300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post
    Have I mentioned before...You people are SICK?!!!!!!

While I appreciate the "genuine concern"...you guys are spending WAY too much time obsessing over my bunghole. I wonder what Freud would have to say about that?
    Yes you mentioned it; this obsession must be a Ginger root tea side effect.

Getting back on topic, a lifetime ago as a rookie recently out of FTO, I responded to a welfare check and walked in on a classic case of polyembolokoilamania. My first thought was WTF she looked like a human puffer fish.

Comment

• BTDT2, I had to look this word up.

" In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

Lucille Ball

Comment

• BTDT2, I noticed in another thread that you mentioned my towel folding skills. Thank you for the shout out.

However, I must correct one error. You said that MY.town plays the banjo. Actually, he enjoys listening to the banjo. However, he did voice a desire to learn how to do a little picking during his return visit.

Lucille Ball

Comment

• wtf!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

wtf!!!!!!
            Come visit my cellar. I'll be more than happy to "show" you your roots.
            Last edited by not.in.MY.town; 07-09-2018, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PR723 View Post
              However, I must correct one error. You said that MY.town plays the banjo. Actually, he enjoys listening to the banjo. However, he did voice a desire to learn how to do a little picking during his return visit.

PR723 is correct. I love the banjo so much I've decided to take some classes and make it my second career!! I'm still looking for a nude banjoing course...but in the meantime this will have to do:

I've also acquired a copy of this helpful guide:

I am soooo excited about this new career!!! I think I'll just go ahead and submit my resignation from the PD. The flyer even promises that I will GAIN RESPECT. God knows I get none as a cop...or from forum members in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post
                Wow! 20 pages of total, absolute craziness! Y'all keep up the good work!
                Over 4,000 views!

There's either a lot of voyeurs out there......or it's just the four of us (plus Iowa and Pogue) who keep clicking on this thread.

Comment

PR723 is correct. I love the banjo so much I've decided to take some classes and make it my second career!! I'm still looking for a nude banjoing course...but in the meantime this will have to do:

Here is Townie practicing ...................
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsC4kf6x_Q0
                  Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

• Before Townie changed his user name he posted as “not. In.MY.Cahulawassee. River. valley”
                    Image result for inflatable rubber donutThen
                    Image result for inflatable rubber donut
                    Now

Comment

• WTF just heard NJ Horseshoe crab Row is considered an aphrodisiac for men. Townie do you still carry epinephrine and maintain Row taste like chicken?

Comment

• Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

Here is Townie practicing ...................
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsC4kf6x_Q0
                        IOWA, that is some fancy footwork. Where did you learn how to dance like that?

Lucille Ball

Comment

• [QUOTE=not.in.MY.town;n6665039]

MY.town, just as the advertisement says, a banjo is a chick magnet.

Lucille Ball

Comment

Now be careful about nude banjo playing, be sure to remove any banjo pics before scratching sensitive areas.

"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

• I constantly get asked where to get cocaine off duty when having a beer. I tell them a I know a guy and call a plain clothes PD officer that enjoys the referral .

Comment

• Here's a major WTF from NOLA for NOLA (and everyone else):

The latest funeral trend -- "extreme embalming"

NOLA family chooses unique but loving way to say goodbye to son

NEW ORLEANS-- Renard Matthews was killed in New Orleans 2 weeks ago. He was a young 18 years old, and while the tragedy of losing him so young weighs heavy on his family, they chose to have his body prepared for Sunday afternoon's wake in a way that they want to remember him.

At the Charbonnet Labat Glapion Funeral Home in Treme, Matthews was sitting in a chair, video game controller in hand, surrounded by his favorite snacks, and his beloved Boston Celtics on the television screen.

Matthew's mother Temeka says her son was a bit of a homebody, who only recently started to venture out to walk the dog she'd recently gotten him. Temeka Matthews also said that her son was a big fan of Celtics guard Kyrie Irving.

Family and friends gathered for Sunday's wake. Renard Matthews will be buried Tuesday.

Unique? - Yeah.
                                Loving? - I guess.

CREEPY AF? - HELL YEAH.

( source: https://wgno.com/2018/07/08/nola-fam...oodbye-to-son/ )

Comment

• not.in.MY.town
                                  not.in.MY.town commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  BTDT2 -- Please no comments about having me embalmed and posed nude on a tricycle while holding a ginger root.

• NOLA2005
                                  NOLA2005 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  But Townie that would be so epic, something to be talked about for decades to come!

• BTDT2
                                  BTDT2 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Sure thing Townie, no comments about having you embalmed and posed nude on a tricycle while holding a ginger root. How about comments about you posed nude on a tricycle seated on PR supplied rubber donuts covered with a monogrammed T-towel?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11229 users online. 488 members and 10741 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X