watching her struggle as she was trying to locate her new holster that had disappeared somewhere inside her pants.

                Image result for fat lady st on dog cartoon

                PR, your post brought this missing puppy cartoon to mind....

                Comment


                • PR723
                  PR723 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  BTDT2, I nearly fell out of my chair!!!!!

                • NOLA2005
                  NOLA2005 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  OMG, just snorted coffee out of my nose!

                • BTDT2
                  BTDT2 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nola, sounds like you can use a towel.....

                  Rumor has it PR has launched a new line of personal towels; perhaps PR will send a sample “nose snort” towel?

              • WTF.......

                A perfect solution for people who want to wear boots in the summer, but want to be able to keep their feet cool.

                " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

                Lucille Ball

                Comment


                • NOLA2005
                  NOLA2005 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Some bright red nail polish would add the finishing touch!

                • not.in.MY.town
                  not.in.MY.town commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Looks like pretty cool nude tricycling footwear. (That's the only thing we're allowed to wear at competitions).





              • WTF, really?
                Last edited by BTDT2; 08-27-2018, 10:51 AM. Reason: Re-posted original photos disappeared

                Comment


                • NOLA2005
                  NOLA2005 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  G Root sounds like a gangster rapper name.

                • PR723
                  PR723 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Aww, BTDT2, you thought of me! Thanks.

              • MY.town,
                BTDT2 found your personalized license plate. Very nice.
                Last edited by PR723; 08-26-2018, 04:17 PM.
                " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

                Lucille Ball

                Comment


                • NOLA,
                  I see your tag has been added...also very nice.
                  " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

                  Lucille Ball

                  Comment


                  • Some bright red nail polish would add the finishing touch! ( QUOTE: NOLA)

                    Here you go.

                    " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

                    Lucille Ball

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by NOLA2005
                      G Root sounds like a gangster rapper name.

                      I'm digging it. Now if only someone could create a matching gold chain....

                      Next roll call I'll show up wearing the chain, throwing gang signs and yelling "G-Root in da houzzz". Then maybe I'll finally get to take a friggin vacation......

                      Comment


                      • NOLA2005
                        NOLA2005 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Now don’t forget to sag your pants. And cinch that gunbelt real tight so you don’t end up like the fool who’s actions started this thread.



                    • Sani....WTF!?
                      "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

                      Comment

                      MR300x250 Tablet

                      Collapse

                      What's Going On

                      Collapse

                      There are currently 9473 users online. 439 members and 9034 guests.

                      Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                      Welcome Ad

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X