300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post

Sani, what we are seeing is an astonishing capacity for storage in Towns "purse". He is no amateur. Town must have spent many, many hours of practicing stretching, stretching, and even more stretching.
    Obviously My.town has taken CCW to the next level. PR, My.town will require copious amounts of alcohol, iodine, hydrogen peroxide, boric acid, mercuric chloride, several wipe down towels and two pair of Nola's 6 ply purple nitrile gloves before anyone in their right mind will even consider handling his 357.

PR, ya think double inflatable donuts will work?

Comment

• NOLA2005
      NOLA2005 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ummmm no, what is needed is straight up bleach. Yes it may stain, but it will be totally worth it....that is if Town ever wants his 357 handled again by anyone other than himself.
      Last edited by NOLA2005; 07-06-2018, 01:21 AM.

• Originally posted by BTDT2
    Nola, My.town's 2017 post race x-ray, what exactly are we viewing?
    Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post
    Sani, what we are seeing is an astonishing capacity for storage in Towns "purse". He is no amateur. Town must have spent many, many hours of practicing stretching, stretching, and even more stretching.
    Originally posted by BTDT2
    Obviously My.town has taken CCW to the next level. PR, My.town will require copious amounts of alcohol, iodine, hydrogen peroxide, boric acid, mercuric chloride, several wipe down towels and two pair of Nola's 6 ply purple nitrile gloves before anyone in their right mind will even consider handling his 357.
    Originally posted by NOLA2005
    Ummmm no, what is needed is straight up bleach. Yes it may stain, but it will be totally worth it....that is if Town ever wants his 357 handled again by anyone other than himself.

1) You people are SICK!!

2) Everyone knows it's important to stretch before any athletic activity.

3) Why would I want anyone else to handle my 357??? This is hands down THE BEST way to avoid a gun grab.

Comment

• NOLA2005
      NOLA2005 commented
      Editing a comment
      1) And damn proud of it!!!
      Last edited by NOLA2005; 07-07-2018, 01:52 AM.

• Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

1) You people are SICK!!

You are JUST learning this????????????????????????
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

• NOLA2005
      NOLA2005 commented
      Editing a comment
      Town is no innocent bystander, he is just as complicit as the rest of us.

• Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

You are JUST learning this????????????????????????
    It all seemed like normal, casual, everyday conversation......until these guys started discussing the storage capacity of my man purse. That just crossed the line.

Comment

• Originally posted by PR723 View Post

BTDT2, You ask a very good question. However, I have refereed a fight over a pork sandwich between family members and dealt with crying men, so my humor gage is low at the moment. Let me think about it and I will get back to you.
      I told you I couldn't handle those Southern spices...

Comment

• NOLA2005
        NOLA2005 commented
        Editing a comment
        Or was it those southern women?

It all seemed like normal, casual, everyday conversation......until these guys started discussing the storage capacity of my man purse. That just crossed the line.
      An apparent miscommunication, I said when in California carry a concealed belly gun not ***gun.

Comment

So, it only got weird after there was speculation/discussion about your man purse?...... I'm fine with that.

IOWA is probably going to leave this thread and never look back.
        " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

Lucille Ball

Comment

• NOLA2005
          NOLA2005 commented
          Editing a comment
          Anyone with an ounce of sense would leave this thread and never look back, thank God I'm not one of them...way too many laughs here.

I told you I couldn't handle those Southern spices...
        Was it the southern spices or the southern women? A few were giving you the eye during the entertainment portion of the evening. You disappeared for a while and when you re-appeared, you looked as though you had been ridden hard and put up wet.

Lucille Ball

Comment

• Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post
          Image result for patriotic towels folded

PR723 very patriotic, towel plans for National Nude Day July 14th?

Well, now that I have a glass of wine in my hand(NOLA, are you with me?), it occurred to me that(some) women need a little support, as well. So, I will be changing up my production line temporarily and making Ta-Ta Towels.

Lucille Ball

Comment

• NOLA2005
            NOLA2005 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah girl, I'm with ya! But unfortunately for me your new towel line will be of no help for me.

• Nola, ....My.Town just shared a recent X-ray....what are we looking at?

PR, instead of rubber donuts, I think Town needs a TP (tush plug)

Comment

• NOLA2005
            NOLA2005 commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't think they make tush plugs that big.

Was it the southern spices or the southern women? A few were giving you the eye during the entertainment portion of the evening. You disappeared for a while and when you re-appeared, you looked as though you had been ridden hard and put up wet.
          1) The polite and proper "Southern Belle" is a MYTH!
          2) I could get used to this "tricycle" without a tricycle thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post
            Nola, ....My.Town just shared a recent X-ray....what are we looking at?

Nope. That one is clearly from Iowa (state and/or forum member).

Comment

IOWA is probably going to leave this thread and never look back.
              Only because it is getting boring .

That isn't the first gun I have see up some guys bung hole leo............
              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

• NOLA2005
                NOLA2005 commented
                Editing a comment
                But have you ever found a ginger root?

• Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

Only because it is getting boring .

Clearly this thread can't compete with the excitement of the Iowa State Fair...

Comment

• NOLA2005
                NOLA2005 commented
                Editing a comment
                Well, things ARE bigger in Iowa.

• Iowa #1603
                Iowa #1603 commented
                Editing a comment
                Whoever thought that up wasn't thinking ........................

1) The polite and proper "Southern Belle" is a MYTH!
              2) I could get used to this "tricycle" without a tricycle thing.
              Oh yeah we Southern Belles are "proper and polite", until y'all do something to bring out the Hellcat in us. Then may God have mercy on y'all souls.
              "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10795 users online. 368 members and 10427 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X