Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTDT2
    replied

​​​​​​​During my college years, I had a spaceship car comparable to above…..A chick magnet, not….

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied
    Originally posted by TUNEDNIMPORTED View Post

. Old people really don't like me or my spaceship car.

T, 1950 Studebaker? my grandfather had one like this^^^^^.....
    Last edited by BTDT2; 01-05-2019, 06:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    So NOLA2005 came down the mountain just long enough to change her profile pic...but didn't bother posting in this thread? WTF?! Way to create a thread, kill a thread, revive a thread...and then ghost a thread. Come back to us!

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    commented on 's reply
    These forceps can be helpful with extracting above mentioned objects and for applying pressure to stop the bleeding once foreign object has been removed.

• TUNEDNIMPORTED
    replied
    Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

I don't know what it is about me that makes people wanna throw food in my general direction. The old guy throwing a bagel at me as a kid...recently the driver launching a Whopper at my squad car...a few years ago some toothless bum pelting an unwanted apple at my buddy...and the most traumatizing incident of all: My cousin spitting peas at me across the dinner table...and somehow we BOTH got our a**es beat.
    You have a knack for it I suppose. Maybe you look hungry?

Ah the a** beating by proxy. They gotta flex so everyone gets the message. I was quite the quick kid though, they had no chance of catching me but they knew I always had to come back...and boyyyy would they be waiting for me to slip up.

Leave a comment:

• TUNEDNIMPORTED
    replied
    Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

Can anyone following this thread identify above instruments and articulate their nexus with Arizona, Iowa and New Jersey?
    I don't know what this is but look up what a water pump gasket for a tacoma looks like.

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied

Can anyone following this thread identify above instruments and articulate their nexus with Arizona, Iowa and New Jersey?
    Last edited by BTDT2; 01-03-2019, 02:16 PM. Reason: Deleted corn cob, prickly pear, ginger root and spaceship car.

Leave a comment:

• PR723
    commented on 's reply
    BTDT2,
    Puts a lump in your throat. That was beautiful. Thank you for the message.

• BTDT2
    replied
    Originally posted by PR723 View Post
    Pretty voice and arrangement......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I9IqkpexjM

Happy New Year !

A day (or two) late but worth watching...

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    replied
    Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

Congrats...I think.

Word of caution: Wear lots of sunscreen while tricycling in the desert. And be careful not to land a** first on a cactus. That's the Arizona version of Iowa's corncobs. ...

Arizona is home to the prickly pear, a succulent fruit often surgically harvested.

Leave a comment:

• BTDT2
    commented on 's reply
    Laughed so hard reading your post during my oatmeal with fortified fiber breakfast tears and mucus ran down my face.

• PR723
    replied
    I couldn't resist.......

This is the pet you have to lock up in another room when company comes....

Pic #1 - Dog shaming

This is the infamous dog that none of the relatives want to pet for fear he might lick them.....

Okay. I'm done.

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by TUNEDNIMPORTED View Post

Oh jeez. That's a bit much. No worries though, the trend continues to this day for me. Old people really don't like me or my spaceship car.
    I don't know what it is about me that makes people wanna throw food in my general direction. The old guy throwing a bagel at me as a kid...recently the driver launching a Whopper at my squad car...a few years ago some toothless bum pelting an unwanted apple at my buddy...and the most traumatizing incident of all: My cousin spitting peas at me across the dinner table...and somehow we BOTH got our a**es beat.

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

You jest about stale bagel tossing; in the bay area it's a popular senior center activity.
    It’s usually held after Bingo on chair aerobics Wednesday or MAG’s* discount Friday.

*Maximum Absorbency Garments
    Since it's the Bay area I assume this is a ring toss game? With the bagel being tossed over a certain body part...and whoever can fit the most bagels wins? Are you SURE you wanna move away??

Leave a comment:

• not.in.MY.town
    commented on 's reply
    Pet shaming. Always good for a laugh. The sex offender shows zero signs of remorse. Figures.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9251 users online. 381 members and 8870 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X