300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PR723 View Post
    BTDT2, perhaps that's an affliction only found in the south.

It occurred to me that it's ironic that some gentlemen who have shortcomings are labeled with this name when turtles are actually quite well endowed.

I found a video you might enjoy. Start watching at 53 seconds.......

MY.town, NOLA and others....for your enjoyment, as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqW5upASa-8

PR spoke to a charge nurse this afternoon; she confirms turtle heads is an affliction only found in the south. However she did quote a well known medical aphorism: "When you hear hoof beats, think of anteaters and helmets"

Comment

It occurred to me driving to work this morning that anybody who has time to shove miscellaneous items up their rear end obviously has too much time on their hands.......and several psychological disorders.
      Either too much time on their hands...or not enough room in their pockets.

Next time a rookie asks how he's supposed to carry all his duty gear...he's going to get a non-PC answer. I'm pretty sure he'll figure it out after that.
      Last edited by not.in.MY.town; 06-21-2018, 09:58 AM.

Comment

This is Dr. D's version of a WTF moment.....I was working with an older female pt, when Dr. D walked up. She told him that she had a note for him and she reached inside her bra and pulled out a piece of paper. She held it up for him to take, but he stood there frozen with the look of horror on his face. After a few seconds, I stepped forward and took the warm piece of paper( body heat you know) and held the note up, so Dr. D could lean in and read it. He acknowledged what was written on the note and quickly walked away. The lady just looked at me and laughed.
        As is obvious from this thread...there are much worse places she could have pulled that note from.

Comment

Well, I better get to folding There are a lot of testicularly challenged men out there.
          Yes, you better start folding. You have until midnight. Use your imagination for what will happen if your assignment is late...

Comment

Okay. This isn't an animal story, but it does carry on the turtle theme....

Years ago we had a young, brilliant physician who was the director of our unit. We also had a " veteran" nurse who was quite blunt. She would refer to this physician as" little boy" because of his age.Little boy would occasionally write an order for nursing to place a condom catheter on a pt. One day in team conference, he mentioned to this nurse that he wanted her to place a condom catheter on Mr.______. The nurse quite loudly asked how did he expect her to put a condom catheter on Mr.____ when all he had was a turtle head between his legs.

This nurse had a lot of life experience under her belt, as well as , many years of experience as a nurse. I learned a lot from her when I was young(er). What she taught me, you couldn't learn by reading a book or in lab.
            Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

Image result for turtle head mask
            WTF!!!!!!!(keeping in topic)
            PR723, I've seen some weird crap working Bay Area LE. However nothing as perverse, abnormal, deviant, unconventional, unnatural, degenerate, perverted as a turtle head between ones legs.

Image result for two headed turtle

PR723, will a two headed turtle between one's legs make the grade for a double WTF?

Comment

• ^^^ Our turtle f*cker applicant would be all over that.

Comment

• Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

As is obvious from this thread...there are much worse places she could have pulled that note from.
                A patient passing kites, PR723 you’re employed at a Correctional Facility, right?
                Last edited by BTDT2; 06-21-2018, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

A patient passing kites, you’re employed at a Correctional Facility, right?
                  "Yo, swallow this note. Then poop it out in your cell. Read it, then pass it on to Shorty. Then Shorty to Big Neck. You know the drill."

Comment

I agree. What's the big deal about a little breast sweat?

..........Ginger tea anyone?
                    Last edited by PR723; 06-21-2018, 06:31 PM.
                    " In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

Lucille Ball

Comment

• NOLA2005
                      NOLA2005 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      There are stores in the south that have signs stating they will no longer accept money taken out of bras. What no one wants soggy sweaty money any more? Bleaahh! I need ginger tea.

• Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

PR723, will a two headed turtle between one's legs make the grade for a double WTF?
                    Absolutely! Chances are his eyes are also crossed.

Lucille Ball

Comment

Yes, you better start folding. You have until midnight. Use your imagination for what will happen if your assignment is late...
                      I got this....I can fold Origami testicular cradles in my sleep.

Perhaps I should have kept that piece of information to myself.
                      Last edited by PR723; 06-21-2018, 07:07 PM.

Lucille Ball

Comment

• not.in.MY.town
                        not.in.MY.town commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It's WAY past your deadline. Where is photographic proof that all those towels are folded into perfect testicular cradles? Hmm?

• Another WTF moment.......

Several years ago I had a pt who had a joint replaced. One day he tells me he needs to urinate. Then he tells me that his penis has shrunk 6" since his surgery and he will need me to assist him with finding it.Now, this pt was originally from New York and despite the fact that he had lived in the south for several years, he still had a pretty thick northern accent. (As everyone knows, southerners don't have an accent and that's why it can be so difficult for us to understand anybody who does have one.) I paused for a moment and then I asked," So, what you're telling me is that you've had an adverse reaction to your surgery?" " Yes", the pt replies. " Have you told your surgeon?", I asked. " No", he replied. I said, ' This is serious. Let me give you some compensatory strategies and you tell me which one you prefer. I can bring in a mirror and you can visually locate your penis or I can tie one end of a string to one of your fingers and the other end to your penis. Almost as if it was a miracle from heaven, the man could find his penis.

Lucille Ball

Comment

• NOLA,
                        Just wanted to encourage you to rejoin the conversation when you have some free time. Your valuable expertise is missed.

Lucille Ball

Comment

• I had a completely G-rated WTF moment today: I saw a dude trying to mow his paved driveway. Just slowly pushing a gas-powered lawnmower up and down his driveway, cutting imaginary grass. I was tempted to ask him if he'd like to come to my house and mow an actual lawn...

Comment

Another WTF moment.......

Several years ago I had a pt who had a joint replaced. One day he tells me he needs to urinate. Then he tells me that his penis has shrunk 6" since his surgery and he will need me to assist him with finding it.Now, this pt was originally from New York and despite the fact that he had lived in the south for several years, he still had a pretty thick northern accent. (As everyone knows, southerners don't have an accent and that's why it can be so difficult for us to understand anybody who does have one.) I paused for a moment and then I asked," So, what you're telling me is that you've had an adverse reaction to your surgery?" " Yes", the pt replies. " Have you told your surgeon?", I asked. " No", he replied. I said, ' This is serious. Let me give you some compensatory strategies and you tell me which one you prefer. I can bring in a mirror and you can visually locate your penis or I can tie one end of a string to one of your fingers and the other end to your penis. Almost as if it was a miracle from heaven, the man could find his penis.
                            WTF,,,,,Just stringing pt along....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11405 users online. 407 members and 10998 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X