X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TUNEDNIMPORTED
    replied
    Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

I don't know what it is about me that makes people wanna throw food in my general direction. The old guy throwing a bagel at me as a kid...recently the driver launching a Whopper at my squad car...a few years ago some toothless bum pelting an unwanted apple at my buddy...and the most traumatizing incident of all: My cousin spitting peas at me across the dinner table...and somehow we BOTH got our a**es beat.
    You have a knack for it I suppose. Maybe you look hungry?

Ah the a** beating by proxy. They gotta flex so everyone gets the message. I was quite the quick kid though, they had no chance of catching me but they knew I always had to come back...and boyyyy would they be waiting for me to slip up.

Leave a comment:

• TUNEDNIMPORTED
    replied
    Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

Can anyone following this thread identify above instruments and articulate their nexus with Arizona, Iowa and New Jersey?
    I don't know what this is but look up what a water pump gasket for a tacoma looks like.

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied

Can anyone following this thread identify above instruments and articulate their nexus with Arizona, Iowa and New Jersey?
    Last edited by BTDT2; 01-03-2019, 03:16 PM. Reason: Deleted corn cob, prickly pear, ginger root and spaceship car.

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    commented on 's reply
    BTDT2,
    Puts a lump in your throat. That was beautiful. Thank you for the message.

• BTDT2
    replied
    Originally posted by PR723 View Post
    Pretty voice and arrangement......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I9IqkpexjM

Happy New Year !

A day (or two) late but worth watching...

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied

Congrats...I think.

Word of caution: Wear lots of sunscreen while tricycling in the desert. And be careful not to land a** first on a cactus. That's the Arizona version of Iowa's corncobs. ...

Arizona is home to the prickly pear, a succulent fruit often surgically harvested.

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    commented on 's reply
    Laughed so hard reading your post during my oatmeal with fortified fiber breakfast tears and mucus ran down my face.

• PR723
    replied
    I couldn't resist.......

This is the pet you have to lock up in another room when company comes....

Pic #1 - Dog shaming

This is the infamous dog that none of the relatives want to pet for fear he might lick them.....

Okay. I'm done.

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by TUNEDNIMPORTED View Post

Oh jeez. That's a bit much. No worries though, the trend continues to this day for me. Old people really don't like me or my spaceship car.
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people wanna throw food in my general direction. The old guy throwing a bagel at me as a kid...recently the driver launching a Whopper at my squad car...a few years ago some toothless bum pelting an unwanted apple at my buddy...and the most traumatizing incident of all: My cousin spitting peas at me across the dinner table...and somehow we BOTH got our a**es beat.

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

You jest about stale bagel tossing; in the bay area it's a popular senior center activity.
    It’s usually held after Bingo on chair aerobics Wednesday or MAG’s* discount Friday.

*Maximum Absorbency Garments
    Since it's the Bay area I assume this is a ring toss game? With the bagel being tossed over a certain body part...and whoever can fit the most bagels wins? Are you SURE you wanna move away??

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    commented on 's reply
    Pet shaming. Always good for a laugh. The sex offender shows zero signs of remorse. Figures.

• BTDT2
    replied

You're lucky you only got yelled at! Some old guy threw a stale bagel at me when I scared off the pigeons he was trying to feed.
    You jest about stale bagel tossing; in the bay area it's a popular senior center activity.
    It’s usually held after Bingo on chair aerobics Wednesday or MAG’s* discount Friday.

*Maximum Absorbency Garments
    Last edited by BTDT2; 01-03-2019, 01:26 AM. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied
    Originally posted by TUNEDNIMPORTED View Post

Oh jeez. That's a bit much. No worries though, the trend continues to this day for me. Old people really don't like me or my spaceship car.

Related image
    "what's not to like"

Leave a comment:

• TUNEDNIMPORTED
    replied

You're lucky you only got yelled at! Some old guy threw a stale bagel at me when I scared off the pigeons he was trying to feed.
    Last edited by TUNEDNIMPORTED; 01-03-2019, 12:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    replied
    Here are the real criminals........

Sex offender

Murderers......

Thieves...

Freaks.....

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7556 users online. 270 members and 7286 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X