Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things That Make You Go “What The...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PR723
    replied
    Tune,

    Those lines BTDT2 mentioned are from a Jim Croce song called" You Don't Mess Around With Jim"

    Leave a comment:


  • BTDT2
    replied
    Originally posted by TUNEDNIMPORTED View Post

    Basically was enjoying a nice commute until someone decided to throw up all over the train car. Never will I sit on public transit again.
    Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

    I thought you wanted to be a LEO. What are you gonna do when a drunk subject projectile vomits all over your uniform...and then proceeds to defecate and urinate in the back of your cruiser...and YOU get to clean it all up? Yeah, that happened. Some of it more than once.
    Originally posted by TUNEDNIMPORTED View Post

    I'm going to dry heave a bunch and maybe tear up a little.

    Tune, remember you don't tug on superman's cape .
    You don't spit into the wind.
    You don't pull the mask off that old lone ranger.

    If a LE career is in your future, you don’t volunteer to investigate a bloated DB in an unventilated structure when outside temperatures hit triple digits.
    IMO vomit on your uniform is better than purge fluid on (unprotected parts of) your body.




    Leave a comment:


  • BTDT2
    replied


    Related image

    Tune, consider yourself lucky living in the states. Capt. K packs a can of “Bush Grade Dropbear Repellent” when drifting through the outback and a prescription for penicillin when frequenting the "Red-light districts in Australia".

    If Capt. K finds his way to this thread, hopefully he’ll post details of his "WTF" Dropbear and bordello experiences.


    Last edited by BTDT2; 02-10-2019, 06:35 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • BTDT2
    replied
    Originally posted by PR723 View Post


    First year into my job, I had a lady who went from " I'm nauseated" to making that face. I told her that if I tossed my cookies to just ignore me and to rest assured that I would clean up both her vomit and mine. She then covered the floor next to her bed with undigested beef stew.
    Feb 1 Friday National Wear Red Day
    Feb 2 Saturday Groundhog Day
    Feb 3 Sunday Super Bowl
    Feb 4 Monday Rosa Parks Day
    Feb 5 Tuesday Chinese New Year
    Feb 10 Sunday Bay Area Beef Stew Day
    Feb 12 Tuesday Lincoln's Birthday
    Feb 14 Thursday Valentine's Day
    Feb 14 Thursday Statehood Day

    PR interesting post, taking into consideration today is Bay Area Beef Stew Day.
    Last edited by BTDT2; 02-10-2019, 03:19 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aerohead
    replied
    I've been puked on. I then almost puked on them. Undigested Chinese food is horrid.

    Leave a comment:


  • PR723
    replied
    Originally posted by TUNEDNIMPORTED View Post

    I'm going to dry heave a bunch and maybe tear up a little.

    First year into my job, I had a lady who went from " I'm nauseated" to making that face. I told her that if I tossed my cookies to just ignore me and to rest assured that I would clean up both her vomit and mine. She then covered the floor next to her bed with undigested beef stew.

    Leave a comment:


  • not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by TUNEDNIMPORTED View Post

    I'm going to dry heave a bunch and maybe tear up a little.

    Is this your version of dry-heaving?


    Leave a comment:


  • TUNEDNIMPORTED
    replied
    Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

    I thought you wanted to be a LEO. What are you gonna do when a drunk subject projectile vomits all over your uniform...and then proceeds to defecate and urinate in the back of your cruiser...and YOU get to clean it all up? Yeah, that happened. Some of it more than once.
    I'm going to dry heave a bunch and maybe tear up a little.
    Last edited by TUNEDNIMPORTED; 02-10-2019, 09:35 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pogue Mahone
    commented on 's reply
    I see what you did there...

  • not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post


    50 Gallon drum of sanitizer

    Sometimes you need something a little stronger....

    Leave a comment:


  • BTDT2
    replied
    Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

    I thought you wanted to be a LEO. What are you gonna do when a drunk subject projectile vomits all over your uniform...and then proceeds to defecate and urinate in the back of your cruiser...and YOU get to clean it all up? Yeah, that happened. Some of it more than once.

    50 Gallon drum of sanitizer

    Leave a comment:


  • not.in.MY.town
    replied
    Originally posted by TUNEDNIMPORTED View Post

    Basically was enjoying a nice commute until someone decided to throw up all over the train car. Never will I sit on public transit again.
    I thought you wanted to be a LEO. What are you gonna do when a drunk subject projectile vomits all over your uniform...and then proceeds to defecate and urinate in the back of your cruiser...and YOU get to clean it all up? Yeah, that happened. Some of it more than once.

    Leave a comment:


  • TUNEDNIMPORTED
    replied
    Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

    Tune, what exactly is your "similar lesson"?
    Basically was enjoying a nice commute until someone decided to throw up all over the train car. Never will I sit on public transit again.

    Leave a comment:


  • BTDT2
    replied
    Originally posted by TUNEDNIMPORTED View Post
    • PR723
      #657.1
      PR723 commented
      01-25-2019, 10:40 PM
      I learned a valuable lesson when I was on one of my internships to never touch a patient's bed linens without gloved hands.
    • TUNEDNIMPORTED
      #657.2
      TUNEDNIMPORTED commented
      01-26-2019, 08:26 AM
      I have a similar lesson.
    Tune, what exactly is your "similar lesson"?

    Leave a comment:


  • BTDT2
    replied
    Originally posted by TUNEDNIMPORTED View Post

    bahwahahha I'lll never tellll
    Your tacit admission is an appropriate response.

    Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9156 users online. 369 members and 8787 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X