300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

BTDT2, I believe you have given me an idea for a second career. One where I may actually feel sane at the end of a work day.

My T-towels will be customized to fit anyone's testicular needs. They will be soft AND smell of Lavender Serenity.

...........Aromatherapy for the balls.

I'm going to go ahead and apologize for my next 2 posts.
    Last edited by PR723; 07-11-2018, 05:06 PM.
    " If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you."

In classified of newspaper: " Parachute for sale. Used only once. Small red stain."

Comment

• Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post
      Here's a major WTF from NOLA for NOLA (and everyone else):

The latest funeral trend -- "extreme embalming"

Unique? - Yeah.
      Loving? - I guess.

CREEPY AF? - HELL YEAH.

( source: https://wgno.com/2018/07/08/nola-fam...oodbye-to-son/ )
      I'm puzzled as to why a family would bury their loved one after going through all of that trouble. Why not slide him into the car, take him home and sit him in the family room? A swiffer, anti-mold solution, wax and you're good to go.

Side note: In the 70's, I remember occasionally seeing a wake held in a loved one's home. That body did a fair amount of traveling before finally making it to the cemetery.

In classified of newspaper: " Parachute for sale. Used only once. Small red stain."

Comment

• Warning: This story is not for the faint of heart. Do not read during or immediately after a meal...except for IOWA.

This is a WTF(ing)F story.......

https://www.atlasobscura.com/article...an-and-a-mummy

Comment

• Originally posted by PR723 View Post

I'm puzzled as to why a family would bury their loved one after going through all of that trouble. Why not slide him into the car, take him home and sit him in the family room? A swiffer, anti-mold solution, wax and you're good to go.

Side note: In the 70's, I remember occasionally seeing a wake held in a loved one's home. That body did a fair amount of traveling before finally making it to the cemetery.
          PR are you sure it was 70 and not 85? You are referring to the 1,654-mile journey of Lincoln’s funeral train, right?

Comment

PR are you sure it was 70 and not 85? You are referring to the 1,654-mile journey of Lincoln’s funeral train, right?
            I vaguely remember that ........................
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Can you find me? I'm the one wearing the hat.

Comment

Did you go and die before that big poker game you were looking forward to? Well you don’t have miss it at all...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-...ad-7249179.amp

WTF??!!
                Last edited by NOLA2005; 07-12-2018, 11:04 AM.
                "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

• PR723
                  PR723 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  NOLA, this gives new meaning to the phrase " poker face"

Can you find me? I'm the one wearing the hat.
                You’re standing to the immediate right of Union Army Major General Hunter, in front of Generals Townsend, Campbell, Eaton and standing behind Captain Henway . Do I win anything?

Comment

What are Pogue's options if allergic to penicillin?............Ginger, of course.

Ginger drinks
                  You can make a ginger tea by boiling slices of ginger with water in a saucepan for a few minutes. Afterward, you may transfer it to a teapot, add lemon or honey to taste and serve in a cup. You may also try ginger lemonade and ginger ale as well.

Sounds fishy to me.....

Comment

• BTDT2
                    BTDT2 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hey PR, how about a T-towel for ya fish?

You’re standing to the immediate right of Union Army Major General Hunter, in front of Generals Townsend, Campbell, Eaton and standing behind Captain Henway . Do I win anything?

Damn, you have good eyes. How about free scented T-towels for 1 year?

Comment

Damn, you have good eyes. How about free scented T-towels for 1 year?
                    I was diagnosed with ATS (Appendage temperature sensitivity) can heat scented T-towels in a microwave?

Please send T-towels to Townie, just read in another thread Townie has vintage National Geographic magazines (retained from his teen years) stashed in his root cellar.

Comment

• MY.town, I've been concerned about those delicate areas getting wind and sun burned during your nude tricycle races, so I have found a stylish and practical solution.

Comment

• NOLA, here is another "Huh?WTF?"......
                        Young girl has a rehearsal of her funeral, so she can enjoy it.

Last edited by PR723; 07-12-2018, 07:28 PM.

Comment

I was diagnosed with ATS (Appendage temperature sensitivity) can heat scented T-towels in a microwave?

Please send T-towels to Townie, just read in another thread Townie has vintage National Geographic magazines (retained from his teen years) stashed in his root cellar.
                          BTDT2, I can set you up with scented T-towels that provide moist heat. I will put a few extra in there for MY.town. Root cellars can be cold.

Comment

BTDT2, I can set you up with scented T-towels that provide moist heat. I will put a few extra in there for MY.town. Root cellars can be cold.
                            PR if my appendage temperature sensitivity (ATS) last over 4 hours after using T-towels should I get immediate medical help right away?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11736 users online. 380 members and 11356 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X