Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things That Make You Go “What The...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post
    I once had a patient that was a dead ringer for Santa Claus...if Santa had gastric bypass surgery.

    I had him change into a gown and lay on my X-ray table. I turn around for a moment and turn back to see the gown pulled up so Santa’s “twig and berries” are fully exposed. I flick the gown back down, make the exposure, go back to the table and once again see what I don’t want to see, good grief!

    Flick that gown down again, make the exposure, and yes, there they are again. Now I’m done with the exam and I get Santa off the table while resisting the urge to say “You must have been VERY cold”.

    I mean WTF!? Reminded me of that episode on Star Trek “trouble with tribbles” except they were snow white.

    Why flick the gown? Next time, flick the twig!

    Comment


    • Finally a solution after several WTF( staying on topic) moments.

      Another tasteless, but informative video........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VpdWOVsM0o
      " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

      Lucille Ball

      Comment


      • NOLA2005
        NOLA2005 commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh my goodness, I just about peed myself laughing.
        Last edited by NOLA2005; 06-25-2018, 07:53 AM.

      • PR723
        PR723 commented
        Editing a comment
        My job has taught me that men have their own problems as they age.

    • Sani where ya at? Come back Sani....
      "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

      Comment


      • BTDT2 and MY.town have both been waaaaayy too quiet.
        " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

        Lucille Ball

        Comment


        • Originally posted by PR723 View Post
          BTDT2 and MY.town have both been waaaaayy too quiet.
          Relax. We are recuperating from a grueling nude tricycle race on the weekend. BTDT2 came in first in the senior division, but it came at a cost. He pulled a hamstring and suffered extensive chafing in sensitive areas.

          Comment


          • See, NOLA. There was a perfectly logical explanation....
            Last edited by PR723; 06-25-2018, 05:13 PM. Reason: Error due to being tired and hungry.
            " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

            Lucille Ball

            Comment


            • Originally posted by PR723 View Post
              See, NOLA. There was a perfectly logical explanation....
              Last edited by PR723; Today, 06:13 PM. Reason: Error due to being tired and hungry.
              Tired and hungry? Or drunk again?

              Comment


              • Asked by the man who participated in a nude tricycle race.
                " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

                Lucille Ball

                Comment


                • BTDT2, so glad to see you're back. You were missed. I hope all is well.

                  Congratulations to coming in first. Did MY.town supply you with plenty of Vaseline for the chaffing?
                  " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

                  Lucille Ball

                  Comment


                  • Welcome back, brother! You've got some 'splainin to do...

                    PR723 , the vaseline may have helped ease the discomfort...but I bet it was the ginger tea IV drip that got him back on his feet.

                    Comment



                    • Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post

                      Yeah, Radiology, where if you have an opening, we stick a tube in it. Heck even if you don't, we'll make one and stick a tube in it. It's been an interesting 33 years....

                      I spent the last week on special assignment at a local hospital attempting to corroborate Nola and PR723’s hospital post.

                      I was able to validate Nola’s post, if you grimaced at not.in.MY.town’s ginger root story, you’ll cringe at an x-ray tech with a probe.

                      On the other hand I was not able to validate PR723’s post re testicular towels… During three sponge baths I requested a hot moist testicle towel and received the following responses.. I was curtly called a pervert, told it was a hospital not a brothel or happy ending strip mall massage parlor and “Hey are you the NJ LT who placed second in the senior nude tricycle races last week” I'm back

                      Comment


                      • NOLA2005
                        NOLA2005 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        OMG man, LMAO!!! Welcome back Sani.
                        Last edited by NOLA2005; 06-27-2018, 03:44 PM.

                      • PR723
                        PR723 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        BTDT2, I'll hook you up with hot moist testicular towels.

                        Ahhhh... It's nice to be back among my peeps again

                    • Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post



                      I spent the last week on special assignment at a local hospital attempting to corroborate Nola and PR723’s hospital post.

                      I was able to validate Nola’s post, if you grimaced at not.in.MY.town’s ginger root story, you’ll cringe at an x-ray tech with a probe.

                      On the other hand I was not able to validate PR723’s post re testicular towels… During three sponge baths I requested a hot moist testicle towel and received the following responses.. I was curtly called a pervert, told it was a hospital not a brothel or happy ending strip mall massage parlor and “Hey are you the NJ LT who placed second in the senior nude tricycle races last week” I'm back
                      I'm sorry the sponge baths were a disappointment. In PR723 's defense though...the testicle towel may just be a Southern hospitality thing that hasn't made its way up North yet. How were the ginger tea enemas?

                      And for the record...you only beat me in the nude tricycle race because I had to walk after my Chief told me I couldn't borrow our department's Segway trike. Some nonsense about how per agency policy it can only be used while in uniform.
                      Last edited by not.in.MY.town; 06-27-2018, 03:45 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by PR723 View Post
                        BTDT2, so glad to see you're back. You were missed. I hope all is well.

                        Congratulations to coming in first. Did MY.town supply you with plenty of Vaseline for the chaffing?
                        During the race not.in.My.town was seen sporting a rather large fanny pack. Many of us thought he wasn’t aware there is no crime in a sanctuary city in a sanctuary state and was packing a size matters ODG. Turned out to be a sizable stash of KY and Ginger Root Extract body cream..

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post
                          Welcome back, brother! You've got some 'splainin to do...

                          PR723 , the vaseline may have helped ease the discomfort...but I bet it was the ginger tea IV drip that got him back on his feet.
                          Ginger tea cures whatever ails you.

                          And we're off again..........
                          " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

                          Lucille Ball

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

                            During the race not.in.My.town was seen sporting a rather large fanny pack. Many of us thought he wasn’t aware there is no crime in a sanctuary city in a sanctuary state and was packing a size matters ODG. Turned out to be a sizable stash of KY and Ginger Root Extract body cream..
                            I admit I was sporting a rather impressive package. I will neither confirm nor deny the rest of the allegations....

                            And don't judge me for showing up prepared. Everyone knows Bay Area prices are ridiculous...

                            Comment

                            MR300x250 Tablet

                            Collapse

                            What's Going On

                            Collapse

                            There are currently 6689 users online. 347 members and 6342 guests.

                            Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                            Welcome Ad

                            Collapse
                            Working...
                            X