300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PR723 View Post
    MY.town, good to hear from you. . Please stop by whenever you want to/can.

This thread isn't the same when one of you is missing.

As usual, IOWA doesn't count.

I really hope IOWA doesn't rip me a new one for joking with him.

You’re afraid of Iowa? Just keep your distance. Keep in mind Iowa doesn’t get mad; he get even…over the years I’ve pushed the envelope a little too far and took the necessary precautions…..

The above map (red dots) illustrates the route taken during a family RV motor trip to the east coast. Blue dots show return trip.

Seriously, Iowa has a witty sense of humor; you may want to consider sending Iowa a few monogrammed folded T-towels.

Comment

• Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

You’re afraid of Iowa? Just keep your distance. Keep in mind Iowa doesn’t get mad; he get even
      When you least expect it................................................ ......

Revenge is best served ICE COLD.............................
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

• BTDT2
        BTDT2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Lmao

• Originally posted by Trauma1 View Post
      See, this is why I love you guys.
      Where’d you go? Looking forward to reading your WTF post.

Comment

• Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post

LOL,yeah but that's ok. After this last work week I woke up this morning feeling like I WAS born in the 19th century.

​​​​​
        I hear you. It sounds as though you and I had the same kind of week.

I thought of you when a male pt of mine who made my skin crawl told me to give him a hug as he was discharging. It would have been nice to have had one of your recommended tools available as he held out his hand and beckoned me over. I offered up a male co-worker and walked away. Of all of the disgusting things we have joked about on this thread, dealing with that kind of crap from male pts is what turns my stomach the most. Unfortunately, that incident was one of the easier parts of my week. The positive is that I'm on call this weekend and my cell hasn't beeped one time. whoo-hoo!
        Last edited by PR723; 07-14-2018, 08:41 PM.
        " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

Lucille Ball

Comment

• NOLA2005
          NOLA2005 commented
          Editing a comment
          Here's to that beeper STAYING silent!

I thought of you when a male pt of mine who made my skin crawl told me to give him a hug as he was discharging. It would have been nice to have had one of your recommended tools available as he held out his hand and beckoned me over. I offered up a male co-worker and walked away. Of all of the disgusting things we have joked about on this thread, dealing with that kind of crap from male pts is what turns my stomach the most. Unfortunately, that incident was one of the easier parts of my week. The positive is that I'm on call this weekend and my cell hasn't beeped one time. whoo-hoo!

Surprisingly I don't get a lot of that kind of crap. I guess when you stick a tube up a guys rear and blow his colon up like a balloon, it takes all the friskiness right out of them!
        ​​
        "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

• PR723
          PR723 commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL...LOVE x10!
          Last edited by PR723; 07-15-2018, 09:15 AM. Reason: I wanted a louder "AMEN".......It is Sunday morning

Image result for beep

Comment

• NOLA2005
          NOLA2005 commented
          Editing a comment
          Man you better not have jinxed her or no more lavender T towels for you!

• PR723
          PR723 commented
          Editing a comment
          NOLA gets some more LOVE X 10 for her comment.

Surprisingly I don't get a lot of that kind of crap. I guess when you stick a tube up a guys rear and blow his colon up like a balloon, it takes all the friskiness right out of them!
        ​​
        Better air than smoke, I’m cancelling my colonoscopy in the morning….

Comment

Of all of the disgusting things we have joked about on this thread, dealing with that kind of crap from male pts is what turns my stomach the most.

For several years I had a signature line here that stated

" I drink coffee over breakfast with murderers and rapists ............YOU don't scare me."

Those people didn't bother me..................................the ones that made my skin crawl were the pedophiles. BUT .............I also had to treat them the same as I did any other inmate.

Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Better air than smoke, I’m cancelling my colonoscopy in the morning….
            So what you're saying is you'd rather have an Air Contrast Barium Enema where you're wide awake and bargaining with God for it to end instead of a pretty nurse saying "Wake up Mr Sani, you're all done!" ? Well ok then....​​​​​
            "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

So what you're saying is you'd rather have an Air Contrast Barium Enema where you're wide awake and bargaining with God for it to end instead of a pretty nurse saying "Wake up Mr Sani, you're all done!" ? Well ok then....​​​​​
              Given a choice I rather have a root canal (endodontic therapy). Not to be confused with a Townie root canal. Incidentally where is Townie, he go into hiding?

Comment

Given a choice I rather have a root canal (endodontic therapy). Not to be confused with a Townie root canal. Incidentally where is Townie, he go into hiding?
                Townie's been OuttaTownie.

Comment

• BTDT2
                  BTDT2 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Frisco?

• PR723
                  PR723 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  WHOO-HOO!!! MY.town is back! Now, that's something to cheer about!
                  Last edited by PR723; 07-15-2018, 10:10 AM.

Man you better not have jinxed her or no more lavender T towels for you!
                ​​
                Image result for roadrunner beep beep

Comment

Image result for roadrunner beep beep

You jinx PR and I forsee a ginger root enema in your future....

Comment

• PR723
                    PR723 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    NOLA, you're on a role!

• BTDT2
                    BTDT2 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If Nola is on a roll does this mean Townie is on a (rubber) donut ?

• Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

For several years I had a signature line here that stated

" I drink coffee over breakfast with murderers and rapists ............YOU don't scare me."

Those people didn't bother me..................................the ones that made my skin crawl were the pedophiles. BUT .............I also had to treat them the same as I did any other inmate.
                  First, that was a great signature line.
                  Second, both pedophiles and rapists make my skin crawl.
                  Third, I make sure I'm giving the same quality of care to the pts who make my skin crawl as to the ones who don't. Just like you, I'm a professional and that's what I'm paid to do. ( I don't get paid to hug them though, so that I am allowed to refuse to give the pt.).
                  Fourth, I'll be damned if I'm going to let anybody rattle me.

.............Well, you might be the exception to fourth point.
                  Last edited by PR723; 07-15-2018, 10:59 AM.

Lucille Ball

Comment

You’re afraid of Iowa? Just keep your distance. Keep in mind Iowa doesn’t get mad; he get even…over the years I’ve pushed the envelope a little too far and took the necessary precautions…..

The above map (red dots) illustrates the route taken during a family RV motor trip to the east coast. Blue dots show return trip.

Seriously, Iowa has a witty sense of humor; you may want to consider sending Iowa a few monogrammed folded T-towels.
                    BTDT2, thanks for the traveling advice.

I'll send monogrammed folded T-towels to Mr. IOWA only if he requests them. I want to stay on his good side as much as possible.

Lucille Ball

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6411 users online. 328 members and 6083 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X