300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PR723 View Post

BTDT2, I can set you up with scented T-towels that provide moist heat. I will put a few extra in there for MY.town. Root cellars can be cold.
    PR if my appendage temperature sensitivity (ATS) last over 4 hours after using T-towels should I get immediate medical help right away?

Comment

• Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

Please send T-towels to Townie, just read in another thread Townie has vintage National Geographic magazines (retained from his teen years) stashed in his root cellar.
      Originally posted by PR723 View Post

BTDT2, I'LL will put a few extra in there for MY.town. Root cellars can be cold.
      Anyone care to speculate what a grown man is doing in his root cellar with National Geographic magazines saved from his teen years? I think its best you send Townie hand towels….

Comment

Anyone care to speculate what a grown man is doing in his root cellar with National Geographic magazines saved from his teen years? I think its best you send Townie hand towels….
        Why Sani, you know he's just reading them for the articles.

And congrats on starting page 24.
        "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

Sounds fishy to me.....

I'm wondering if that's the look Townie had the first time he conceal carried at that nude tricycle race?
          "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

WTF!!!! The phallic logos of the Iowa State fair and Ginger fish have something in common….
            Last edited by BTDT2; 07-13-2018, 09:53 AM. Reason: Request PR send towels to Iowa State Fair, Ginger fish....and Townie's root cellar/reading room :)

Comment

WTF!!!! The phallic logos of the Iowa State fair and Ginger fish have something in common….
              BTDT2, I can fulfill your request for the Iowa State Fair and for the ginger fish, but I'm going to hold off sending towels to MY.town until he authorizes delivery......I'm not sure if he wants to be bothered and I want to respect his wishes.

OTOH, you and NOLA throw whatever you have at me. I've only gotten nauseated twice and that's not bad for 24 pages of pure insanity.
              " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

Lucille Ball

Comment

BTDT2, I can fulfill your request for the Iowa State Fair and for the ginger fish, but I'm going to hold off sending towels to MY.town until he authorizes delivery......I'm not sure if he wants to be bothered and I want to respect his wishes.

OTOH, you and NOLA throw whatever you have at me. I've only gotten nauseated twice and that's not bad for 24 pages of pure insanity.
                It looks like Townie left the building....Do ya think I went too far by posting Townie spends too much time in his root cellar with his vintage stash of National Geographic magazines and need for hand towels?

Comment

It looks like Townie left the building....Do ya think I went too far by posting Townie spends too much time in his root cellar with his vintage stash of National Geographic magazines and need for hand towels?
                  Good question. I had the same concern regarding some comments I made.

I was slow to think of this, but I don't want to get him into any trouble with his superiors.
                  Last edited by PR723; 07-13-2018, 07:25 PM.

Lucille Ball

Comment

Good question. I had the same concern regarding some comments I made.

I was slow to think of this, but I don't want to get him into any trouble with his superiors.
                    No worries. If I get into trouble with my superiors it'll be of my own doing.

Comment

I have a real WTF moment. I was called to surgery to take an ap xray of a lumbar spine for an anterior lumbar fusion. The patient was on one table and his intestines were on another...I had to take a couple of deep breaths to get thru that one.

​​​​​​(this was in the late 80's)
                      Last edited by NOLA2005; 07-14-2018, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post

I have a real WTF moment. I was called to surgery to take an ap xray of a lumbar spine for an anterior lumbar fusion. The patient was on one table and his intestines were on another...I had to take a couple of deep breaths to get thru that one.
                        NOLA, that was a great WTF moment. As you know, it's not uncommon for surgeons not to explain the intricacies of the procedure( and your post explains why) with the pt., so pts are often bewildered about the extent of pain they experience post surgery...........

Pt: What do you mean I will be on one table, but my intestines will be on another?

Surgeon: It's a necessary part of the procedure.

Pt: Are you sure you know how to put those back in right?

Surgeon: Well, if you start pooping out of your mouth instead of your anus, then we know I made a mistake.

Lucille Ball

Comment

• MY.town, good to hear from you. . Please stop by whenever you want to/can.

This thread isn't the same when one of you is missing.

As usual, IOWA doesn't count.

I really hope IOWA doesn't rip me a new one for joking with him.
                          Last edited by PR723; 07-14-2018, 09:39 AM. Reason: I'm afraid of IOWA.

Lucille Ball

Comment

• Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post

​​​​​​(this was in the late 80's)
                            Nola, could it have been in the late 90’s bearing in mind X-rays were discovered in 1895 by Wilhelm Conrad Roentgen????

Comment

Nola, could it have been in the late 90’s bearing in mind X-rays were discovered in 1895 by Wilhelm Conrad Roentgen????
                              NOLA, notice how BTDT2 has placed both of us in the 19th century?

Those uniforms were so hot......

Lucille Ball

Comment

NOLA, notice how BTDT2 has placed both of us in the 19th century?

Those uniforms were so hot......

LOL,yeah but that's ok. After this last work week I woke up this morning feeling like I WAS born in the 19th century.

​​​​​
                                Last edited by NOLA2005; 07-14-2018, 06:35 PM. Reason: So I don't sound like a cranky pants...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8423 users online. 399 members and 8024 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X