Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PR723 View Post

First, that was a great signature line.
    Second, both pedophiles and rapists make my skin crawl.
    Third, I make sure I'm giving the same quality of care to the pts who make my skin crawl as to the ones who don't. Just like you, I'm a professional and that's what I'm paid to do. ( I don't get paid to hug them though, so that I am allowed to refuse to give the pt.).
    Fourth, I'll be damned if I'm going to let anybody rattle me.

.............Well, you might be the exception to fourth point.
    Image result for nurse giving heimlich maneuver
    I've been hugged by a nurse....

Comment

• PR723
      PR723 commented
      Editing a comment
      BTDT2, You have a perfect sense of timing. Love the distraction. You rock!

• BTDT2, I noticed that NJ was the destination of your family road trip. Did you guys by any chance spend time with MY.town?

Are there any highlights from your trip that you care to share?
    Last edited by PR723; 07-15-2018, 05:00 PM.
    " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

Lucille Ball

Comment

BTDT2, I noticed that NJ was the destination of your family road trip. Did you guys by any chance spend time with MY.town?

Are there any highlights from your trip that you care to share?

Image result for tricycle trophy

Townie left the Bay area in a hurry missing the race awards ceremony; I intended to deliver his gold tricycle trophy in person. Unfortunately Townie’s was OuttaTownie. Left it at his front door alongside a stack of T- towels.

Comment

• PR723
        PR723 commented
        Editing a comment
        You are so thoughtful.

You are so thoughtful.
      Actually I heard an expressive male voice caught up in some type a religious practice (?) coming from Townie's root cellar….
      What I heard was:
      Oh god, Oh god, Oh God….yes,,Yes,,,Yes.. followed by moaning and a deep sigh.

Respecting Townie's First Amendment rights I decided not to disturb him and returned to California...

OK Townie its your turn.....

Last edited by BTDT2; 07-15-2018, 06:45 PM. Reason: deleted T-towels and ginger root... :)

Comment

• Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

Actually I heard an expressive male voice caught up in some type a religious practice (?) coming from Townie's root cellar….
        What I heard was:
        Oh god, Oh god, Oh God….yes,,Yes,,,Yes.. followed by moaning and a deep sigh.

Respecting Townie's First Amendment rights I decided not to disturb him and returned to California...

OK Townie its your turn.....

Nola, PR, T1, anyone….. I’m second guessing myself.... Do you suppose what I heard was a medical crisis call for help (stroking) and not Townie exercising his First Amendment rights in the privacy of his root cellar surrounded by his secretive magazine stash?

Comment

Nola, PR, T1, anyone….. I’m second guessing myself.... Do you suppose what I heard was a medical crisis call for help (stroking) and not Townie exercising his First Amendment rights in the privacy of his root cellar surrounded by his secretive magazine stash?

I’m sure Townie had a good explanation for the sounds you heard.
          Last edited by NOLA2005; 07-17-2018, 09:45 AM.
          "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

• Why?????

Lucille Ball

Comment

• NOLA2005
              NOLA2005 commented
              Editing a comment
              Because a combo of alcohol and ******** friends.
              Last edited by NOLA2005; 07-16-2018, 08:33 PM.

Why?????

Townie's been OuttaTownie, It looks like Townie’s back…..

Comment

• NOLA2005
              NOLA2005 commented
              Editing a comment
              Maybe I'm wrong but that doesn't look like a ginger root to me.

Image result for nurse giving heimlich maneuver

Image result for heimlich maneuver dog
            On a serious note, thanks to this thread I found out one can perform the Heimlich maneuver on a dog.

Comment

Image result for heimlich maneuver dog
              On a serious note, thanks to this thread I found out one can perform the Heimlich maneuver on a dog.

​​​​​​On an unserious note, that pic reminds me of a true story from my student days except the positions were reversed and the guy was a gal.
              "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

• Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post

​​​​​​On an unserious note, that pic reminds me of a true story from my student days except the positions were reversed and the guy was a gal.
                I have to admit that I'm not that shocked to hear this story considering we are both southern ladies. I would like to think that the gal wasn't sober at the time of the incident.

What did surprise me was to hear that BTDT2 had encountered some of this behavior in his neck of the woods. I know basically nothing about California, but I still didn't expect stories of bestiality from him.

Where I live, my mail occasionally arrives to my mailbox in shreds. At first, someone in the post office would attach an apology note. Now, they don't even bother. I wish the postal workers would pay as much attention to keeping my mail intact as this postal worker did to gaining access to this dog.
                The video will make you laugh.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b033be14673281

I have to admit, considering how this postman behaves, I guess I should consider myself fortunate......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWnaNtxyn0A

MY.town, I know you aren't posting on this thread. I at least hope you're reading our posts and getting a good laugh.
                Last edited by PR723; 07-17-2018, 05:56 PM.

Lucille Ball

Comment

• NOLA2005
                  NOLA2005 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don’t think that’s a southern thing. I think it’s more of a pervert thing.

• PR, ya think T-towel proliferation or acute cutaneous inflammatory reaction that follows excessive exposure of the skin to ultraviolet radiation (see post #381 above) has anything to do with townies absence or did he go Sully?

Comment

• Nola, do you think your unserious post about your student days when a guy was a gal has anything to do with townies absence or did he go sully? See post #384.

Comment

• NOLA2005
                    NOLA2005 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I’m pretty sure my post of gals and dogs had nothing to do with Townies absence. Maybe he didn’t get an adequate supply of lavender scented T towels?

• MY.town knows I will always fill his order for lavender scented T towels first.

From reading the Missing Members thread, it sounds as though he pulled a Sully.

I previously mentioned how much I enjoy having this thread to blow off steam. You can't put a price on the benefits of laughter.

M,,town is definitely missed and I would love for him to return, but he has to do what's in his best interest.

Lucille Ball

Comment

MY.town knows I will always fill his order for lavender scented T towels first.

From reading the Missing Members thread, it sounds as though he pulled a Sully.

I previously mentioned how much I enjoy having this thread to blow off steam. You can't put a price on the benefits of laughter.

M,,town is definitely missed and I would love for him to return, but he has to do what's in his best interest.
                    I'm still around and posting occasionally in other threads. With school being out (and my daughter having a life of her own) I've been finding myself running a shuttle service for my son and his friends...along with being on call pretty much 24/7 (yesterday I had to dump them in a random parking lot so I could go deal with a crisis at work..).

Plus this thread has gotten a bit...repetitive. I just don't have enough time to discuss my genitals, body orifices and alleged masturbatory activity online. .

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6166 users online. 219 members and 5947 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X