300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post
    And for anybody considering sticking a firecracker up their butt (you know who you are): DON'T. JUST DON'T.

Let me guess...constipated?
    " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

Lucille Ball

Comment

First, is the dude having his buddy take a pic of his shredded butt before he seeks medical attention or is he just going to omit the second step? Just asking, because polysporin and a band aid aren't going to fix this.

Second, I believe that's a stuffed hippo wearing a wig and sunglasses....which is almost equally alarming as the shredded butt..

Lucille Ball

Comment

Rookie? How hurtful.

Sounds like quite the.......

The hospital is offering free hot dogs/chili dogs to the employees who are working tomorrow...I was considering it until I saw this.

MY.town, I guess this is payback for the left over chili dinner I ruined for you.

Lucille Ball

Comment

• This is another WTF!!

I had to include the article and pics.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-Goldie.html

Nola, I know you've mentioned inanimate objects inserted in humans and BTDT2, you've mentioned humans "mating" with animals, so I wondered if anyone can speak to encountering this type of situation.

I will be shocked if Iowa doesn't have a story.
          Last edited by PR723; 07-03-2018, 08:21 PM.

Lucille Ball

Comment

• NOLA2005
            NOLA2005 commented
            Editing a comment
            And just where did that guy stick it in? I pretty sure Goldies engine would not take kindly to that "special additive" to the gas tank.

• Originally posted by PR723 View Post

I will be shocked if Iowa doesn't have a story.
          Nope, I deal with idiots in jail and on the streets NOT wierdo's
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

And for anybody considering sticking a firecracker up their butt (you know who you are): DON'T. JUST DON'T.

Bleahhh, no barbeque for me tomorrow.
            "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

• And now another WTF story:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...STIC-BAGS.html

Cause ya want to keep the animals and the environment safe. Never mind the body parts scattered about. I mean, WTF??!!!
              "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

• ER Doc: How did you fracture your penis Mr. Monty?
                Mr. Monty: Having sex with my car.
                ER Doc: I see.
                Mr. Monty: Goldie likes it rough
                ER Doc: Uh huh. Wait here, Mr. Monty, we will have you in surgery shortly and then we have a nice bed for you on our locked unit once you're out of recovery.

My entire day at work was a WTF!!!! moment. WTF is it about holidays that make people crazy? From clingy family members to a 320# guy who was already ****ed and ready to start swinging when I walked into his room.

On a side note: I don't know if any of you are familiar with this, but I thought a message from the Duke would be a nice way to end this post:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51OOH18qkMk

Lucille Ball

Comment

• NOLA2005
                  NOLA2005 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So if Mr Monty did it in the tailpipe without waiting for it to cool down, think his wiener ended up looking like Mr BBQ butt up top?
                  Last edited by NOLA2005; 07-05-2018, 01:23 AM.

• BTDT2
                  BTDT2 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Mechanophilia, yeah they like hot cars.

• I witnessed an alarming WTF moment passing by a city park yesterday…Families celebrating the 4th were barbecuing on public grills and drinking from public water fountain.

People in my area are either naïve, unaware just don’t care that homeless, gangs, dopers, drunks and other people of the night use parks during darkness (when rest rooms are locked) for reasons other than family BBQ’s.

Image result for public grill

Image result for poop
                Image result for peeing
                Related image

Comment

• NOLA2005
                  NOLA2005 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Mmmm, special seasoning and sauces, how yummy.....NOT, bleahhhhh.

• Image result for patriotic towels folded

PR723 very patriotic, towel plans for National Nude Day July 14th?

Comment

• Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post
                  Image result for patriotic towels folded

So Sani, will you and not.in.MY.town be celebrating with more nude tricycling? Baby powder does wonders for chafing ya know.

Comment

• Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post

So Sani, will you and not.in.MY.town be celebrating with more nude tricycling? Baby powder does wonders for chafing ya know.
                    I will for sure, not certain if not.in.MY.town will participate, last year he appeared extremely uncomfortable grimacing in pain sitting on a tricycle whilst CCW.

PR723
                    any chance of showing up with two inflatable donuts? Both for not.in.MY.town,,,, after all it has to be agonizing for My.town to conceal his .357 S&W 6” revolver when seated nude Pedaling a tricycle.

Comment

I will for sure, not certain if not.in.MY.town will participate, last year he appeared extremely uncomfortable grimacing in pain sitting on a tricycle whilst CCW.

PR723
                      any chance of showing up with two inflatable donuts? Both for not.in.MY.town,,,, after all it has to be agonizing for My.town to conceal his .357 S&W 6” revolver when seated nude Pedaling a tricycle.

Nola, My.town's 2017 post race x-ray, what exactly are we viewing?

MY.town you can use my car safe this year.

Comment

Nola, My.town's 2017 post race x-ray, what exactly are we viewing?

MY.town you can use my car safe this year.
                        Sani, what we are seeing is an astonishing capacity for storage in Towns "purse". He is no amateur. Town must have spent many, many hours of practicing stretching, stretching, and even more stretching.

Comment

Image result for patriotic towels folded

BTDT2, You ask a very good question. However, I have refereed a fight over a pork sandwich between family members and dealt with crying men, so my humor gage is low at the moment. Let me think about it and I will get back to you.

Lucille Ball

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12642 users online. 464 members and 12178 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X