Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PREPARE TO BE SHOCKED: 9/11 wasn't the first Conspiracy!!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PREPARE TO BE SHOCKED: 9/11 wasn't the first Conspiracy!!

For all you fools who were lead to believe that an "iceberg" sank the Titanic- watch this and eat crow!!!

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=af07

Any of you lemmings care to make a comment after learning the real truth?!

Last edited by BrickCop; 04-07-2007, 05:05 PM.
    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Originally posted by BrickCop
    For all you fools who were lead to believe an "iceberg" sank the Titanic- watch this and eat crow!!!

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=af07

Any of you lemmings care to make a comment after learning the real truth?!
    Thanks for wasting about a minute or so of my life......I could have been drinking a beer or something.....

I left when I saw he was blaming Jews (they just had to be involved somehow) that Lincoln died on the same day of the sinking (of course 47 years prior) and that there was no video taken that day.......

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357
      Thanks for wasting about a minute or so of my life......I could have been drinking a beer or something.....

I left when I saw he was blaming Jews (they just had to be involved somehow) that Lincoln died on the same day of the sinking (of course 47 years prior) and that there was no video taken that day.......

Uuummmmmm... Bearcat ol' buddy- that was a satirical video...I take it that you're not a Detective on your PD.
      Last edited by BrickCop; 04-07-2007, 05:15 PM.
      Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

Hehe, yeah, I saw it. Maddox owns.

Comment

Originally posted by BrickCop
          Uuummmmmm... Beracat ol' buddy- that was a satirical video...I take it that you're not a Detective on your PD.
          I knew it was....just spouting to spout.....as I had got the link in email a a while back....and one of the guys at work was going nuts until someone pointed out to him it was spoof.....

Comment

haha that was awesome

Comment

priceless... that was awesome

Comment

LOL...That was interesting. Follow the "If you still need more evidence, click here." links at the bottom.

Comment

That was a spoof of Loose Change!! HAHAHA

I still wish I had an hour back from that Video! You wouldn't believe how many people really believed Loose Change!!! Hell, I bet you a few people actually fell for this one too... Just makes you wish that some people couldn't reproduce..
                  "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790)

Comment

Funny stuff! lol
                    "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!"-Wyatt Earp

"You never know when crazy will show up!"-Irishdep

Comment

I think he should be a guest speaker on why drugs are bad.

Is he on crack ?

Comment

His pages are always a good time.
                        A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

Sure lets blame the goverment everytime something bad happens. I did find that interesting thought, but I don't beleave it.

Comment

People its all true , I am with him. Please tell gogax from planet dumbarse that elvis wants his guitar back.. LOL I almost cried from laughter, please get a grip, or get back on your meds.Look at all the pretty colors just like a rainbow, rainbows kill 50 cats every year. Wow somebody stop me.Go Gogax.
                            Follow me!

Let your conscience be your guide!

Comment

Originally posted by MrClark1983
                              Sure lets blame the goverment everytime something bad happens. I did find that interesting thought, but I don't beleave it.

Well that means you have half a brain.

The purpose of his pages are to gain laughter, nothing more.
                              A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2496 users online. 166 members and 2330 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X