300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post

It's not a matter of money for me to get internet access. It's a matter of getting a cell repeater put up to get a signal in between the granite walls (which should tell sani where I'm at). Putting up cell towers ain't an easy sell, especially where I'm at.
    What did you do to get thrown in the SHU again?

It's still a matter of money. We'll just have to expand the scope of the fundraising campaign.

Comment

• Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post

Yeah, nothing like bouncing balls, especially those covered in long fur like hair, to make your vision go dim.
      I can attest to that. This well-hung little guy has been terrorizing a neighborhood in my jurisdiction. Half the residents have gone blind already...and two of our rookies (the only officers we'll send there) had to medically retire because they didn't heed the warnings not to stare.

Comment

• Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

I can attest to that. This well-hung little guy has been terrorizing a neighborhood in my jurisdiction. Half the residents have gone blind already...and two of our rookies (the only officers we'll send there) had to medically retire because they didn't heed the warnings not to stare.

I think I X-rayed him last week....vision is almost back to normal.
        "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

What did you do to get thrown in the SHU again?
          Removed a mattress tag.
          This Space For Rent

Comment

It's not a matter of money for me to get internet access. It's a matter of getting a cell repeater put up to get a signal in between the granite walls (which should tell sani where I'm at). Putting up cell towers ain't an easy sell, especially where I'm at.

Nola, you're such a sweetheart!

Image result for OLD FOLSOM PRISON

WTF….. a Johnny Cash enthusiast. Enjoy your vacation…
          Last edited by BTDT2; 06-28-2018, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

Image result for OLD FOLSOM PRISON

WTF….. a Johnny Cash enthusiast. Enjoy your vacation…

what can I say.... interesting process...

Comment

• Be nice, sani.

Remember, I'm upstream from you...

This Space For Rent

Comment

• Related image
                More effective than waterboarding...
                and still no cigar or warm T-towel....

Comment

• BTDT2
                  BTDT2 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nola, when you posted “the probe is mightier than the sword” I like many members thought you were kidding…. wow (and WTF), was I wrong. When PR returns can someone ask her if she can fix me up with a Inflatable Donut cushion?

• NOLA2005
                  NOLA2005 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  But they’re so smooth and thin Sani.

Related image
                More effective than waterboarding...
                and still no cigar or warm T-towel....
                For a real WTF moment I give you the Air Contrast Barium Enema system:

Nothing like having your intestines blown up like a balloon.
                "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

• Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post

For a real WTF moment I give you the Air Contrast Barium Enema system:

Nothing like having your intestines blown up like a balloon.

Image result for freddy krueger
                  If I had a choice, I rather have a DRE from Freddy than a Air Contrast Barium Enema probe.

Where is not.in.MY.tush and PR when you need them?

Comment

Be nice, sani.

Remember, I'm upstream from you...

I assumed anyone interested in Pinnipeds, would include stepping onto Johnny’s stage in their bucket list, it was on mine….

Comment

Where is not.in.MY.tush and PR when you need them?
                      Nice typo! Or was that auto-correct?

As for our whereabouts... PR723 is busy folding that gigantic stack of testicular towels. I had to take a trip down South to instill some work ethic in her. One glimpse of the ginger root and she started folding faster than an octopus. Meanwhile, I decided to visit some of the tourist attractions...swamps, snakes, killer mosquitoes. I tried the local cuisine...squirrel ragout with a side of grits and a stick of butter. Not a fan. I felt slightly nauseated, but PR723 brewed me a nice cup of ginger tea.

Comment

Nice typo! Or was that auto-correct?

As for our whereabouts... PR723 is busy folding that gigantic stack of testicular towels. I had to take a trip down South to instill some work ethic in her. One glimpse of the ginger root and she started folding faster than an octopus. Meanwhile, I decided to visit some of the tourist attractions...swamps, snakes, killer mosquitoes. I tried the local cuisine...squirrel ragout with a side of grits and a stick of butter. Not a fan. I felt slightly nauseated, but PR723 brewed me a nice cup of ginger tea.

LMAO..... Must be o.com’s version of auto correct called topic correct. after all you are da root man.

Comment

• PR723 Are you still folding? Or did your Amazon package arrive and you're busy playing with your dragon balls?

Comment

I whipped up a big batch of squirrel nut balls and we had a lovely visit. MY.town loved the balls so much that I made him a care package for him to snack on during his trip back to NJ.

While here, MY.town was serenaded with a little music.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYOCvYIJdbk.

It was a good time had by all.

Last edited by PR723; 07-01-2018, 09:11 AM. Reason: Forgive me BTDT2, I'm still learning.
                            " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

Lucille Ball

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8667 users online. 395 members and 8272 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X